What's new

Pak-Iran gas pipeline to violate sanctions: US

Looky here, just examine the histories of dictatorships, those that received aid (charity) and those that successfully exploited their own natural resources. The latter was no more successful at removing corruption than the former. So by all means, learn how to fish, but do not attempt to deceive the people that you will give them a larger portion of the catch when you proved otherwise.

Corruption happens everywhere be it the world's most successful economy America or the world's most successful growing economy China. People will careless if they get the larger portion or not. What matters to them is they will actually have portions lined up on their plates and on regular intervals. Being able to fish will do just that, as opposed to being deceived by irregular American aids.

Corruption happens everywhere be it the world's most successful economy America or the world's most successful growing economy China. People will careless if they get the larger portion or not. What matters to them is they will actually have portions lined up on their plates and on regular intervals. Being able to fish will do just that.
Fine, then do not make this patently STUPID argument/criticism...

...the money doesn't go to the people, it will just end up in the wrong pockets.

You tried to insinuate that air (charity) automatically results in corruption. Now prove that profits from one's natural resources does not.

Pakistan needs gas pipeline to stop this shortage menace.. Now Chinese Banks are going to finance the deal and I am sure this must be strategically done that Pakistani Banks said they cannot afford to finance the project and the next day Chinese bank came forth. This pipeline is vital for the growth of region and US's BULL$Hitting cannot stop region from prospering.

world has no right for sanction a country nor USA is police man of earth sp STFU USA and stay away from us .
Of course we do. A 'sanction' is not a 'blockade', which is an act of war. China and anyone else are perfectly free to proceed with this project. If you cannot understand this, you have no business participating in this discussion.

Of course we do. A 'sanction' is not a 'blockade', which is an act of war. China and anyone else are perfectly free to proceed with this project. If you cannot understand this, you have no business participating in this discussion.

a sanction is more then blockade for poor nations . i hope one day US face it and there babies die like chicken and they will understand it . hope soon .every corner of earth USA make mess still going on what a shameless barbaric nation is USA .

Anyways, why are you so interested in this deal?

Fine, then do not make this patently STUPID argument/criticism...

All this talk about about removing corruption is nonsensical to the argument. It is about ensuring fishes on the plate, which America in its current economic climate will not be able to guarantee. Not like their charity (airraid) helped Pakistan much in the first place.

You tried to insinuate that air (charity) automatically results in corruption. Now prove that profits from one's natural resources does not.

So are you trying to insinuate that American bombs and aids will make Pakistan stronger? Pakistan will become a buyer as well as an provider of a service here. Surely it will bring in more income, benefits to its people and ultimately the entire country :rolleyes:

Gambit what is it with you and the Chinese members? I mean I do read your debates with them but there must be some underlying issue here.

a sanction is more then blockade for poor nations . i hope one day US face it and there babies die like chicken and they will understand it . hope soon .every corner of earth USA make mess still going on what a shameless barbaric nation is USA .
A 'sanction' is voluntary. A 'blockade' is not. A 'sanction' is voluntary in that a country is FREE to perform a cost/benefit analysis between doing business with US versus doing business with the targeted country. Usually said cost/benefit analysis are compelling. However, that does not mean other countries cannot ignore their own cost/benefit analysis and do business with the targeted country. So all the targeted country has to do is make a convincing argument as to why other countries should ignore those cost/benefit analysis.

All this talk about about removing corruption is nonsensical to the argument. It is about ensuring fishes on the plate, which America in its current economic climate will not be able to guarantee. Not like their charity (airraid) helped Pakistan much in the first place.
Hey...YOU brought it up. Obliquely.

So are you trying to insinuate that American bombs and aids will make Pakistan stronger? Pakistan will become a buyer as well as an provider of a service here. Surely it will bring in more income, benefits to its people and ultimately the entire country :rolleyes:
Did not you Chinese boys once argued that security from external threats comes before internal wealth? Whatever aid the US promised/delivered to Pakistan is up to Pakistan to use. If the aid is specific, such as 100 trucks or 100 jet fighters or 100 tons of grain, it will usually be because of the requesting country. So when you make this patently STUPID criticism...

...the money doesn't go to the people, it will just end up in the wrong pockets.

It shows you did not perform 'due diligence'. But of course, such intellectual dishonesty is expected.

Gambit what is it with you and the Chinese members? I mean I do read your debates with them but there must be some underlying issue here.
They are just fun to mess with. Besides, I despise racists.

Back
Top Bottom