What's new

Bangladeshi Prof. Anisuzzaman gets Indian highest civilian award "Padma Bhushan"

Why is the award given to a Bangladeshi ? These Congressi mofos need a pole up theirs.

There was no Bangladesh before partition. I mean Bengali is ethnicity and Bangladeshi and Indian is nationality so i was asking about his nationality irrespective of when and where he was born.

Suchitra Sen was legendary actress? never heard about her? I heard about sushmita sen :D

Sushmita's ancestors were also from Bangladesh. Suchitra Sen was the Iconic Bengali actress in West Bengal. Cultural icon of Bengal. She also did Devdas, Aandhi, Mamta in Hindi. She was a legendary Indian actress. Recently passed away.

Keep it up India/Bangladesh friendship:tup:
Whether Banglas like us or not, we should always take care of them...

12013808.cms

A good gesture. I think the author thoroughly deserves it :tup: If Bangladeshi have a problem, they should work hard to get any achievements in their own nation first instead of whining.

Well after the killings of Hindus in Bangladesh there is no reason to honour a Bangladeshi.

But then again what can we expect from a dumbass PM and President.

India's President is a Bengali. He has special connection with Bangladesh. When he visits Bangladesh He behaves like he is gossiping with his friends. Actually West Bengal-Bangladesh has deep brotherly relation and when your President is a Bengali here we go. :cheers:

Attack on Hindus and Christians was done by Jamaatis. BNP backed them. India know it very well.

India's President is a Bengali. He has special connection with Bangladesh. When he visits Bangladesh He behaves like he is gossiping with his friends. Actually West Bengal-Bangladesh has deep brotherly relation and when your President is a Bengali here we go. :cheers:

Attack on Hindus and Christians was done by Jamaatis. BNP backed them. India know it very well.
yeah we know that quite well and we also know that there are people like you who will always stand by the Bangladeshi minorities and will do everything in their might to protect their rights:cheers:.btw my materal side is also from Pabna district like Mrs.Suchitra Sen and some of my extended family members still live in Bangladesh.so you can clearly see that we have no ill feeling towards BD as most of the Bengalis living in India still have families and friends living in BD.

BNP and Jamatis are also Bangladeshi's!

The forces against the Liberation War are still attacking the innocent peace-loving people of Bangladesh says Prof Anisuzzaman

He is saying facts, the people who collaborated with enemies against Bangladesh's liberation, today pretend to be most patriotic Bangladeshis.

He is a good person. A deserving one. Congratulation Sir... May your tribe grow in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom