What's new

Pak-Saudi 3 weeks long joint exercise (Al-Samsaam-IV-2011)

SAM_3428.JPG

I wonder if they have male or female flight attendants? :P

I wonder if they have male or female flight attendants? :P

saudi air lines has both mail and female flight attendant and yes they never eat alive any air hostess but we pakistani are more flirt tharki them them lolz now google pakistani air hostess to learn the fact .

This exercise is a battalion level exercise and it involves the first batch of troops that have recently passed out from the mountain warfare school at Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia. Established and manned by Pakistan army personal.
This exercise is basically being held to check the Saudi first batch graduates proficiency in mountain warfare.

SAM_3428.JPG

i'll kidnap this plane :)

sorry mate its under our security and we know well how to protect our guests :P

you can't touch them nor plane till they enter saudi air space :P

you know some intelegent people try to hijack our planes and we fail them 4 times .simply dear its not work with pakistan we send SSG always to bring them down :lol:

sorry mate its under our security and we know well how to protect our guests :P

you can't touch them nor plane till they enter saudi air space :P

you know some intelegent people try to hijack our planes and we fail them 4 times .simply dear its not work with pakistan we send SSG always to bring them down :lol:

Lol he meant who kidnaps a plane full of soldiers.

Saudia Arab has an army??? i thought they just bought everything. never seen their army in any action on any battlefield

Is it a military exercise or a training session for Saudi forces ????????????????:azn:
Well Inspector General Training and evaluation, Lieutenant General, Muzamil Hussain witnessed Pak-Saudi Joint Exercise so i assume some sort of training for Saudi Forces is also included.

Back
Top Bottom