What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires on Indian posts in Jammu

Sparky stop setting up the troll bait. You know what I could have said in response to this. :lol:

Oops I forgot to notice that this thread was an untrolled, pure thread debated on logic and facts by the intellects of the highest accord from the elite group of pdf-ians.

Forgive this NooB.

Oops I forgot to notice that this thread was an untrolled, pure thread debated on logic and facts by the intellects of the highest accord from the elite group of pdf-ians.

Forgive this NooB.

You are forgiven. :lol:

AAAACHAAAA!!!

Toh JANAB, itna ney sochtay, to apki majoodgi is forum par kis waja sey hain? :rofl: :rofl:
Yaar time pass karne aata hun....tujhe kyun problem hai...tum jaison se lade bina logon ka khana nahi pachta.....:lol:

Sparky stop setting up the troll bait. You know what I could have said in response to this. :lol:
Razpak asking to stop troll bait....OMG...I just went out to check if sun has risen from east or west ? :D

Yes i am after winning war of 47, 65, and partial victory in 99 i am proud of my army.

You forgot '71?
BTW.. what did u win in '47, '65 and '99?
In '47 you were pushed back from the outskirts of SriNagar to the present LoC.
In '65 you started operations Gibraltar and Grand Slam to grab Kashmir, but ended up with barely able to defend Lahore.
In '99 you were chased down the Kargil mountains, which you encroached in when the Indian army had withdrawn for the winter.

kyon bhai 1971, 1999, 1965 bhool gaye. This is not a dream but history. 201x is the ultimate dream. Afpak :devil:

Once again Failed Indian education at work.

71 was preemptive when it was clear that India would enter the war, thus India started that one. 65 Pakistan started and 99 was not even a war, it was a skirmish.

71 was preemptive when it was clear that India would enter the war, thus India started that one. 65 Pakistan started and 99 was not even a war, it was a skirmish.

Loll if u think u won 99 and 65 war then god save pakistanis.

Better than failed entire nation of Pakistan.

Every war so far India has won. How you want to play with the semantics of it to make yourself feel better is up to you, but no one except some deluded Pakistanis buy that train of thought.

1971, India officially entered the war after our air bases were bombed by Pakistan, not to mention the millions of refugees we were hosting. Our support for Mukti Bahini before that was to give you a taste of what you guys have been openly doing in Kashmir for the last 65 odd years.

main to kahati hoon lanat bhejo indian education system ko jo indian universal truth nahi samajh paate.:undecided:

You forgot '71?
BTW.. what did u win in '47, '65 and '99?
In '47 you were pushed back from the outskirts of SriNagar to the present LoC.
In '65 you started operations Gibraltar and Grand Slam to grab Kashmir, but ended up with barely able to defend Lahore.
In '99 you were chased down the Kargil mountains, which you encroached in when the Indian army had withdrawn for the winter.

Not to mention they attacked independent Kashmir in 1947, once Kashmir joined India and the Indian Army was deployed they were pushed from Srinagar all the way back to present LOC positions.

Even more hilarious is their "Defence Day" holiday celebrations for defending Lahore in 1965 :rofl: Sometimes I wonder if people in Pakistan are really stupid enough to actually believe that $hit, or they just pretend to act dumb to troll us Indians :lol: I mean if you really wanted to defend Lahore, your best bet was probably to not try to invade Indian territory.

Not to mention they attacked independent Kashmir in 1947, once Kashmir joined India and the Indian Army was deployed they were pushed from Srinagar all the way back to present LOC positions.

Even more hilarious is their "Defence Day" holiday celebrations for defending Lahore in 1965 :rofl: Sometimes I wonder if people in Pakistan are really stupid enough to actually believe that $hit, or they just pretend to act dumb to troll us Indians :lol: I mean if you really wanted to defend Lahore, your best bet was probably to not try to invade Indian territory.

I think you have watched this film so many times that you are legally considered psychotic. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatever territorial gains that Pakistan made in J&K in 1947-48 war, was against the Maharaja of J&K. J&K was a protectorate state of the British until August 1947 and stayed as independent state after August 1947. The Maharaja had barely any military in 1947, and on top of that more than half of that who were mostly Muslims, defected to Pakistan and captured the barely defended Gilgit-Baltistan regions. Then the tribes of Northern Pakistan, aided and suported by the Pakistani military, invaded the Kashmir from Muzzaffarabad region and reached upto the outskirts of Srinagar, and temporarlily stopped there for loot, plunder and rape of the local Kashmiris.
Indian army was nowhere in the picture, since J&K was still an independent state. When the Maharaja realised that the Pakistani tribals were about to over-run his state, he agreed to acceed to India and become a part of the Indian union, in order to prevent J&K state falling into the hands of the barbaric tribals. That was when India air-lifted the troops into the Kashmir valley and pushed back the invaders till the ceasefire line, which is the present day LoC. When India got officially involved in J&K, Pakistan also dropped its pretence about the tribal invaders, and itself got officially involved in J&K.

Some dose of reality to indians brainwashed by lying indian education system......:P

Pakistan Army's clear victories against India:

1947: Pakistan captured 1/3 of Kashmir and it could have occupied the whole Kashmir as Tribal and Afridis had captured Srinagar. Nehru begged UNSC to intervene and he promised to hold plebiscite. Indian Government is the Best in the world in renedging its international commitments...it a weeny thing as we all know.

1965: A glorious victory for Pakistan
as most of Indian soldiers left food and armaments and took off to the relattive safety of their homes. Once agains India begged UNSC to request pakistan to withdrwa from the conquered land and India would resolve the Kashmir issue. And as expected India did not honor its commitment because it a weeny thing that we all know..

1971: Pakistan Peoples party Chairman, Z.A. Bhutto, who was the leading politician at that time, had already made a plan to say good bye to Bangladesh because the Bangladeshi
Freedom fighters were excellent fighter, like all muslims, and it was useless to fight them when they wanted to go a separate way. So, the victory goes to our Bangladeshi brothers and sisters but Indian Army not only stole their victory but also looted and cleaned the country like a swarm of locust.

The biggest slap that Bangladesh landed on the face of India was when they thwarted Indian dreams to merge Bangladesh in the Indian Union. Now, Bangladeshis are kicking Indian rear in many ways which every one knows and I need not elaborate them.

Kargil- 1000 Kashmiris freedom fighters gave a bloody nose to 700,000 Indian P.Pump soldiers and India had to beg the U.S. to help save its honor. Is it a victory for India?
Certainly not. It was Pakistan's victory and as brought Kashmir issue from the backburner to the forefront.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Truth of 1965 and 1971 war between india pakistan by pakistani journalist

Truth of 1965 and 1971 war between india pakistan by pakistani journalist

These are all indian agents.Even najam sethi's daughter was intern with indian newspaper(i think indian express)

Back
Top Bottom