What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fate that awaited ravans and duryodhans was the reason that indian women were safe till abut 1000ad.
those kind of men are in india because they learnt well from the invaders from the west that nothing can happen to them

paks are mistaking govt and institutional discrimantion with some nutcase party that shows up once in 2 years.
Even after the fate the ravan met in tretayug there were dushashan and duryodhan in duapar yug...what does that prove???...that the fear of fate never stops the lechreous hindu men to prey on women be it in tretayug or the duapar yug or the kaliyug.

when India cant even give peace an dignity to its own hindus then what sort of peace and dignity it will provide to Pak hindus?:rolleyes:
It will be better anyday compared to what they get in Pakistan. One of the hindus who died had the word kafir engraved on his coffin by the local people...disgraceful, and that was done by the public.

They will not be specifically targeted here because of their religion, which is what is done in Pakistan. The violence and injustice in India is systemic and not targeted based on religion. And by the way, if you talk of systemic failure of India, then know that law and order here is much better than in Pakistan.

What if the Hindus migrating from Pakistan are Dalits? :lol:

there are already more than 12000 pakistanis living in india and seeking indian citizenship....

i think this is a matter of shame for pakistan...
There are many indians marrying into pakistan should that be matter of shame to india and its men?

There are many indians marrying into pakistan should that be matter of shame to india and its men?

Are you aware that this practice of marrying Pakistani's is reducing slowly? It was far more prevalent in the earlier decades. What does that tell you?

It will be better anyday compared to what they get in Pakistan. One of the hindus who died had the word kafir engraved on his coffin by the local people...disgraceful, and that was done by the public.

They will not be specifically targeted here because of their religion, which is what is done in Pakistan. The violence and injustice in India is systemic and not targeted based on religion. And by the way, if you talk of systemic failure of India, then know that law and order here is much better than in Pakistan.

there is institutionalize discrimination happen against the poor minorities in pakistan...

even they dug out a body of 4 year old hindu girl because she was cremated at muslim graveyard

Even after the fate the ravan met in satyug there were dushashan and duryodhan in duapar yug...what does that prove???...that the fear of fate never stops the lechreous hindu men to prey on women be it in satyug or the duapar yug or the kaliyug.
Ravan and Ram were in Treta yug......:D

there are already more than 12000 pakistanis living in india and seeking indian citizenship....

i think this is a matter of shame for pakistan...
what you are sayying even dawood and his whole gang from india are in pak with pak citizenship.

ya see ajtr bhi shaadi karke pakistan chali gayi, shame shame on u Indian guys :P :P

This is very sad. I don't know why my fellow Pakistanis don't criticize these things... weren't we suffering some of the same things which forced us to go for a separate homeland. It is our responsibility to treat our minorities fairly. It is a duty. Quaid E Azam made this very clear. Government has to take serious steps to stop discrimination against them. And why not focus on the root causes. Why not stop the kidnappings?

That being said they will get nothing in India. 90% of the families come back. They never get citizenship or anything. It's no solution.

thank god i escaped that fate from fellow hindu while in india.

Well we were from that place and were forced to leave because of their fanaticism. We also moved late.

As years pass fewer and fewer of us (neo migrants) exist as the migration of Muslims from India decreased heavily. Perhaps it was due to better education in the nation and violence declined (though I have people in India who were caught up in riots in Hyderabad as late as 2002.) That caused a small influx of people again to Pakistan. We had influence so we got them citizenship but otherwise Pakistan has the same attitude to Muslims escaping India that India has to Hindus escaping Pakistan... in India the thing is many cases go unreported. Their media is completely under their government's control. Muslims were killed right before the Andhra Pradesh high court in India and no one did anything. Houses were burned. Gujarat riots sparked riots in Hyderabad but in Hyderabad nothing was reported.

The thing is we closed our borders with India too soon... many families decided to wait a few years and migrate when times were better. Ayub shouldn't have closed the border.

I am a bit of an enigma because I have tried to adopt Pashtun culture... and even call myself one (we may have some 400 year old background with them too.) but we did move from India. The thing is what happened happened and neither country cares for the Muslims/Hindu's left. I have seen the attitudes. Hindu's shouldn't migrate out of their land and work with liberals to get their rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom