What's new

Pak couples come to India to be parents

Really? Can you back up that they have one of the most advanced medical facilities in the world or because it is Indian propaganda all logic and sense of truth flies out the window? :coffee:

Get a hold of yourself. You made an assertion i did not and hence i asked you to either it back it up if not the least we can do is to appreciate the fact that it was a Pakistani couple who got treated in an Indian hospital and now they will become parents.

Well except for Mr.Joker's disagreements most of the participants have appreciated this thread and this makes me very happy, since i am the thread starter :yahoo::yahoo:

I think that we could make a point for peace by allowing more of our neighbors to come here for quality treatment at affordable prices so that this could bridge the trust deficit between us. :cheers:

Really? can you back it up or is it just because its India all logic flies out of the window. Come on man some times you really need to appreciate your adversaries and learn from them, this is how one makes progress.

first not all medical facilities are worldclass. the govt run ones are wose than africa, im sure. world class is available in india , but if you compare with the eneds of local population it is not enough. the world class ones are pvt hospitals run by corporates like fortis, wockhardt etc . So if you have money its great. Second for the price, its low compared in intl std. not india-pak standard. 5 lakh rupees for heart operation or 2-3 lakh for cancer therapy may by peanuts for american but 5lakh is the annual salary of 10 Indians ($1000 percapita)

so it is not entirely inaccurate

Really? Can you back up that they have one of the most advanced medical facilities in the world or because it is Indian propaganda all logic and sense of truth flies out the window? :coffee:

Yes dude...we might not be having the world\'s most advanced medical facilities. BUT,we have a very affordable and effective treatments. The pakistani couple themselves donot have any problem to come over here and get treated. I fail to understand why you have a problem even to appreciate it!!!
The bottomline is...the couple had problem,they got it solved and thanks to the indian docs. Finish...i dunno why u cant appreciate the doc\'s efforts!! Atleast feel happy for a mother who was successfull in conceiving her bundle of joy!!!

The only thing I don't like in India or somewhere else unlike US is the thing called Medical History of a patient, which means a doctor has no clue about patients history if patient doesn't tell explicitly to the doctor.
Prime example is someone suffering from Kidney problem, most of the medicines have effect on kidneys, say he/she is heart patient also, so heart related medicine will have effects on kidneys if the patient explicitly doesn't tell the doctor he/she has kidney problem
In US a doctor can look up the patients db and see the historical problems before prescribing new medicines, whereas in India there is no such thing or database called patients history which a doctor can pull up and look into, therefore for short term a patients heart could start working fine with the means of operation and medicines but in long run it will effect his/her kidneys which can lead to kidney failures or dialysis.
That is the main reason American hospitals and doctors suggest not to go outside US for treatment since your medical history is altered or modified. If the case is very acute better go with all papers related to your medical history and come back with whatever happened in India.

Thanks,
RN

Back
Top Bottom