What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sindhi Hindus have always been crossing borders..Nothing new..They have relatives in India...
Many of them have been used as tool of terrorism and instability in sindh as they have loyalty with India.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ter-reports-mass-exodus-13.html#ixzz239v11rkw

having viewd a few recent videos, i kinda agree with the taking advantage thing.

I think only maybe 20% of them may have genuine concerns and it can be seen on there faces but the rest of em smiling and laughing looks as if taking advantage of the hype.

No ma'am carry on, coz you brought pandavas, but forgot to mention it was Krishna that saved her from being a spectacle.

This selectivity is the major cause of all the evils that were created out of Hinduism.

And as Razpak pointed out, Hinduism is a way of life and not a religion, you can surely take the shot. No blasphemy, but be sure to back it with correct knowledge.
monotheistic religions cannot think for themselves.. they need to be told. in hindu epics and dharmic text there is a context to everything. in isolation everything can be contrued wrongly but when you put together the whole a beautiful meaning and picture emerges and thats what makes hindus a high quality and progressive minded people.

Hindus get a flight to Bangladesh, change your name to some raqibul or hossein and then come into India through Assam -- the Congress will provide you with all papers, voting rights and look after you.

No ma'am carry on, coz you brought pandavas, but forgot to mention it was Krishna that saved her from being a spectacle.

This selectivity is the major cause of all the evils that were created out of Hinduism.

And as Razpak pointed out, Hinduism is a way of life and not a religion, you can surely take the shot. No blasphemy, but be sure to back it with correct knowledge.
Krait Pandavas are not god not even ravan,neither duryodhan nor dushasan.

As for taking shot--i've already done many times and seen the result too.

So on what basis you are prosecuting them and other minorities across india?

Country First religion second...in that order....no special treatment because of religion....special treatment only for all Indian Citizens..if you ask for that order to be changed prosecution will follow...be it any religion...!!

Really? you know everything about me?

You are a blind nationalist living in USA. Tell me, why don't you move to Pakistan? :lol:

Making my money and will be out of here.

Problem?

; )

Listen you lost all cred when you made that one stupid claim and 7 members on this forum humiliated you. Just stop it.

who started the thread?????

Main tere naseeb ki barish nahi Jo tujh pe baras jaon
Tujhe taqdeer badalni hogi mujhe panay ke liye....!!!!

Difficult task indeed. I will look elsewhere !

But please tell me, why do fly two flags which intrinsically are inimical to each other.

Yes but hindus being hindu make use of this facility to marry twice by converting to islam only in name.

Aint that a good thing....specially if equal citizens of democratic country are discriminated based on faith of/chosen-by their ancesters :)

Making my money and will be out of here.

Problem?

; )

Listen you lost all cred when you made that one stupid claim and 7 members on this forum humiliated you. Just stop it.

You get humiliated on a daily basis.

I kinda imagine you actually enjoy it. :D

So?? Wouldn't you prefer to have two husbands , instead your husband owning a harem?
you are in no position to comment on me or my hubby but sure i'm in position to comment on hinduism.

You are deliberately avoiding responding to my point ajtr. And conversely responding with one liners to circumnavigate on the issue that you and i were having a discussion on.
i'm replying to so many of them what point i've missed????:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom