What's new

PAK FA vs F22 Raptor : A Detailed Analasis

pak fa is a true dog fighter i can tell beacuse of the 3dtvc but f 22 it a true stealth fighter but i highly dbout f22 beating a pak fa in a dog fight beaucse of the pak fa 3d tvc ja know... but f22 has superior jammers and EW suits so it is kinda blanced but the winner would be f 22 due to more number of fight hours and training

3d TVC is over rated.. ask a real pilot, ask MuradK if he'd ever use a tail deflection maneuver at MACH 1 or higher..

You are wrong, US weapons programs are not typically funded to counter a specific adversary technology.

Thats quite true, and very often you will find that it's the other way round i.e. Other countries weapons programs are to counter what the US already has.

lgta hai iski cassete yehi attak gai hai................hindustani stereo hota to do marta aur iski cassete chal jaati mgr ye chineese hai u know use and throw policy...................ab naya stereo aayega;)

fdghg sdfgsd dfhfgj seddgfg asdgh ghghhdhsdafdfhhd fgdfgfgf :D

Did the F-22 give you post dramatic stress syndrome?

Yes, I'm actually suffering from quite a sore headache after being exposed to shock and awe from the Raptor's prowess.

3d TVC is over rated.. ask a real pilot, ask MuradK if he'd ever use a tail deflection maneuver at MACH 1 or higher..

Well seems like you wont fly at the speed of Mach 1 in a turning knife fight. And TVC has advantages in fuel consumption arena...the pros outweighs the cons...And it can quickly help the aircraft to turn and disengage from the battle. Most of the A2A missiles ranges are long only in the head-on mode and it decreases drastically in the tail-chase mode.

You have the patience of a saint :)... unlike you I often let such people marinate in their own stupidity.

..I suspect the era of manned combat fighters will end with the Raptor, sad many pilots will never experience her :cry:

But I'm willing to bet the PAK-FA will be more fun to fly...

The worl might come to end if that happens. And no computer can breach the speed, understanding capability, evolution of tactics, mid air decision making of a human brain. When a computer that can do something like that evolves then we can say that the era of human pilots has come to an end. Till then it is useless.

And like Giora Epstein once quoted "...you dont fly the F 16..the computer flies it. You are just one among the inputs along with the computer that flies the aircraft. You can have innumerable records on an F series of fighter..but the feel of flying the Mirage is not there"

The worl might come to end if that happens. And no computer can breach the speed, understanding capability, evolution of tactics, mid air decision making of a human brain. When a computer that can do something like that evolves then we can say that the era of human pilots has come to an end. Till then it is useless.

And like Giora Epstein once quoted "...you dont fly the F 16..the computer flies it. You are just one among the inputs along with the computer that flies the aircraft. You can have innumerable records on an F series of fighter..but the feel of flying the Mirage is not there"
True i was reading interview of Ex-PAF filot who flew F86 Sabre and F104 and the interviewer asked him what were you thinking when you were going on to strike mission in India he said we did not have time to think in those days when going on a strike missions.The jets were too complicated.We had to put our mind on Jet's control.He saids today jets like F16 are much easier to fly.

@swift,

no brother.. i am a casual writer.

This article is NOT mine.. I have placed the source..

thought 95% of the articles are my own work...

Im glad that people like u.. Brahmastra...protoyype...tejas...karan...desi bhai and many others.. others inspire me so much to continue this work...

Its all ur honest encouragement guys.

Thank you.

☪☪☪☪;917849 said:
True i was reading interview of Ex-PAF filot who flew F86 Sabre and F104 and the interviewer asked him what were you thinking when you were going on to strike mission in India he said we did not have time to think in those days when going on a strike missions.The jets were too complicated.We had to put our mind on Jet's control.He saids today jets like F16 are much easier to fly.

Well technology can dictate the rules of engagement only to a limit...but it is the man in the machine who makes sure that all things go on perfectly.

The man in the cockpit decides how and where the fight takes place....every aircraft has its advantages and disadvanatges.. The pilot is the person who decides how to engage the enemy according to his terms.....IAF has spent a lot of money on it. Trust me.

The man and the machine must operate synchronized to get the best result. And I thank the PAF as they have helped us face the most advanced air forces in the world with their professionalism and skill.

I wrote very clearly that I am no aviation expert. Dont dictate me if your American channels show crap on F22. I never termed the plane as crap.

So if what Rachel Maddow says is untrue then is there anybody on this forum who can shed more light on this?
Am going to give you a couple examples on critical thinking skill. Maddow said that for every one hour of flight, the aircraft require thirty hours for maintenance. Really? Based on what man/hr metric statistic? Maddow's implication here is that the aircraft is so bad and maintenance intensive that it develop some kind of major problem after every flight from that '30 hr' figure. The F-22 require that its surface be as free from irregularity as possible, other than what cannot be avoided from manufacturing and assembly processes, such as gaps between panels. So if a crew chief need to open up a panel to take an oil sample, he would use more time to open up said panel than another crew chief on a 'non-stealth' aircraft like the F-15. Then he would also take more time to reinstall said panel. He cannot be as casual with his tools like 'non-stealth' crew chiefs. All of this would contribute to that '30 hr' figure that we have no details about. This is about misleading the public instead of objectively informing them.

Another lie is that the F-22 is 'vulnerable to rain'. Did Maddow give her readers the complete quote? Nope. Why not? The F-22 is stationed in Alaska. How much more exposure to moisture in its many forms can it get? What does she mean by 'vulnerable'? The skin melt?

Get the picture? I suggest you take a semester in critical thinking.

Who said anything about replacing humans with computers.

Unmanned fighters can simply mean that there is no pilot in the actual aircraft - it can still be controlled from a remote location.

Who said anything about replacing humans with computers.

Unmanned fighters can simply mean that there is no pilot in the actual aircraft - it can still be controlled from a remote location.

Try reading what DBC just wrote and then read my reply....

Am going to give you a couple examples on critical thinking skill. Maddow said that for every one hour of flight, the aircraft require thirty hours for maintenance. Really? Based on what man/hr metric statistic? Maddow's implication here is that the aircraft is so bad and maintenance intensive that it develop some kind of major problem after every flight from that '30 hr' figure. The F-22 require that its surface be as free from irregularity as possible, other than what cannot be avoided from manufacturing and assembly processes, such as gaps between panels. So if a crew chief need to open up a panel to take an oil sample, he would use more time to open up said panel than another crew chief on a 'non-stealth' aircraft like the F-15. Then he would also take more time to reinstall said panel. He cannot be as casual with his tools like 'non-stealth' crew chiefs. All of this would contribute to that '30 hr' figure that we have no details about. This is about misleading the public instead of objectively informing them.

Another lie is that the F-22 is 'vulnerable to rain'. Did Maddow give her readers the complete quote? Nope. Why not? The F-22 is stationed in Alaska. How much more exposure to moisture in its many forms can it get? What does she mean by 'vulnerable'? The skin melt?

Get the picture? I suggest you take a semester in critical thinking.

You are one rude dude man. I am not surprised, typical American.

Just because you have some knowledge/experience, so you think you have the authority of lecturing others, especially when all that stuff which I mentioned was picked up from American media.

I suggest you give your lecture on critical thinking to Rachel Maddow, she needs it more than me. :rofl:

And who exactly are you? If you really have so much time to spend on defense forums and trying to prove how great your F-22 is than why don't you book a time slot on CNN or Fox or CBS and keep preaching on to the whole world, you will get more coverage than what you are getting here.

Who really cares about F-22, a plane that no other country except America will ever fly.

Well seems like you wont fly at the speed of Mach 1 in a turning knife fight. And TVC has advantages in fuel consumption arena...the pros outweighs the cons...And it can quickly help the aircraft to turn and disengage from the battle. Most of the A2A missiles ranges are long only in the head-on mode and it decreases drastically in the tail-chase mode.

Incorrect. I agree with DOB, TVC is overrated in my opinion too. When your adversary is employing 5th Generation WVR Missiles linked to their HMS, than you have a problem and TVC wont help much. TVC is great for promoting the Aircrafts Aerodynamics in Flying Shows but in Real Combat the TVC wont help much when a missile capable of maneuvering at 50g is on its tail. I am willing to bet the pilot of MKI is more likely to use his ECM/EW pods to either jam the missile before it is launched or if launched than misguide it and than spit out Chaffs/Flares to neutralize it.

IAF pilots employed their TVC technology against the USAF F15's and F16's and that is precisely what got them killed. For a big jet like the SU30, employing TVC means it causes drag and lets out kinetic energy giving the adversary an advantage.

If you point out red flag by that Video, I request you to see that once again.

He clearly point out that flakers able to defeat f-16 continuesly

You are one rude dude man. I am not surprised, typical American.

Just because you have some knowledge/experience, so you think you have the authority of lecturing others, especially when all that stuff which I mentioned was picked up from American media.

I suggest you give your lecture on critical thinking to Rachel Maddow, she needs it more than me. :rofl:

And who exactly are you? If you really have so much time to spend on defense forums and trying to prove how great your F-22 is than why don't you book a time slot on CNN or Fox or CBS and keep preaching on to the whole world, you will get more coverage than what you are getting here.

Who really cares about F-22, a plane that no other country except America will ever fly.

Why we are like this:hitwall:

If you say he dont know about problems of f-22 how you know about it. Atleast he have experience in it.

Between our media also joking our forces what you say about it:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom