What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

NO !
Musharraf's plan was too old.
Had it been executed when it was initially conceived, it would have been a master piece indeed.

kindly elaborate it.

ON TOPIC> some times i think Pakistan is like Germany and India is like US and Russia

Well it's like I say, Indians love to live in their world of super fiction. Where there are only dreams no reality & truth. The fact is India will never try to mess with Pakistan again. I know the truth that's what important for us. I spoke with the Pak Military person & told me the whole story, that how successful they were in this war but Nawaz Sharif screwed up. The good thing for Pak Army is that Peak 5353 is under Pak Army control & they have strengthened the position.

So the truth is Indians love to do propaganda & they love to live in the world of lies & fiction.

kindly elaborate it.

ON TOPIC> some times i think Pakistan is like Germany and India is like Britain and Soviet Union

You mean India is going to disintegrate and Pakistan is going to become some industrial and economic giant?

Pakistan never learned one thing from every war.it was..

"India will not reply"

Kargil-->they thought india wont bring heavy guns,we will threaten india with nukes.
65 war-->They thought india lost to china so its good time to get kashmir and they ended with defending lahore.
71 war-->no need to say.
48 war-->we will invade kashmir but indian army repelled so called mujahids.

so only one delusion,india wont reply :).

still delusional are in this forum thinking same..see at the airforce thread or any thread..They keep chanting that india wont bring full force since it will need some force to china and Bd :blah:

You mean India is going to disintegrate and Pakistan is going to become some industrial and economic giant?

no sir i meant that Pakistani plans result in brilliant tactical success but not in strategic gains

while on other hand, India, despite setback,quickly recovers and wins war along with making strategic gain ( like Russia and US recovered from initial blunders and setbacks in WW2)

For example, compare operation Kiev and pak plan to take Kashmir in 1947 and 1999

Kiev was brilliant tactical success but was not a strategic gain

Pak plan to get Kashmir in 1947 resulted in creation of room for Indian intervention and India getting 2/3 Kashmir

Kargil was another brilliant plan and caught India off guard, but ultimately resulted in Diplomatic and Military Victory for India as India played cards well

As a lifelong fan of Catch 22, I will share these lines from the book, with a little change

Indian history!" roared the silver-maned senior Senator from his state indignantly. "What's the matter with Pakistani history? Pakistani history is as good as any history in the world

"They are going to kill you if you don't watch out, and I can see now that you are not going to watch out. Why don't you use some sense and try to be more like me? You might live to be a hundred and seven, too."
"Because it's better to die on one's feet than live on one's knees," Nately retorted with triumphant and lofty conviction. "I guess you've heard that saying before."
"Yes, I certainly have," mused the treacherous old man, smiling again. "But I'm afraid you have it backward. It is better to live on one's feet than die on one's knees. That is the way the saying goes."
"Are you sure?" Nately asked with sober confusion. "It seems to make more sense my way."
"No, it makes more sense my way. Ask your friends."

no sir i meant that Pakistani plans result in brilliant tactical success but not in strategic gains

while on other hand, India, despite setback,quickly recovers and wins war along with making strategic gain

For example, compare operation Kiev and pak plan o take Kashmir in 1947 and 1999

Kiev was brilliant tactical success but was not a strategic gain

Pak plan to get Kashmir in 1947 resulted in creation of room for Indian intervention and India getting 2/3 Kashmir

Kargil was another brilliant plan and caught India off guard, but ultimately resulted in Diplomatic and Military Victory for India as India played cards well

Negating the factual errors OK. :rolleyes:

Pakistan never learned one thing from every war.it was..

"India will not reply"

Kargil-->they thought india wont bring heavy guns,we will threaten india with nukes.
65 war-->They thought india lost to china so its good time to get kashmir and they ended with defending lahore.
71 war-->no need to say.
48 war-->we will invade kashmir but indian army repelled so called mujahids.

so only one delusion,india wont reply :).

still delusional are in this forum thinking same..see at the airforce thread or any thread..They keep chanting that india wont bring full force since it will need some force to china and Bd :blah:

Yup ur rite someone is delusional :D

Well it's like I say, Indians love to live in their world of super fiction. Where there are only dreams no reality & truth. The fact is India will never try to mess with Pakistan again. I know the truth that's what important for us. I spoke with the Pak Military person & told me the whole story, that how successful they were in this war but Nawaz Sharif screwed up. The good thing for Pak Army is that Peak 5353 is under Pak Army control & they have strengthened the position.

So the truth is Indians love to do propaganda & they love to live in the world of lies & fiction.

We never wanted to mess with you to begin with, we have enough mess of our own to deal with. We are a poor country with huge population, it's your angels in the army which make glorious plans and carry out against India which mostly fail.

It is amazing that even after loosing all these wars and bankrupting the country, your military still holds power in the center. best of luck for your next endeavor.

Fed on the Moghuli propaganda Pakistan always tries punch above it weight. The results of it we know. :coffee:

The fact is India will never try to mess with Pakistan again. If i correctly read the statement as india will never attack pakistan again.. when did india attack pakistan ???

Back
Top Bottom