What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the energy which is given to nuclear bomb to split the atoms, surely that amount of energy is not provided which releases the immense energy in the form of nuclear explosion

In a nuclear bomb, the famous equation E=mc[SUP]2[/SUP] comes into play.

The nucleus contains a lot of energy, but in the form of mass. Uranium has different isotopes as well. It was then known that neutrons can be used to make the heavier isotope of Uranium into lighter one. And after a nuclear explosion there is a little mass difference. That mass difference is because the mass has been converted into energy according to the energy-mass equation by Einstein. This is a very very rough explanation. You could use internet for a better and comprehensive explanation.

A fission reaction of a Uranium nucleus yields approximately 200 MeV. This is because in the energy mass equation, the light speed is so great and then the square on it, that it gets high.

It's an eye opener for everyone - see how our media create this atmosphere and we are so naive and fall for their lies. Innocent gullible ppl of pak believes in everything they see on TV.

In a nuclear bomb, the famous equation E=mc[SUP]2[/SUP] comes into play.

The nucleus contains a lot of energy, but in the form of mass. Uranium has different isotopes as well. It was then known that neutrons can be used to make the heavier isotope of Uranium into lighter one. And after a nuclear explosion there is a little mass difference. That mass difference is because the mass has been converted into energy according to the energy-mass equation by Einstein. This is a very very rough explanation. You could use internet for a better and comprehensive explanation.

A fission reaction of a Uranium nucleus yields approximately 200 MeV. This is because in the energy mass equation, the light speed is so great and then the square on it, that it gets high.

bhai tu mughe physics nahi bada, same goes for water

There is no nuclear reaction going on and even the INVENTOR is not claiming loss of mass. How can you then say same goes for water???????

He is no "inventor". He is just a FRAUDSTER.

There is no nuclear reaction going on and even the INVENTOR is not claiming loss of mass. How can you then say same goes for water???????

why is the loss of mass important here, my question is the energy stored in water bonding of molecules is released after bond is destroyed in the chemical process just like the energy is released in nuclear reaction

He is no "inventor". He is just a FRAUDSTER.

He just invented a new way to fool ppl

why is the loss of mass important here, my question is the energy stored in water bonding of molecules is released after bond is destroyed in the chemical process just like the energy is released in nuclear reaction

You have no idea of what you are talking about

If you are serious, what you are suggesting is analogous to another great invention:

troll_laptop_charger.jpg

If you are serious, what you are suggesting is analogous to another great invention:
Reminds me of my friend who didn't get enough speed through his lan wire and thought there must be some leakage due to wear and tear.

Sir do you also know that, one Pakistani minister said that Indians take out electricity from water through their dams, that's why our crops suffer. :lol:

What I am still not understanding is people not reading about Entropy and still defending this "invention".

In simple term, First water is broken into hydrogen and oxygen by electricity from car battery. Then this hydrogen is burnt inside the converter kit to get water and heat. This heat gives the power and you get back the water, it this case water vapour in the exhust.

In nuclear reaction, new element is created. Heavier Uranium (in fission) is converted to lighter lighter barium and krypton. the combined weight of barium and krypton is smaller than uranium. the weight(mass) loss is converted to energy by E=mc²,
where c is speed of light

I knew this thread will end up like that...it is all hoax......he he he

In simple term, First water is broken into hydrogen and oxygen by electricity from car battery. Then this hydrogen is burnt inside the converter kit to get water and heat. This heat gives the power and you get back the water, it this case water vapour in the exhust.

In nuclear reaction, new element is created. Heavier Uranium (in fission) is converted to lighter lighter barium and krypton. the combined weight of barium and krypton is smaller than uranium. the weight(mass) loss is converted to energy by E=mc²,
where c is speed of light

once the water molecule is broken will require same energy to bond together the oxygen and hydrogen will exist in separate moloecular states after giving off the energy

once the water molecule is broken will require same energy to bond together the oxygen and hydrogen will exist in separate moloecular states after giving off the energy

You are making less sense than this rabbit:

nonsense-2iv7.jpg

Bravo, we Pakistanis are so talented. It's just our leadership that let us down every-time. Sadly these leaders are also part of our society. Hats off to this jawan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom