What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

Allah is always with Pakistan. India will get its punishment from Allah for sure.

Will he? ....Even if Pakistan sends terrorists to kill unarmed innocent civilians that includes toddler children? Even if it sends its terrorists to another country's Parliament? Even if Pakistan sends its soldiers to occupy mutually agreed mountain posts when have vacated?

though many of indians are extending their sympathies ---- but for the most of them --- it's their day!
yes admit it!

I am sorry, it may be 'some'.. not 'most'... We certainly know for tomorrow or Day After Tomorrow it will be one of ours... Indians are always okay with status quo....!

602080_625085660858405_870916034_n.jpg

As the news report says , cross border firing .

I think the same non state actors are trying to create a war between two countries ,who dont want the peace ,by killing both Indian and pak slodiers.

No kill more, as in they have killed 1 Pakistani soldier

We should kill 10 indians or maybe sink another sub

Ha ha ha... Good Joke... You are still with the same mentality... 10 Indian soldier = 1 Pakistani soldier! Ha ha ha... You made my day... So what about firing P3C Orions which are standing safe?

I think the same non state actors are trying to create a war between two countries ,who dont want the peace ,by killing both Indian and pak slodiers.

I don't think , it is that simple . Military in both sides are not fools to be duped by some rag tag non-state actor .

but in reality u lack balls .. we dnt start crying on media and involve mommy daddy in fights .. we will take our revange ( although i think this stupif tit for tat should end)

Some pakistanis accuse us of starting the conflict ....... but you say we lack ball$

Once the news of pak soldiers death is out , pakistanis are crying in this forum ....... yet you accuse us of crying .

We don't allow any 3rd party involvement in kashmir while pakistan was pushing for it ........... still you say we involve of mommy daddy in fights .

Make up your mind , will you .

but in reality u lack balls .. we dnt start crying on media and involve mommy daddy in fights .. we will take our revange ( although i think this stupif tit for tat should end)

Ha ha ha.... the fact of the matter, the one who has the more to lose, always shows restraint! In your language 'will lack the balls'.... Don't send terrorists into India.... End of story!

We were just retaliating the unprovoked fire from pakistani Side.

I think pakistanis are forgetting they killed 5 of our soldier in an ambush.

So...........Its not Over yet!

I know , its for some PDF members who were giving BS when our soldiers were killed.

Don't worry about those members . Our establishments knows the truth and they will give fitting responses in the right time .

Back
Top Bottom