What's new

Pak India 1971 War Gallery

An IAF SU-7 Fighter/Bomber going down in flames after being hit by Pakistani Gunners.

Untitled-1.jpg

image002.jpg

Another pic of PNS Ghazi

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Blood_telegram.png

The Blood Telegram

1971_Indo-Pak_war.jpg

Another perspective of the same picture

DSC01437.JPG

Pakistani troops formally surrender

sff14ivho5.jpg

Tibetan SFF Commandos in Bangladesh during the 1971

Really want to know how the 90000 soldiers who surrenders were treated in pakistan after the war.
Cant imagine if they were Indians. Their life would be like hell for sure. Nobody thinks the after effects of wars.

Really want to know how the 90000 soldiers who surrenders were treated in pakistan after the war.
Cant imagine if they were Indians. Their life would be like hell for sure. Nobody thinks the after effects of wars.

Correction:The regular soldiers of PA were around 35000. The rest were officers of police, para military and govt officials. It also included west Pakistan civilians working for the govt of Pakistan. The bold part is obviously a fail troll attempt.

Correction:The regular soldiers of PA were around 35000. The rest were officers of police, para military and govt officials. It also included west Pakistan civilians working for the govt of Pakistan. The bold part is obviously a fail troll attempt.

Whatever may be the number I dont care. What I want to hear is the truth and thats from a pakistani(hope they would be the right one to tell) if you dont mind. The question comes out of curiousity taken into account how sensitive we are regarding the enimousity of both the nation. Nobody wants to loose. So if some surrenders after effects will surely be sour.

Can you contribute something substancial rather than pointing who is trolling or not??

Whatever may be the number I dont care. What I want to hear is the truth and thats from a pakistani(hope they would be the right one to tell) if you dont mind. The question comes out of curiousity taken into account how sensitive we are regarding the enimousity of both the nation. Nobody wants to loose. So if some surrenders after effects will surely be sour.

Can you contribute something substancial rather than pointing who is trolling or not??

The thread is about pics of war. So keep it that way.

Sir...real images would be more appreciative instead of cartoons.

Since you seem an ardent fan of.... Mickey Mouse, let me enlighten you the depiction was captured by a world class aviation artist, S M Hussaini, who happens to be a life member of The American Society of Aviation Artists (ASAA).

Unseen pix, hidden deep inside the archives...kaya yaad karogay...daikho:

CAPTURED FROM NO 7227 FLT LT DILIP INDIAN PILOT OF SU-7 SHOT DOWN OVER ZAFARWAL BY GROUND FIRE ON 10 DEC 71.

Thats an amazing photo! Where is this showcase located? In some air force base? I did notice that the name of the Indian pilot is misspelled in the bronze plaque.
Thanks Xeric for posting this!

There were some Indian POWs in 1965 war,and i can't find an source suggesting they were mistreated.

Back
Top Bottom