What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

:lol: Indian Terror is an oxymoron . More like 'Pakistani propaganda film with a hindi name giving pakistanis multiple orgasms .'

It's not a propaganda movie, even if it is, so what? Your country uses Bollywood as propaganda, Hollywood is used as propaganda (snatching nukes from china/Pakistan, destroying Iran etc). At the end, it's just an amazing movie so chil.

We should create another movie on Ghazi Mahmud Ghaznvi, Ghazi Timur, Ghazi Babur, etc..

I wanna see that Somnath temple being destroyed 17 times in real HD :D :rofl: :lol: :omghaha:

Please do that if that helps you to quench your thirst for kuffar blood. Please don't self detonate in real world.

Thats an excellent and a must watch movie.. Great work by Bilal and great acting by Shan. Pakistan Zindabad.

If you have that much overwhelming evidence against India you would have presented it by now in public, it never happened in the entire last decade.

That is because we had and still have @$$ licker like Zadari and Noora in our government. Painfully true

UN is nothing but a pet of USA and these days India good friend of USA so they did this for them but still Hafiz Saeed is free and doing his work and Indians are able to do nothing except for crying in front of Obama and Putin and other leaders of the world so sad :omghaha:

@Zarvan ji off late I am seeing you acting more normal and human. There is less of head chopping and death fatwas in your normal forum discourse. The sirs and mrs have also reduced exponentially. You are using smileys as well. Basically enjoying yourself as a normal netizen. Even trolling when the mood strikes you (cricket, movies). You are dabbling in haraam areas as well, though are at pains to maintain the facade of not personally liking it or participating. You even recently professed to liking mermaids. In fact, when not preaching the Quranic dictates, you almost come across as a teenager like me.

What's the matter bhai. Vacation time at the madrassa?

Or maulana gone for a long overdue hemorrhoidectomy?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan ji off late I am seeing you acting more normal and human. There is less of head chopping and death fatwas in your normal forum discourse. The sirs and mrs have also reduced exponentially. You are using smileys as well. Basically enjoying yourself as a normal netizen. Even trolling when the mood strikes you (cricket, movies). You are dabbling in haraam areas as well, though are at pains to maintain the facade of not personally liking it or participating. You even recently professed to liking mermaids. In fact, when not preaching the Quranic dictates, you almost come across as a teenager like me.

What's the matter bhai. Vacation time at the madrassa?

Or maulana gone for a long overdue hemorrhoidectomy?
I have never been to Madrassa and before coming to deen I was the best dancer of my school Mr but I left those things and I am the same person Man same thoughts nothing changed Mr not one single bit the topics we are discussing are not those ones so you are not seeing my that side

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never been to Madrassa and before coming to deen I was the best dancer of my school Mr but I left those things and I am the same person Man same thoughts nothing changed Mr not one single bit the topics we are discussing are not those ones so you are not seeing my that side

Is it easy to switch between the two sides? Turn one side on and off?

We should make a Mahmud of Ghaznavi movie:D

I wanna see hindu Somnath temple destruction x17 in real time HD :omghaha:

So, in short, you are proud to have been invaded by Afghans and the achievements of your forefathers belittled as Kuffar. Forcibly converted or not, Iranians take pride in the achievements of their pre-islamic empires too. Maybe that's something you need to learn from your other neighbour.

We should make a Mahmud of Ghaznavi movie:D

I wanna see hindu Somnath temple destruction x17 in real time HD :omghaha:
And I fully agree with you we should first make movie on Mahmood Ghaznavi than Muhammad Guari also Muhammad Qasim :cheers:

UN is nothing but a pet of USA and these days India good friend of USA so they did this for them but still Hafiz Saeed is free and doing his work and Indians are able to do nothing except for crying in front of Obama and Putin and other leaders of the world so sad :omghaha:

The same way pakistan is crying kashmir , kashmir everywhere .

The difference is when we made noise , JuD got banned by UN and when you made noise , nobody bothered .

Back
Top Bottom