What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

^ I would rather swap your name with .... Never mind. Carry on. Go invade Afghanistan. :coffee:

May be some senior Pakistani member will put some sense in your mind.

^ Go on and invade, Great Britain, Soviet union, USA and other 20 + allies failed but you can win. :enjoy:
Fail? When did we get tossed out? The news black-out here is more effective than I imagined.

^ I would rather swap your name with .... Never mind. Carry on. Go invade Afghanistan. :coffee:

May be some senior Pakistani member will put some sense in your mind.

Who is saying to invade Afghanistan???
Invading means military style invasion like USA did in their country!! We won't do that invasion and we don't want it, what I'm saying is that they dont accept our border with them, they want our land saying that the culture and religion is same of both, so why can't we live together with peaceful accession of Afghanistan into Pakistan.

Fail? When did we get tossed out? The news black-out here is more effective than I imagined.
You came to destroy Al Qaeda and Taliban, said no deal with terrorists now having peace talks with Taliban.

See your own analysts report on Afghan war.

They were outsiders and non Muslims whom the majority of Afghanis and Taliban consider occupiers of their land so they wage jehad against them but they don't consider Pakistanis as outsiders. The current Afghan govt and army is made of minority sects, majority of Afghanis don't want present corrupt govt.

Rafay, maaf kajo, but you don't know the situation, yaar. Those guys hate us so much their anger could melt the godamn Zamestan glacier (its in the Wakhan corridor-near gilgit-in Afghanistan) though I hope if it does melt it comes down on their arrogant heads. This is an average post about Pakistan (I was saving all this to tell the admin to stop these kind posts but he participated in the attacks calling Pakistan a history-less, culture-less banana republic among other things) all courtesy to a thug named "abbasina afghan" brightening the name of his horrid country:
any chance that you are brain amputated ??? (This is said because the poster he is replying to asked: any chance of Pakistan and Afghanistan uniting with Peshawar as the capital. A suggestion only an unknowing lar pashtun could make, not knowing his life is going to become a nightmare.)

the point is not that the any current afghan goverment INCLUDING taliboon could manage to break the punjabos (Punjabis I am sorry but I have found no other ethnic group more hated by those people-please don't ever go to Afghanistan if you don't want to get angry and end up shooting anyone )and take what is ours ,

BUT one should never give up a claim , especially not in international affairs !!!! (he talks about durand line-that farting fly Afghanistan has named its honor which just won't get out of the room and take its stink with it)

its not about wether we can get it or not , but the future may change , despite that the ***** would not stop their interaction in our affairs , regardless we accepted the border or not .

the point of sole selfcontainment of the ***** are already passed , they are not aiming for the integrity of their yahudi british state but they belive they can manage to conquer a fifth province ....

and sadly aslong dirtbags are out their who are more concernd about their own rule , regardless how they gained it and legitimising it by telling the people they bring islam , you can be sure the napaks will manage to keep us dependent

Note its always **** or napaks. This is for Jinnah:

yes
i do not apologise for calling a match stick british dog for what he was,it is my duty.

Look Rafay, you are saying the average stuff taught to us by our Zia inspired teachers. Fine lets assume for a minute a lot of the poverty stricken masses are close to us... but either way the western educated Spanta's and the Indian educated Karzai's are going to lead them?!?!?

You want an outline of what I saw on the forum? This is it. Pakistan is a British creation, a British design created to "divide Pashtuns" and Afghanistan's "historical lands" (ignoring the fact that in history territories have changed a gazillion times at least! :rolleyes:) should go back to them (also ignoring that they can't manage to coexist in the existing territory with many Tajiks refusing to even call their country Afghanistan but Khorasan and the country being an ethnic war zone)... other than that Pakistan and Iran are the source of all troubles.

Man, I went to an Afghan forum with my under-production book about lar Pashtuns and the war on terror seeing dreams of lar aw bar unity and Pakistan-Afghanistan brotherhood, recently having met a Pashtun who announced "che taso de Pashtun zama pa shan" (you are a Pakhtun like me) having spent so much time trying to become like them.

I came expecting a welcome, kisses, hugs and maybe a bouquet full of flowers, thought my book would get a massive support base and all I got was taunts which nearly made me abandon the book! Whats that mean? We have got to understand that the sentiment in Afghanistan is AGAINST Pakistan and possibly even favoring India and by letting Karzai who has studied in India and is intrinsically Pro-Indian we have put a snake to our west when we already had one to the east.

I wish to God we would use our brains when making foreign policy. Nothing annoys us nationalists more than our foreign policy decisions.

At least 4 of the most active members back there have openly stated they want a relationship with India against Pakistan which I believe has already happened if you look at the number of embassies they have there.

Also there are other posts that blame the lar (Pakistani) Pashtun for somehow being RESPONSIBLE for their mistakes!?!?!? Yes, according to them we were responsible for an Afghan Amir called Abdur Rehman Khan selling lar Pashtuns as nonchalantly as a high-as-hell, maurifauna smokin' salesman sells condoms outside a club in USA/Canada. Where were they? Resting comfortably in their beds while Pakistani Pashtuns (Jinnah's sons) fought for almost an eternity against British rule. A history of rebellions which led to these campaigns by the British:

Mahsud Expedition
1894 - 1895
Waziristan Expedition
1894 - 1895
Chitral Campaign
Waziristan Campaign
Tochi Field Force
Bruner Field Force
Malakand Field Force
Mohmand Field Force
Samana
Tirah Field Force
Zakha Khel Field Force
Bunerwals Expedition
Chamkannis Expedition
Wazirsrs, Mahsud
1899 - 1901
Wazirs, Darwesh Khel
1901 - 1902
Afridis, Zakka Khel
Mohmands
Waziristan
1919 - 1921
Mohmand Campaign
Waziristan Campaign
1936-37

And thats after durand agreement. British came to control some areas even before and it was lar pashtuns who were fighting all the time. We were sold to the British as slaves.

Rafay, trust me. These are just our views of cuddly, loving Afghans waiting for us, all praises and qaumi tarana on their lips for us because we liberated them from the Soviets. THEY BLAME US FOR IT and it proves interfering in another country is the biggest blunder you can ever make. A cousin of mine married a Palestinian... nice guy... but once talking about politics he said a lot of Palestinians don't like Pakistan. Why? I ask citing we downed Israeli jets with Syrian hunters in the war... he cites Black September-when we interceded to save the Jordanians *****. We lost Indian muslims, we lost Bengalis and we have lost Afghans and its a very sorry situation because I don't see the Afghans coming back ever again. Not with the American aid and Indian infrastructure being built there anyway.

We should Afghanistan. There is no reason for that God-forsaken country to exist.

End Pashtun nationalism, end TTP, end Taliban, end the worlds problem. All of it is stemming from the desert wasteland we call Afghanistan.

How about we just end this and unite lar and bar by invading that country? :azn:

I think Afghanistan will always be a destablizing presence for Pakistan. The way I have seen those people abuse us and insult us... I don't think there is any other choice. I was once of the opinion that it was possible to promote culture and language with bar pashtuns (Pashto) but when they can't come to accept our country, Pakistan at all how can we work with them? Their concern is not for the lar (Pakistani) pashtun... but the land. All they want is to grab the land up to the river indus which they believe is their territory.

Also sealing the border is easier said than done. Tribes and families have loved ones on either side. I didn't always believe this but now I do believe an independent Afghanistan may forever be a threat to Pakistan. Either there is a Pakistani puppet on the throne or someone who cedes the nation to Pakistan... that could be fun.

Wish ISI had done that instead of supporting all this Jihad, jihad, jihad. Now all Afghans hate us. :rolleyes:

Lol are you talking about invasion of afghanistan by pakistan?. Invasion of Afghanistan is easy, bombarding it is easy but its occupation is very difficult. Every province of afghanistan is like waziristan, the only way to subdue afghans is to nuke them. Afghan ethnicities are divided but they would surely get united against invasion of desis....
And Pashtuns of pakistan are silent over military operations in their areas because these are supposedly part of war on terror and that talibans themselves are threat to Pashtun nation .....If you invade afghanistan aka Motherland of pashtuns to grab land then see the first ever pashtun uprising against the state.......

Never make afghan your enemy

@Monkey D Luffy

Yes my dear, do me a favor. Go live with your desert brothers, and don't preach Pathan nationalism while eating my taxes :woot:

Stop sitting in my refugee camps, and talking **** about Pakistan or well deport your ***.. Go find food in your desert wasteland. Besides there are more Pathan in Pakistan than Afghanistan

Last edited by a moderator:
You came to destroy Al Qaeda and Taliban, said no deal with terrorists now having peace talks with Taliban.

See your own analysts report on Afghan war.

But Krait " The Govt of the United States doesn't negotiate with terrorists " :D

Afghan people never accepted civilization!!

May I add " in the first place " , sir ? :P

@Monkey D Luffy

Yes my dear, do me a favor. Go live with your desert brothers, and don't preach Pathan nationalism while eating my taxes :woot:

Stop sitting in my refugee camps, and talking **** about Pakistan or well deport your ***.. Go find food in your desert wasteland. Besides there are more Pathan in Pakistan than Afghanistan

I also pay taxes, i am moving no where from my ancestrel region, you on the other hand can go to your ancestrel ganga jamna.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also pay taxes, i am moving no where from my ancestrel region, you on the other hand can go to your ancestrel ganga jamna.

Kid I am born of this land and so are all of my ancestors, I am not like you which likes desert more...

You liar, you don't pay taxes, you are a illegal Afghani refugee.. Go back to the hellhole you came from, Pakistanis dont have any use for you illegals anymore... Desert wannabe Arabs... :rofl:

We should Afghanistan. There is no reason for that God-forsaken country to exist.

End Pashtun nationalism, end TTP, end Taliban, end the worlds problem. All of it is stemming from the desert wasteland we call Afghanistan.

you forget to add "end pashtuns"...........i know you very well, you anti-pakhtun scum

Dial it down , you both ... Its about time we learn to think about our country first rather than race , color , creed or religion ...

Back
Top Bottom