What's new

Pak anthem reverberates in KU campus

And I wonder weather you the difference b/w accusation and conviction.

The protesters accuse the Indian Border Security Force of tearing pages of several copies of the Quran and beating a school caretaker at a religious seminary during a search for fighters Wednesday night.

The paramilitary force has denied the charges.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=74RRpEmeWOarMy0sOt8KmQ&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

The protesters accuse the Indian Border Security Force of tearing pages of several copies of the Quran and beating a school caretaker at a religious seminary during a search for militants Wednesday night.

The paramilitary force has denied the charges.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=P-wAvdMkHps34T65bU1r5A&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

The head of the seminary, Qari Shabir, said the border guards tore pages of several copies of the Quran after beating a school caretaker

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=0T4FV5IRMFrzFAxnTRM-HA&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

Jamat-ud-Dawah Official blog..LMAO..this counts one of your reputable source!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=rcmslkquO3uTw4W9cWcxQA&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

The protesters accused the Indian Border Security Force soldiers of entering a religious seminary Wednesday night looking for Kashmiri militants in Dharam, a village 220 kilometers (140 miles) south of Srinagar, the main city in Indian Kashmir.

The head of the seminary, Qari Shabir, said the border guards tore pages of several copies of the Quran after beating a school caretaker.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=7WujQqFbNCH0tJ7awTHD6w&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

We do... but again i guess you dnt... coz nobody risks death over a fake rumour... also... it seems even the kashmiri media is against you? :lol:

On the contrary people die, because they believe in fake propaganda.(There are numerous examples in history would you like some).

Propaganda is the bread and butter certain industries like 'terrorism industry',where enemy is demonized and then there is a promise of a glorious after life and people are brainwashed to blow them selves up. But you would know everything about terrorism, wouldn't you?

Just like how we exposed your propaganda pics yesterday, if some one were to believe them and try go on rampage against BSF, he would definitely end up dead.

On the contrary people die, because they believe in fake propaganda.(There are numerous examples in history would you like some).

Propaganda is the bread and butter certain industries like 'terrorism industry',where enemy is demonized and then there is a promise of a glorious after life and people are brainwashed to blow them selves up. But you would know everything about terrorism, wouldn't you?

Just like how we exposed your propaganda pics yesterday, if some one were to believe them and try go on rampage against BSF, he would definitely end up dead.

Lol rampage? the women raped by these ... were also on rampage right? thet attacked them n got raped? haha.. n the new agencies reporting from the region are biased n whatnot... while u know it didnt happen coz u saw it in ur "crystal ball"..........good luck with tht kiddo... ur country has literally being raping kashmir since 47...

Lol rampage? the women raped by these ... were also on rampage right? thet attacked them n got raped? haha.. n the new agencies reporting from the region are biased n whatnot... good luck with tht kiddo... ur country has literally being raping kashmir since 47...

Do not freaking try to divert the topic again and again ..it will not work with me.

I asked you for a single evidence , proving your claim that Koran was desecrated by BSF in Ramban.

So far you have given me doctored pictures, 'claims and accusations' and a very credible to link from a terrorist organisation's blog.

IF you have any credible evidence, then present it, otherwise lay off.

Do not freaking try to divert the topic again and again ..it will not work with me.

I asked you for a single evidence , proving your claim that Koran was desecrated by BSF in Ramban.

So far you have given me doctored pictures, 'claims and accusations' and a very credible to link from a terrorist organisation's blog.

IF you have any credible evidence, then present it, otherwise lay off.

Prove it wasnt... did you record the video from ur tantric crystal ball? as for the "terrorist organisation blog... yes kashmiri press is evil terrorist n whatnot... although it was a news website of a legally published newspaper from indian occupied kashmir... now shoo...

Pak sar zameen shahabad :pakistan:

Kashmiri know in which country their land belongs :nana:

Prove it wasnt... did you record the video from ur tantric crystal ball? as for the "terrorist organisation blog... yes kashmiri press is evil terrorist n whatnot... although it was a news website of a legally published newspaper from indian occupied kashmir... now shoo...

Talking gibberish, does not make your case stronger.

As far terrorist organisation blog is concerned, I am referring to the Jamat-ud-Dawah Official blog you quoted.

THIS ONE.

Jamat ud Dawah Official | Political and religious party leaders condemn India’s desecration of Quran atrocities against Kashmiris

As far terrorist organisation blog is concerned, I am referring to the Jamat-ud-Dawah Official blog you quoted.

THIS ONE.

Jamat ud Dawah Official | Political and religious party leaders condemn India’s desecration of Quran atrocities against Kashmiris

Jamaat-ud-Dawah is a charity/zakat and human rights group for Muslims in Pakistan.
Unless you can find real evidence touted against them, you shouldn't complain about terror groups in disguise when RSS and Modi are right under your nose...

THIS ONE.

THIS ONE.

Honest mistake... also its not a "terrorist blog" anyways.... also what about the other links.. including the one from kashmir? they also evil terrorists? just like ur kind accused women raped by ur army as paid story tellers?

Shameless...

Oh please.

Not the picture propaganda again.

90% of the ****** propaganda to get you guys emotionally charged are from some or the other sources that were nowhere close to J&K.

On FB I saw some other pictures posted where some of your ilk said that was the picture of the desecrated Quran.

Turned out to be some blasphemy case in Saudi Arabia where a Sri Lankan maid, fed up of her masters' tortures tore the book and was charged for blasphemy under Sharia.

In another picture propaganda by your ilk, some jokers had posted 'Sikhs protesting Indian atrocities in Kashmir'.

The picture turned out to be khaali-stani yobs protesting somewhere in Canada on a turban issue in some high school. :rofl:

Here's a tip for you next time you consider us equivalent to your sensibility:

At least apply a spark of common sense before posting 'picture of those caught for this or that'.... no one especially not an emotionally-charged follower like a Muslim would ever stand and click pictures like a modelling photographer while he's seeing his holy book being torn to bits. He will most likely be throwing the camera at the aggressor and then attacking him with whatever he has in his hands.

SO next time, please post some propaganda pics that look like they are actually propaganda pics and not some cheap copy-paste from some other parts of the world. :rofl:

@Dash Here is where you have INDIAN DINIAL MODE at its best!! You were asking the other day...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honest mistake... also its not a "terrorist blog" anyways.... also what about the other links.. including the one from kashmir? they also evil terrorists? just like ur kind accused women raped by ur army as paid story tellers?

Shameless...

I have given explanation each and every link posted on why it can not be cosidered as credible evidence, Including the one for Kashmiri newspaper.

Most of the reputable/neutral news source are directly quoting Qari Shabir and using words like 'accusation' and 'denied the charges'.

Whereas the obscure Kashmiri paper, which is neither neutral nor credible has a pro-separatist agenda, as visible from its website and that too is quoting a third person.

Mind you, no news source is ready to commit, that BSF really did this or even present pictures of the desecrated Quran(as have been presented, during previous such incidents.)

I have given explanation each and every link posted on why it can not be cosidered as credible evidence, Including the one for Kashmiri newspaper.

Most of the reputable/neutral news source are directly quoting Qari Shabir and using words like 'accusation' and 'denied the charges'.

Whereas the obscure Kashmiri paper, which is neither neutral nor credible has a pro-separatist agenda, as visible from its website and that too is quoting a third person.

Mind you, no news source is ready to commit, that BSF really did this or even present pictures of the desecrated Quran(as have been presented, during previous such incidents.)

Okay ... whats BSFs stance? no denial as far as i know? even if they did.. how credible are they? their credentials are laughable at best.

Jamaat-ud-Dawah is a charity/zakat and human rights group for Muslims in Pakistan.
Unless you can find real evidence touted against them, you shouldn't complain about terror groups in disguise when RSS and Modi are right under your nose...

And I am sure Osama Bin Laden was biggest philanthropist in the world.

But in mean time here in civilized world Jamaat-ud-Dawah is still a UN mandated terrorist organisation, a front other Pakistani terror organisations like LeT and its leader is considered international terrorist with a bounty on his head and some of its members are still in Pakistani jails.

Okay ... whats BSFs stance? no denial as far as i know? even if they did.. how credible are they? their credentials are laughable at best.

Do you not even read properly?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/266625-pak-anthem-reverberates-ku-campus-7.html#post4563509

And as far credibility is concerned..you are the one to laugh!!

Back
Top Bottom