What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

Kyonki surrender karne ke liye bhi himmat chahiye :D
By the way is this such a big issue in Pakistan? Seems a lot of Pakistani Soldiers are interested in Indian Men (Actors) :P
Now now, you are scratching the wounds and rubbing salt.

Bad boiiii.....

I think if western media get into reporting it, people will go crazy and mocking.

It's even easier for Pakistanis,if the Army withdraws support from the Mullahs, Pakistanis can create their own culture instead of living like cultural parasites

You have a thriving fashion industry and models of your own. Music too.

@Spring Onion Now its about being mature. BTW if I am not wrong your tv shows are filled with debate over anti-Indian movies and dramas. All blaming Indian cultural invasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
You want our sepoys to masturbate on your actresses?- ;)-
what a sorry state of mind you have-
thats all to it i guess-:lol:-

No any difference it is going to make on actress poster....your sepoys will die by masturbating...You can call it as an Indian Poster Bomb.

@Spring Onion Now its about being mature. BTW if I am not wrong your tv shows are filled with debate over anti-Indian movies and dramas. All blaming Indian cultural invasion.

SHOWS? funny that Indians have NOT allowed any Pakistani channel and you guys are so senstive when we talk against Indian crap dramas.

Anyway there were not shows but one of two and these were NOT wrong.

We would not like our children to teach through these Indian dramas that soon after death the guy or the lady comes back with a new face.

Neither we will like our kids to teach that chita hunuman can fullfill your wishes if you put an arthi thali every morning

Would you like to show a dead woman with tonnes of makeup and tones of gold :P funny Indians in a bid to prove that they are rich people like to show Mr. So and So family .

come on every one is Ambani Khandan :p:

The point is do your crapy soaps have anything real? when your own countrymen are fedup of Star trash why you want us NOT to criticise it.

SHOWS? funny that Indians have NOT allowed any Pakistani channel and you guys are so senstive when we talk against Indian crap dramas.

Anyway there were not shows but one of two and these were NOT wrong.

We would not like our children to teach through these Indian dramas that soon after death the guy or the lady comes back with a new face.

Neither we will like our kids to teach that chita hunuman can fullfill your wishes if you put an arthi thali every morning

Would you like to show a dead woman with tonnes of makeup and tones of gold :P funny Indians in a bid to prove that they are rich people like to show Mr. So and So family .

come on every one is Ambani Khandan :p:

The point is do your crapy soaps have anything real? when your own countrymen are fedup of Star trash why you want us NOT to criticise it.

I agree. Our soaps are trash. I just watch some of them for the babes.

@Spring Onion Go to You Tube and see the whining on every channel, Pakistani film makers, actors, etc. crying out the river. OOh wait, its banned in Pakistan.

Just get those videos and then come back. I have seen those videos.

GooD move .

All pics should be replaced by pics of Beyonce, JLo, Kim kardashian, Sylvia saint, Misty stone, nadia nyce, sahara knite etc.

When you have nungdharang population going empty stomach to bed every night then going to moon doesnt matter.

Outsorucing has nothing to do with worldclass but with cost affectiveness

If comments of an individual describe Pakistan's education level than the misadventures of Indian graduates on Delhi streets can only make the Indians proud.

Indeed i will like these for Pakistan BUT i wont rant around that so and so country lacks intellect because they dint send any monkey to Moon yet :))) and i wont rant that because Pakistan army wants to remove filmi trash from its area hence they lack intellect

One of the smart intellectual from Indian commented that o gosh they are removing Indian actors posters from cantonment so how will Pak soldiers relax their tool . The Pakistani poster replied "good that Indian soldiers masturbate at posters of Indian actors" So Sir tell me who has the intellect and why the Indians and you are trying to prove that Pakistani poster lacks intellect while the Indians who think that these posters are for mere masturbation have more intellect?

If you all had the slightest bit of introspection, then you would have realized what I said was generic across Pakistan and across India.

How much has Pakistan invested in education? How much has Pakistan invested in the future of its people - which defines what the nation will be 20 years years hence.

Sending a probe to the moon by India was not an effort that started 5 or 10 years ago. It was decades of investing in educational institutes and research that brought the capability.

As a nation, Pakistan is obsessed with religion - and a testament to this fact is that Pakistan is in the midst of a civil war the basis of which is religion!

Today, in Pakistan - heard from someone - i donot know the validity of the statement - Pakistan has more madrassa's than schools. Even if the statement is exagerated, yet still it gives you a glimpse of your nation's priorities.

Your nation and people today are a result of what has been taught to them in the last 20 years. When you had 'brother countries' investing in your country on madrassah's.

..and while that is true that many people in India are also religion obsessed, it does not even come close to the intensity of what happens in Pakistan. As a nation - India has its energies focused on other issues - industrialization, research, education, poverty reduction.

And it is this education, that will show how India will be 20 years from now. India has been spending heavily on it.

While all this may be hard to accept, defending anything that an Indian says is hardwired - the result will only be that India continues to push ahead, while Pakistan continues to debate whether it is right or wrong to kill people because someone hurled an insult at Muhammad.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom