What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not that.. if mslims have many wives but if the wives cant have many hubbies then its terrible.
what is terrible is that the same rule doesnt apply to women. indian logic after is is seen as demented only by such kind of people.

Is polygamy banned in India.

I don't understand why Mods are not taking any action, are religious discussion not banned, especially when Hinduism is targeted. I think it should be made a section, Bashing Hinduism....:D :coffee:
who started the thread?????

Pakistan is failed state economically and socially....

I'm willfully avoiding the hindu gods ....otherwise you people will shout blasphemy baying for my blood.
No ma'am carry on, coz you brought pandavas, but forgot to mention it was Krishna that saved her from being a spectacle.

This selectivity is the major cause of all the evils that were created out of Hinduism.

And as Razpak pointed out, Hinduism is a way of life and not a religion, you can surely take the shot. No blasphemy, but be sure to back it with correct knowledge.

Indian logic is so demented.

If Muslims have more than one wife it's terrible. If Hindu woman has more than one husband, it's liberating. :rofl:

Well since you asked for it..
You chose to poke your self in a conversation, who's background you have no idea about!!.

Draupadi having 5 husbands is an incident from Hindu mythology(I hope you know difference b/w mythology and history).

It was rhetorical question posed by me to the OP, who chose to quote an another incident from the same mythology.

no but when the same level comes from the cities and urban areas of pakistan , i cant even think what must happen in the badlands.
Guwahati is not a village or even Delhi is not a village.

Sindhi Hindus have always been crossing borders..Nothing new..They have relatives in India...
Many of them have been used as tool of terrorism and instability in sindh as they have loyalty with India.

Well since you asked for it..
You chose to poke your self in a conversation, who's background you have no idea about!!.

Draupadi having 5 husbands is an incident from Hindu mythology(I hope you know difference b/w mythology and history).

It was rhetorical question posed by me to the OP, who chose to quote an another incident from the same mythology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but hindus being hindu make use of this facility to marry twice by converting to islam only in name.
I agree, but you should know that the Courts now donot allow the conversion and polygamy if it is proved that the intent of conversion was just to marry again.

Wouldnt you agree, that we need a Uniform Civil Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom