What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Brain fart.. is the appropriate term for this article..
As if someone took all of his vile hate and repugnant ***** and packaged it into words.

I wouldn't have written that article myself, but you do realize that this was the Indian equivalent of 1971?

Thread deserves to be deleted. But we are on PDF. The favorite platform of Indian trolls.
oops you forgot to mention that PDF is the favourate platform for trolls from your side too....where as on one side trolls from our side are banned within first 200 posts on the other hand trolls your from side goes on to become General....

Looks like Indians need a self-esteem boost today. LOL

NO !
Musharraf's plan was too old.
Had it been executed when it was initially conceived, it would have been a master piece indeed.

If... had it been...would have been... agar... magar...lekin yeh... lekin voh... Pakistanis are always making excuses when they can't win.Your Army generals are all hot air but FAIL when times comes to deliver. :lol:

Well it's like I say, Indians love to live in their world of super fiction. Where there are only dreams no reality & truth. The fact is India will never try to mess with Pakistan again. I know the truth that's what important for us. I spoke with the Pak Military person & told me the whole story, that how successful they were in this war but Nawaz Sharif screwed up. The good thing for Pak Army is that Peak 5353 is under Pak Army control & they have strengthened the position.

So the truth is Indians love to do propaganda & they love to live in the world of lies & fiction.

India don't really mess with Pakistan but Pakistan loves to mess with India all the time.You know we are quite busy in making toilets for poor India.So keep ranting 5353 which is a irrelavent peak.Dil ko behlane ke liye khayal accha hai gaalib. :lol: Try taking back TigerHill/Tololing or Siachin and all the other important positions we have.India has amassed even more troops and more supply lines.

People believe in our propoganda because it's backed by facts but no one believes what Pakistan says because it has lost it's credibility since it's backed by falsehood and conspiracy theories and not to mention OBL kaand which showed the real face of Pakistan. :disagree:

If... had it been...would have been... agar... magar...lekin yeh... lekin voh... Pakistanis are always making excuses when they can't win.Your Army generals are all hot air but FAIL when times comes to deliver. :lol:

India don't really mess with Pakistan but Pakistan loves to mess with India all the time.You know we are quite busy in making toilets for poor India.So keep ranting 5353 which is a irrelavent peak.Dil ko behlane ke liye khayal accha hai gaalib. :lol: Try taking back TigerHill/Tololing or Siachin and all the other important positions we have.India has amassed even more troops and more supply lines.

People believe in our propoganda because it's backed by facts but no one believes what Pakistan says because it has lost it's credibility since it's backed by falsehood and conspiracy theories and not to mention OBL kaand which showed the real face of Pakistan. :disagree:

Now that you've ejaculated all over the thread, tand par gaye?

why are you bringing china into this :lol:

Our east. :)

oops you forgot to mention that PDF is the favourate platform for trolls from your side too....where as on one side trolls from our side are banned within first 200 posts on the other hand trolls your from side goes on to become General....

Your troll also becomes a general. Although with 10+ bans but he becomes a general for sure.

pakistanis now have understood that they can only get smthing through talks and by solving issue without any other country interference..

Pad gayeee thand mere kalaje nu bhrava... now you can stop licking the drops to quench your thirst :D

That's gay dude dude. Don't reveal your sexuality so openly, you may be ostracized by some for it.

Are bhai... you were doing it not me, I simply asked not to do it. :D

Kaka sada roza wa. Kham kha kuttay vango ponki na ja.

We Pakistanis all know about you Indians.

We all know about Kargil, in which you got slapped in the face. The worst part is after being humiliated you guys are foolish enough to keep bringing it up. Lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaka sada roza wa. Kkam kha kuttay vango ponki na ja.

We Pakistanis all know about you Indians.

We all know about Kargil, in which you got slapped in the face. The worst part is after being humiliated you guys are foolish enough to keep bringing it up. Lmao.

Roza hega ta bhi eh chaj hege tere... roze ch eidda di gallan karda hai.Ki faida roze da???

Kargil scoreborad --> 527 Indians soldiers died Vs 4000 Pakistani soldiers died.
Results for India : Diplomatic and Military Victory
Results for Pakistan : Diplomatic and Military Defeat and International mittee paleet.

If this is a "WIN" for you then no use of arguing more.There are enough Kargil threads already so that's all for this.

Have fun finding gay threads :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ this brain dead Indian's figures.

Lagi na aag.

Your troops were getting pounded so hard, then finally after our forces cleaned up house, you acted like the neighborhood alley dog.

Our troops were leaving their positions, and you fired on their backs got a few kills and started to act like sher.

Just the name of our country gives you Indians the runs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom