What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

Mate , let me remind you that these scumbag Talibans are from your own ranks , they are Pashtun themselves sad but true ...

Yes they are the polluted people among us that i am talking about. Creator of all this fitna is ISI. A member here is saying that ISI itself consist of Pashtuns, but my question for him is that does it justifies actions of ISI? The pashtun in ISI and army does not operate as a pashtun but as a pakistani. There were pashtun regiments in british indian army working for queen against their own pashtuns, so this logic should'nt be used.

Yes they are the polluted people among us that i am talking about. Creator of all this fitna is ISI.

Wrong mate ! Creator of all this mess is Zia-ul-Haq himself , not the ISI ... Who did as they were told in the national interest back then , your dear leaders couldn't control Afghanistan after USSR left but instead started a civil war , let me remind you again that Afghans have been fighting within themselves for the last 200 years :azn: ... Who is answerable for it ?

I think this is universal though and should apply to all races. Frankly what you are talking about... the ethnic issue made me quit my race. lol. I hope Karachites will leave Altaf before commenting on people like Luffy because the mindset is in us. This is a necessity and I must remind you Altaf has made a speech calling partition a mistake. We are all in our own way part of the problem.

People from Karachi are very quick to condemn any Afghan ***-kisser but we don't look at our own attitudes. Own family is like that.

100 people in Bajaur were killed in those raids. The bombing in lower dir... the bomber infiltrated during raids in lower dir... the first raid by afghan forces was in lower dir. They destroyed a school and some infrastructure. My source (I am a freelance journalist) sent me pictures. A number of militants infiltrated during that attack which later took part in the attack on lower dir. There are similar reports from Bajaur. The third attack was on Kalash valley and militants took their sheep and cattle. A lot of militants claiming to be refugees infiltrated into the tribal areas during the Bajaur attack into the headquarters khar where aid was being administered to families that escaped the border village.

By the way the resemblance is pretty striking. Another Afghan leader attacked Bajaur to push for the Pashtunistan cause? Luffy, any similarities here with Afghanistan increasing (my source claims purposely!) attacks on Pakistanis?

Yes , I made it very clear in my post that the country comes first before race or ethnicity ... I , myself do not associate myself with my race ... Makes no difference to me in a city like Karachi , where you will have a really hard time distinguishing a person belonging to different race from another ... The new generation that is being raised doesn't give a damn **** about Baluch , Mahajir , Pashtun , Sindhi , Punjabi etc ... One of the good signs , I see ... Do you really think every Karachite supports that traitor Altaf ? Fortunately , no :no: ... I would call them " token force " of thugs supporting him ... What sort of leader he is , who doesn't have guts to visit his own country ? Let me rephrase it , what sort of mafia boss ( Altaf ) doesn't like to visit his own territory ( Karachi ) ? :azn: Because he knows the moment he comes out of the Jinnah terminal , a sniper will shoot him right in the head ... That rascal who passports now carries the British stamp and who declares himself the representatives of all Urdu-speekers now denies that he spoke against partition and that his words were taken in the wrong context ... Does he think we are naive ? Dont we know what he's planning for ? ... I accept the problem with us too , but it is far more severe in their case because at the end of the day , you can rally more support from us if Pakistan is faced with a threat ... My family too , but they dont know that newer generation doesn't care for these petty issues and party allegiances ...

I am well aware of that particular incident in history after which the Afghans made Pakistan an enemy , a loya jirga declared the Durand Line illegal as if it made any difference to us ... The same loyal Pashtuns fought that battle and won and later the Royal Pakistan Airforce also consisting of the Pashtuns bombed them to oblivion ... Pakhtunistan was also raised some time after that , again violently suppressed by the tribals whose loyalty lies with Pakistan ...

Buddy you are Free to leave Pakistan and Go to your motherland Afghanistan.....And yeah Afghans themselves are responsible for the destruction of their country....it was their tribal and political rivalries and greed for power that lead to the destruction of their country...No one can destroy your country unless you yourself destroy it...

But India can harm pakistan, support terrorism etc and in that case it is not your country itself destroying yours...double standards.

Find out their tazkira if there was written that they were born in a country named 'Pakistan' I will slit my throat! writing and copy pasting large posts with biased info doesn't prove you are right the clear points are:

1. Every Pashtun belongs to Afghanistan.
2. Afghanistan is the motherland of all Pashtuns around the world.
3. Pashtuns will never remain with Pakistan eternally. (that's what Pakistan fears and doing it's best to demolish every Pashtun tradition from within which will be key in to rising against Pakistani state and malign them as backward creatures and most violent people)
4. Pakistan is nothing when it comes to history so don't brag on things that are actually belong to Afghan land which is currently occupied by people representing themselves as 'Pakistanis'.

Peace!

at topic: I personally condemn this action by Afghan security staff and hope those of them repent for their action.

Lol. Afghanistan has no history if you take out 70-80% Pashtuns which are lar Pashtuns or Pakistani Pashtuns out of the picture and you don't count Hazara and Tajik history anyway... so stop bragging about your "great" non-existent history. It all belongs to Pashtuns south of the durand line. If you want proof find out where Ahmed Shah Durrani, Pir Rokhan, Rehman Baba and Khushal Khan Khattak were born.

You guys are actually a disgrace to Pashtuns. You couldn't hold your land, you threw us away and now when we are richer and you are starving and forced to pick out food from garbage dumps you are launching malicious campaign after campaign to divide Pakistan?

Everyone is enjoying your land as if she is a prostitute and now you want lar Pashtuns with nang and namus to kiss your ***? We preserved Pashtun culture, heritage, fashion, arts, music and movies industry while you people were killing your Tajiks Uzbeks and Hazaras and being owned by the Soviets. So stop giving us lessons.

Why don't you go to FATA? I asked a Wazir and he said if he had the power he would cut the head of each Afghan (Nation) and throw it back across the border. And this Wazir didn't even think too highly of army or ISI. :lol:

I don't think you really condemn this. You would be celebrating on the other forum claiming they are terrorists. I know you guys. Here you will go running back across the mountains.

Also even if some people malign Pashtuns... they don't hate Pashtuns half as much as Tajiks Hazaras and Uzbeks. Go look at the proposed map of Khorasan and see where your country is going. Pakistan is a country based on various cultures and we respect each other... something which is very difficult for an underdeveloped mind to understand... a common feature amongst you Farsiwan inspired people.

Get it in your head that Afghanistan and Pakistan are completely seperate nations. Ours is an amalgamation of 200+ languages and cultures. You are divided nation which wants to promote Pashtun superiority but Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras don't want that and don't even count our Pashtun history.

That simple pashtun should be swearing at afghanistan at the top of his breaths if he hears it from your snake-like mouth. The same dumb pashtun would be swearing at Punjabis if you tell him some thing against punjabis.

Bad luck to you. There are Pashtuns who have bowed their head in front of leaders of the Nationalist people. Race and ethnicity issues are beyond such people... something impossible for a racist like Luffy to understand.

This tragic incident in which pakistanis are tortured , is condemnable but not surprising. Afghans dont trust pakistanis because of pakistan's agencies activities in their country. Also you bomb their border areas on daily basis. And i am surprised that you people are talking of invasion of Afghanistan on beating of 24 pakistanis, while every body knows about mistreatment of afghans by peshaweri police....and you were not talking of war with NATO when it killed your 24 soldiers at check post?
And Afghanistan is motherland of Pashtuns, dari is a langauge of afghanistan since ancient times. The 35 million pashto speakers in Pakistan are told to identify themeselves as pakistanis only so it doesnt matter if they are twice than afghanistan's pashtuns. Pak-pakhtuns example is like that of azeries of iran who are twice than azeris of azerbijan but nobody knows about them and they are totally insignificant as azeris. 40% of azeris have already lost turkic to farsi.

You should be gifted the tamgha e farsiwan. lol. Tell me what happens... what do you feel when someone shows you the reality of Afghanistan? You are an insecure little fool. Knowing my history you should know a lot of people are adopting Pashto but for an Afghan-inspired mind to comprehend that is very difficult.

And let me tell you some thing off-topic, bashir bilour's death is part of series of events which would end on complete destruction of pakhtuns. Our tribal elders and chiefs are getting killed one by one by talibans, our jirgas are getting bomb blasted, our political people are targated even jumat islami leader is targated. Sooner or later whole pakhtunkhwa would be infested with talibans, then we would see more bombardments and military operations, then you will see our pakhtun kids along with afghan ones collecting garbage on streets of lahore and karachi.
we would never forgive ISI for polluting us with talibans.

And we will never forgive Afghanistan for promoting rubbish against our people. Thanks to you, sher malang and your little gang of monkeys on the other site for spoiling relations with Afghanistan forever. Congratulations.

@sherMalang you should know despite the treatment of police and many other institutions Pakistanis and especially Pakistani Pashtuns had nothing but respect for you. You have lost all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
But India can harm pakistan, support terrorism etc and in that case it is not your country itself destroying yours...double standards.

We dont whine all the time for any shite happens in our country and start blaming you...

But hey sorry i didnt realise that you are talking about your country and country mates....

No offence but you named your weapons on Afghan warriors and complain when some one identifies with Afghanistan?

They are OUR warriors. You have no idea about the various ethnic groups in Pakistan and their history.

Also why do you name your soldiers Gurkha? They are Nepali? Because Nepali's are a part of India right? Similarly Ghaznavi and lots of heroes of Afghanistan were ours (Pashtuns) and as a result a property of Pakistan. Afghans (Nation) can complain all they want. In the end their women are going to end up in our houses anyway? Khabara Peshwi Afghan friends? ;)

Not at all.. There is no concept of Mohajirs in India.

I had to thank this post as this is an irrefutable truth. Roughly the same number of Hindus and Sikhs moved from Pakistan to India.

It proves a major flaw in our mentality. Also Karan, I am by birth from a family that fancies itself Muhajir with slight or unproven links to Pashtuns. I am adopting Pashtun culture. But this issue is not a problem of the Punjabis or anyone else. The Muhajirs want to refer to themselves as Muhajirs. Another thing is they are at the top of everything in Pakistan. GDP per capita is at least 13000 Rs higher than every other ethnic group.

But people like me rebel. I will never call myself Muhajir, it is a derogatory, temporary term used for people who moved until they settled and we HAVE settled. Jinnah did not want us to become a separate ethnic group but integrate in the country. Za Pashtun yam... aw zama watan Pakistan de. Za "Muhajir" na yam. :pakistan:

They were outsiders and non Muslims whom the majority of Afghanis and Taliban consider occupiers of their land so they wage jehad against them but they don't consider Pakistanis as outsiders. The current Afghan govt and army is made of minority sects, majority of Afghanis don't want present corrupt govt.

oh.so u mean that the afghans will openly accept ur army in their territory only because u r muslims.
wrong.
outsiders are outsiders,no matter if they are christians,muslims or hindus.

Bangladeshi immigrants in your country. :D

then by the same logic u should accept afghani immigrants as ur own citizens.

thats all well and good but what about the pakistani govts torture of pakistans people ---no electricity, gas, water, medicines....

But people like me rebel. I will never call myself Muhajir, it is a derogatory, temporary term used for people who moved until they settled and we HAVE settled. Jinnah did not want us to become a separate ethnic group but integrate in the country. Za Pashtun yam... aw zama watan Pakistan de. Za "Muhajir" na yam. :pakistan:

I fully agree mate.. In my view (leaving the headset of Indo Pak animosity aside), the muslims who moved from India to Pakistan probably had more faith in the concept of Pakistan than the ones who were anyway settled in Pakistan, because they gave up their roots and fixed assets to embrace the concept of Pakistan. They made the maximum sacrifice, and really the folks already settled in present day Pakistan, had no business forcing them to become a separate demographic group

They are OUR warriors. You have no idea about the various ethnic groups in Pakistan and their history.

Also why do you name your soldiers Gurkha? They are Nepali? Because Nepali's are a part of India right? Similarly Ghaznavi and lots of heroes of Afghanistan were ours (Pashtuns) and as a result a property of Pakistan. Afghans (Nation) can complain all they want. In the end their women are going to end up in our houses anyway? Khabara Peshwi Afghan friends? ;)

I had to thank this post as this is an irrefutable truth. Roughly the same number of Hindus and Sikhs moved from Pakistan to India.

It proves a major flaw in our mentality. Also Karan, I am by birth from a family that fancies itself Muhajir with slight or unproven links to Pashtuns. I am adopting Pashtun culture. But this issue is not a problem of the Punjabis or anyone else. The Muhajirs want to refer to themselves as Muhajirs. Another thing is they are at the top of everything in Pakistan. GDP per capita is at least 13000 Rs higher than every other ethnic group.

The women of Afghan are going to end up in your houses anyway? What do you mean by that havi?.

Find out their tazkira if there was written that they were born in a country named 'Pakistan' I will slit my throat! writing and copy pasting large posts with biased info doesn't prove you are right the clear points are:

1. Every Pashtun belongs to Afghanistan.
2. Afghanistan is the motherland of all Pashtuns around the world.
3. Pashtuns will never remain with Pakistan eternally. (that's what Pakistan fears and doing it's best to demolish every Pashtun tradition from within which will be key in to rising against Pakistani state and malign them as backward creatures and most violent people)
4. Pakistan is nothing when it comes to history so don't brag on things that are actually belong to Afghan land which is currently occupied by people representing themselves as 'Pakistanis'.

Peace!

at topic: I personally condemn this action by Afghan security staff and hope those of them repent for their action.

@Hyperion : Yeh rora kiyaa bol giyaaa ! :undecided:

Aur phir tu kehtaa haiii they're not that bad ! :hitwall:

Haan bhai yeh tou tumhariii family aur hum raheiii soouteileiii ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are the polluted people among us that i am talking about. Creator of all this fitna is ISI. A member here is saying that ISI itself consist of Pashtuns, but my question for him is that does it justifies actions of ISI? The pashtun in ISI and army does not operate as a pashtun but as a pakistani. There were pashtun regiments in british indian army working for queen against their own pashtuns, so this logic should'nt be used.

Converselydo the Pashtuns that go head over heels over Afghanistan epitomize what a 'true Pashtun' is ?

Rora, I may not be a Pashtun nor have I met thousands of Pashtuns but I've met my fair share of them to know that its the Pashtuns themselves who don't like Afghans ! We - the Punjabis - are a stupid lot who are too much into the 'Muslim Ummah' thing to continue ignoring all the bile that those Afghans spew against 'My People - the Punjabis' but we're not the ones who are loosing their jobs because of Afghan refugees who don't go back, sh*t in the same hand that feeds them, are involved in everything from drug smuggling to human trafficking - its your people !

I've truly met my fair share of Tribals to know that whereas Afghans & Pashtuns might be one in a romanticized version of Pashtun History but practically on the ground the Tribals want them to leave their lands & go back to Afghanistan for they have not only overstayed their welcome but routinely abused Pakistani Pashtun's hospitality ! When we say we don't like Afghans we don't mean that we want them dead hanging by the poles...we mean - God bless Afghanistan but please take your sh*t & go back to Afghanistan for we're tired of having you here on our lands & being the object of your abuses day & night !

Only in Pakistan do we keep in millions of those who dream about breaking up the country for their Greater Afghanistan BS; had there been any other country they would have been on their arses & back to Afghanistan the moment they overstepped their welcome.

Back
Top Bottom