What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you point being?? All I am saying is F22 is big in size (than f35) yet it has very small rcs. Its not about size, but technology

Yes it is about SIZE! You can not just simply apply RAM coat or super shukti smart skin on a truck and expect it to be as stealthy as somthing that was designed to be a 100% stealth object! All we are saying that PAK-FA is still a stealthy fighter and a very capable but it lacks the stealth capability which F-35 has and it is very apparent on just the pictures.

Oh, I thought you miss read my post.

I was just trying to counter Growlers remarks. Go through his post, you will feel like he is saying that it is not an stealth AC, just an utter failure.

I did not say anywhere PAK-FA is not a stealth plane! all i am saying that PAK-FA is not as stealthy as F-35! I do not know anything about its technical specs so i can not comment on it and i probably think its going to be pretty much close to F-35.

Last edited by a moderator:
typical indian. stop being laughing stock of this forum... F-15 with a 25m2 RCS?

alright alright enough horsing around,
Enough berating the PAKFA.India is not gonna fight US,so even if it is not as good as Raptor doesnt matter.All we have to worry about is JF-17.
.China is a country i respect for the maturity it shows and it will definitely not engage in a war with India .Who will want to spend billions in a war when China is already galloping ahead on its long march of Progress.
Now answer these 4 questions honestly
Does Pakistan has F-15SE?
Does Pakistan has a thrust vectoring aircraft?
Does Pakistan has a 5th Gen aircraft in its shopping list?
Why are you foaming at mouth and all worked up at an aircraft launch?
Take a chill pill

The First ever T-50 pilot

fe5da225db8c2bf1865c6a6cf1291459.jpg

Photos: Suman Sharma/MAKC, Zhukhovsky.

Indian Defense writer and blogger Suman Sharma in Russia with first ever T-50 Pilot

Chindits--Indian armed forces

Funny that Suman is wearing an Indian flag along with a diff flag (it is not russian) :lol:

as we will get indian version pak-fa in 2015-17

what option should be best for mmrca

can we also go for f 35 for our navy we have to provide more power to navy
as USA is ready to sale

what will be number of su 30 mki in near future

how many lca tejas will be in near future

i can see a good future of avation industry

Yep future is bright indeed as Indians are investing so much money ro support this industry around the globe :lol:

Russians have just fooled you and your brothers are fighting hard on this forum to accept the embarrasing fact.

Don't count too much on PAK-FA and hope that you will get the 5th gen fighter from the USA some time in the future afetr the MRCA deal.

Watch your mouth you in**** idiot - do you have any concrete proof that the conventional intakes add to the RCS or rather explain how it affects the RCS! - point it out with concept not yada yada!!

Well to me the F-117 looks a lot more stealthly than the F-22 cos of the lines that plane has - but it is actually less stealthy than the F-22 hmmm - now I believe that you really cant say anything so quit talking nonsense and back your claims - else Ill tether your logic again - just like I said in my last post and I am repeating it here!
:devil::devil::devil:

I will shove concrete proof you yours but then again you will ask for more. :lol: typical indian behavior.
F-117 is the oldest stealth technology operational! so lets not compare it to any of todays stealth technology.
The biggest factor to PAK-FA lesser stealth characteristic is the un smooth geometry found on the belly which F-35 and F-22 have clearly avoided.

1.Look i am only giving you free lessons and you are welcome to disagree with be and live in your small narrow minded indian bubble. Can you simply agree or am i just going to much against your indian ego which can only be satisfied with fake claims? Those two huge @ss engines are so prominent to the nake eye the IRST will simply track it! And thats what the picture tells! on the other hand i am not even claiming that PAK-FA has cr@ppy avionics or radar because I do not know their specs or anything! Now do you understand!

2.And i am very happy to know that such people exsist in india in large numbers because you are the guys who are going to end this outshine India honeymoon.
hatred in our textbook? :lol: kindly turn on your TV and tune it to any indian news channel... thats what you call hatred.
Btw you are not even contributing anything to the topic. so next time you come up with your upbringing street junk talk i am simply gonna ignore it and take you as 4. a street barking dog.

1.Take this lesson from me : The moment one starts swearing and sterotyping the same time the counterpatry should understand the shallowness of the person.

Growler your head is buried so deep in the sand that I guess no one can help you. First your stereotyping of India shows what kind of mentality you have. Dont know how you live with your concious :P

I am just stating a premise that one can't be confirm that PAK-FA will have huge IR signature by just looking at the nozzles because there can be other ways to reduce it. Is it too hard for you to even consider it?

2. Well I dont have a television at home, so I wont know but the truth is that TV channels are the culprits in India as well as in Pakistan and their penetration is not like textbooks which students have to memorize. ( In a certain 8th class history book its written : Hindus can never be trusted , this is an excerpt in a documentary by Pervez hoodhbhoy , show any parallel in Indian education system and I will concede)

Last edited by a moderator:
now ain't the difference clear even Rafale has better intakes for IR signature reduction...

Rafale M's air intake

Intakes have nothing to do with IR reduction, rather blade reflection.:hitwall:

ohh I though i quoted some one else...
nevermind that...
the idea is to hide the turbine blades as much as possible as they are a big source of microwave reflection thereby giving a large RCS....so baffles are installed in the air-intakes to hide the rotating turbine blades from coming into view of the radar...

Last edited:
1.Take this lesson from me : The moment one starts swearing and sterotyping the same time the counterpatry should understand the shallowness of the person.

Growler your head is buried so deep in the sand that I guess no one can help you. First your stereotyping of India shows what kind of mentality you have. Dont know how you live with your concious :P

3.You mud slingling pig go for a brain transplant.

1. wow that sounds like you.
2. thanks for letting us know that you have a brain of a PIG!

And I thought this was explained!!

My Goodness :hitwall:
indeed intake has nothing to do with IR but Grwoler was talking about something else

I give up.

I will shove concrete proof you yours but then again you will ask for more. :lol: typical indian behavior.
F-117 is the oldest stealth technology operational! so lets not compare it to any of todays stealth technology.
The biggest factor to PAK-FA lesser stealth characteristic is the un smooth geometry found on the belly which F-35 and F-22 have clearly avoided.

Last edited:
My Goodness

I was just talking about engine intake. I don't know about the belly thing.

And I will be grateful if you or growler, exactly explain the role of curved belly in radio wave reflection. What kind of angles it is having, and how those angles/corners increase reflection back to radar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom