What's new

Pak race for tactical nukes adds new poison to the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Far more powerful"? Example please.

The USA and USSR.

Pakistan is not going to give up this program at any cost, any cost. World has tried for 30 years and always failed. This included direct and indirect warnings/threats/pressure and even direct attack, twice, by India and Israel, yet they always failed. We have and we shall always stick to this program of us, without which, Pakistan would not have been present today. This program is a pain for everyone who dares look at Pakistan as enemy, and hence it's not surprising that they will try all means for Pakistan to surrender her Nuclear program. Plans of joint-direct attacks did nothing, neither would whines or propaganda.

The topic is about tactical nukes. Under which circumstances would Pakistan need such weapons?

Pakistan is doing that very well, thank you for your concern. Irresponsible and juvenile by your terms seem development of Nuclear program, so India is no less irresponsible and juvenile by your dictionary.

The topic is about tactical nukes.

And no, Pakistan is not.

First of all, from Pakistan's perspective the investment on nuclear assets is probably the best investment Pakistan has ever made.

Also, it is not wasting money because it keeps India at bay.
Who teaches you that crap? Kept India at bay?

Why would India attack you if you did not spread terrorism in India? Or try your shenanigans from time to time like Kargil?

Why would India attack you if you did not spread terrorism in India? Or try your shenanigans from time to time like Kargil?

Even their nukes could not stop them from requesting before American to stop Kargil war after losing Tololing peak. ;)

Thank you for making my Point, Genius.

Inspite of our shenanigans, India has not had the balls to do anything about it.

From my vantage point, that amounts to keeping India at bay, Genius.

How much more do we have to kick your BU** before you have any shame and retaliate.

If tactical nukes are so important why r u not using them in SWAT, FATA...... There is no use of tactical nukes if it cant same 6000 soldier and 40000 civilians

Thank you for making my Point, Genius.

Inspite of our shenanigans, India has not had balls to do anything about it.

From my vantage point, that is keeping India at bay, Genius.

How much more do we have to kick your BU** before you have any shame and retaliate.

Yawn at the fanboys who buy into this "keep India at bay" buffoonery.

India is as involved on your soil as your guys are on ours.

Please come back on topic and tell us of the military rationale behind tactical nukes vis a vis Pakistan and India.

The topic is about tactical nukes. Under which circumstances would Pakistan need such weapons?

IA Armoured Strike Groups encircle and annihilate 6th Armoured Division. N5 highway has been breached, Islamabad-Karachi axis has been cut off and IA Armoured Columns are advancing towards Islamabad. IA throws up bridges in the canals of Punjab and reinforcements are arriving quickly. PA Strategic Command fires Nasr tactical nuke on IA's Armoured Columns, warns them that the nuclear threshold has been reached and the next strike will be strategic one. An excellent insurance policy from the PA side if you ask me, definitely makes the victory very costly for IA.

Nodoubt about that, Indian money and weapons have flushed the TTP and BLA. And no, Pakistan is not much involved in India anymore as Musharraf as a goodwill gesture pretty much deactivated all our espionage activities inside India.

Writer consistently denied CSD is not endorsed by political leadership. Yet Indian army in recent war exercises practiced the concept of CSD. That's the credibility of writer. It seems it was a ISI and PA bashing article he wrote instead of talking about tactical nukes.
Don't talk rubbish! No so called 'Cold Start' doctrine was ever practiced during any exercise! That concept is just an idea on paper and not a laid down doctrine.

A good point that when the two nations will be heavily armed they will think twice before going to war!
Tactical nukes is a bad, bad idea. Though India's nuclear doctrine is based on 'No First Use', it clearly lays out that an attack by Pakistan with a nuke will invite all out and massive retaliation with all nuclear assets at its disposal.

So whether Pakistan fires off a small tactical nuke or conducts a counter value strike, India would be forced to retaliate with full force. THERE WILL BE NO GRADUATED RESPONSE.

And that's the reason why the world has moved on from this concept of using tactical nukes. But Pakistan has exhumed this dangerous doctrine which will spell nothing but disaster not only for the Asian sub continent but the world as a whole, in particular the Northern hemisphere.

There will be no winners in a nuclear war. Only death and destruction. It would be back to the stone age. However, India would be able to resurrect itself much sooner having a much larger geographical area than the narrow strip that is Pakistan.

But Pak generals seem trigger happy and unconcerned with the aftermath.

IA Armoured Strike Groups encircle and annihilate 6th Armoured Division. N5 highway has been breached, Islamabad-Karachi axis has been cut off and IA Armoured Columns are advancing towards Islamabad. IA throws up bridges in the canals of Punjab and reinforcements are arriving quickly. PA Strategic Command fires Nasr tactical nuke on IA's Armoured Columns, warns them that the nuclear threshold has been reached and the next strike will be strategic one. An excellent insurance policy from the PA side if you ask me, definitely makes the victory very costly for IA.

This has been dissected threadbare by experts bro.

There are too many holes.

What if the IA does not advance beyond Lahore?

You nuke an IA armored column, you play your hand.

And a very weak one at that.

There is no ambiguity about our response to a nuke on an advancing IA formation.

You have just exposed your reluctance to enforce your own stated red line. Diluted it.

Yawn at the fanboys who buy into this "keep India at bay" buffoonery.

Please come back on topic and tell us of the military rationale behind tactical nukes vis a vis Pakistan and India.

I can tell you the rationale but then I think you are too DIM to understand it.

Let me give the rationale to you one more time and this time I will say it slowly for you to catch up.

H A V I N G - T A C T I C A L - N U K E S - N E U T R A L I Z E S - I N D I A N - A D V A N T A G E - I N - C O N V E N T I O N A L - W E A P O N S. C A P I S C H E - G EN I U S ?

I can tell you the rationale but then I think you are too DIM to understand it.

Let me give the rationale to you one more time and this time I will say it slowly for you to catch up.

H A V I N G T A C T I C A L N U K E S N E U T R A L I Z E S I N D I A N A D V A N T A G E I N C O N V E N T I O N A L W E A P O N S. C A P I S C H E G EN I U S ?

You are a fanboy. Let me talk to notorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom