What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

^^ LOLZ... There are more Pathan in Pakistan than Afghanistan... Your Pathan are literally begging to move here...

And yet you say the wasteland you live in is Pathan's cultural hearth... Let me tell you something buddy, Karachi has more Pathans than any city in Afghanistan ;)

^^ LOLZ... There are more Pathan in Pakistan than Afghanistan... Your Pathan are literally begging to move here...

And yet you say the wasteland you live in is Pathan's cultural hearth... Let me tell you something buddy, Karachi has more Pathans than any city in Afghanistan ;)

What is Pathan?

Mohajir = Urdu speaker

Besides the British made the line between Gujarat and Sindh. Where my parents & grandparents were living before 1947, it was considered Sindh.

Muhajir = refugee from India who crossed over during partition. You are a mohajir while he is a native.

Find out their tazkira if there was written that they were born in a country named 'Pakistan' I will slit my throat! writing and copy pasting large posts with biased info doesn't prove you are right the clear points are:

1. Every Pashtun belongs to Afghanistan.
2. Afghanistan is the motherland of all Pashtuns around the world.
3. Pashtuns will never remain with Pakistan eternally. (that's what Pakistan fears and doing it's best to demolish every Pashtun tradition from within which will be key in to rising against Pakistani state and malign them as backward creatures and most violent people)
4. Pakistan is nothing when it comes to history so don't brag on things that are actually belong to Afghan land which is currently occupied by people representing themselves as 'Pakistanis'.

Peace!

at topic: I personally condemn this action by Afghan security staff and hope those of them repent for their action.

So Pashtuns attack fellow Pashtuns.

Obviously Luffy saab doesn't care as he thinks of himself as an Afghan.

What about his fellow 'Afghan' brothers that were beaten and tortured?

It wasn't a Punjabi that got attacked at the border.

Your Northern Alliance thugs will be dealt with very shorty.

Not at all.. There is no concept of Mohajirs in India.

well a guy 'migrating' from one place to another is called mohajir, which is an urdu word from arabic, immigrant in english, you can translate it into hindi as you wish but the reality sadly doesnt change

well a guy 'migrating' from one place to another is called mohajir, which is an urdu word from arabic, immigrant in english, you can translate it into hindi as you wish but the reality sadly doesnt change

Fair point.. But the concept which is used in a derogatory form in Pakistan has really no takers in India. Most of Punjabi North Indians actually have their roots in present day Pakistan

I did not hear Pakistan protest when taliban was wrecking havoc in Afghanistan.

So Pashtuns attack fellow Pashtuns.

Obviously Luffy saab doesn't care as he thinks of himself as an Afghan.

What about his fellow 'Afghan' brothers that were beaten and tortured?

It wasn't a Punjabi that got attacked at the border.

Your Northern Alliance thugs will be dealt with very shorty.

Beating them may have some other reasons but I as an Afghan and others living here condemn acts like this!!

btw the place they are beaten is not NA don't bring them in every issue; they matter nothing today nor their is any such alliance in existence today.

They were beaten by Pashtuns but what about killing of a Pashtun driver by a Pashtun FC in Peshawar for 20 rupees? I condemn that and this both but here I see double standards!

Beating them may have some other reasons but I as an Afghan and others living here condemn acts like this!!

btw the place they are beaten is not NA don't bring them in every issue; they matter nothing today nor their is any such alliance in existence today.

They were beaten by Pashtuns but what about killing of a Pashtun driver by a Pashtun FC in Peshawar for 20 rupees? I condemn that and this both but here I see double standards!

The NA goons and their followers will be dealt with.

Enough is enough.

I feel disgusted that you guys preach Loy Afghanistan with people like masoom Luffy saab, while at the end of the day don't give a flying **** about these Pashtun brothers of yours that live across the border.

In this right Punjabis treat them better than their own brethren across the border. We give them work, do not disrespect them, and treat them as our own.

Why should my Pakistani Pashtun brother go to Afghanistan to be treated like ****?

It pisses me off, just as well.

I don't hate Afghans, in fact I love them as my brothers; but hate the Northern Alliance and their dogs.

Back
Top Bottom