What's new

Pak link to terror plot against Indian mission in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
denial mode...i thght one out of so many here will come out of denial but ..alas all have their head where sun doessnt shine.
Lolz..man.. :)

But u posted this crap bring some proof otherwise go to u burrow and hibernate .
Dear please tell us what kind of proof will u accept...and what kind of proof u guys give while bashing India.
U will b most suited in hibernate mode...as thats the proof at max u can get here..so help ur self n buzz off

:lol::lol: funny!!, all the mexicans, gautimalians, maurasians, martians are all terror linked to pakistan :lol:

indians are so funny

now agend vinod is after us :lol:

:lol::lol: funny!!, all the mexicans, gautimalians, maurasians, martians are all terror linked to pakistan :lol:

indians are so funny

now agend vinod is after us :lol:
WE dint ask u to globalize it...ab bhugto :)

Atleast we cause some smiles on the otherwise dull faces :P thanks mate..for ur kind info this information is coming of french guys..so y shud we waste our Agent Vinod and Tiger :)

They make BS then talk BS non the less guys take it as a BS and relax

yup..Pakistan is suach a soopa doopa power that you cant hide from them even in france (a super power)..
If Pakistan wants to spank you...they will soank you in France...or india or anywhere they want..
pakistan is soooooooo pawaful....

i like ur spirit for Pakistan Safriz bhai :pakistan: :D

Intelligence agencies' purpose is to cause misinformation.

This is like saying, a government worker I know in Abbottabad says OBL was never in Pakistan.

Pakistan is an easy scapegoat for shall we say, incompetent Intelligence Agencies.

You seriously gotta be kidding........

Its not a scapegoat for sure, but it is certainly something else...what some would say as a "breeding ground for terrorists"

Any terrorist blast or attack anywhere in the world got a pakistani link to it. IF one can think that India being arch enemy is throwing some propaganda **** on, but the whole world ?

A simple example is crossing US border from Canada:

I have a pakistani friend who is a naturalized canadian. We both are on our way to bufallo from toronto. I drove through the check-in and in <5 min I am on the other side of border,but my pakistani friend whose place of birth was mentioned as Islamabad on his canadian passport wasnt allowed to cross the border for no reason? Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip and drove another mile to reach the canadian POE to get back to him.

That was just a minor example on what kindoff impression the world community has on someone being a pakistani born.

denial mode...i thght one out of so many here will come out of denial but ..alas all have their head where sun doessnt shine.
Lolz..man.. :)

Dear please tell us what kind of proof will u accept...and what kind of proof u guys give while bashing India.
U will b most suited in hibernate mode...as thats the proof at max u can get here..so help ur self n buzz off

:lol:

Dear thick bharati, please learn what denial means before throwing that word around. By definition, YOU are the one in denial at this point.

You seriously gotta be kidding........

Its not a scapegoat for sure, but it is certainly something else...what some would say as a "breeding ground for terrorists"

Any terrorist blast or attack anywhere in the world got a pakistani link to it. IF one can think that India being arch enemy is throwing some propaganda **** on, but the whole world ?

A simple example is crossing US border from Canada:

I have a pakistani friend who is a naturalized canadian. We both are on our way to bufallo from toronto. I drove through the check-in and in <5 min I am on the other side of border,but my pakistani friend whose place of birth was mentioned as Islamabad on his canadian passport wasnt allowed to cross the border for no reason? Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip and drove another mile to reach the canadian POE to get back to him.

That was just a minor example on what kindoff impression the world community has on someone being a pakistani born.

To start off, some western countries and bharat is NOT the whole world. :lol: Please learn to differentiate between the countries you care thinking about and the whole world. Eastern Asia, Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, South America etc are also part of "the whole world", where Pakistanis get in easily.

Secondly, so what if this happened to your friend? It happened in the US. An American would have trouble getting into Iran for instance. What does that mean in the context? You're trying to make far reaching conclusions based on what happened in the US. Well no **** that happened in the US -- does that mean it's happening everywhere?

Thread closed.

Nothing but speculation so far, and certainly no link to any Pakistani State institution.

Contact mods to reopen thread and post any credible new information that comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom