What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Maybe Pakistan can take a look at Chinese asymmetric doctrine for defence. The lack of funding to build a tit-for-tat airforce may be compensated by having more SAMs and long distance firing power. The long distance rockets, Babur missiles and SRBMs can be used to cripple the enemy's airports. Effective strikes at the airports may significantly reduce threats from air. Strong SAM system can take care of the rest.

It's "said" that Chinese 200km WS-2 rockets are tested in some Arab country:
http://images.huanqiu.com/bbs/2010/06/09/S0D20100609095010MT419331.jpg
http://images.huanqiu.com/bbs/2010/06/09/S0D20100609095012MT509157.jpg
http://images.huanqiu.com/bbs/2010/06/09/S0D20100609095011MT693658.jpg

why is this MRCA taking so long..
its like india is going to offer 1 trillion kg of diamond to these companies..
i wouldn't bother with india.
i woul say: buy it? test it? or gtfo.

MRCA bid is on course... It is a large exercise that involves comparison of sophisticated bleeding edge technology. Such an exercise is first of its kind anywhere in the world and going by past procurement delays, I am more than happy that it is going close to planned dates.
:cheers:

through mrca IAF is buying time to replace their vintge aircrafts with su 30mki by making sure that pak don't get any good platform till su 30mki is not fully inducted................Chanakyaniti at its best:cheers:

well F 15 will be the best if we wont get F 15 than J 11 will be good too

f 15 for pak ???????? far tooo expensive for pak to afford and maintain

and for j 11 , u cant take it like any other chinese jet , as j 11 aint chinese , its updated su 27 , so if pak wants j11 it wud be from russia ..... and that india wont allow !!!!!!!!!!!! so the moral of the story is da best u can get is j17 or j10 , thats it ..accept it .............and then scrap it bcoz both jets ain't comparabe to mmrca (likely ef2000 or mig 35)

Yes there are many reasons in delays.

1) The delays were said to be due to new factors added into the RFP (Request For Proposal) such as Total Life-cycle Costs as well as fine-tuning the Offset policy. The Total Life-cycle Cost has been introduced for the first time in Indian defence procurements, and has reportedly been a major source of the delay.

2) India is trying to block Pakistan to get western weapons etc.
3) Few of jets are well tested like F-18, F-16 in wars but AC's like Mig 35 are ver new and need to be tested.
4) IAF have lot of experience of Russian technoilogy thats y they were having problems to adopt western techno such as F-16, F-8 etc.
5) India might already have opted Eurofighter but they are delaying coz, now the MRCA deal issue is more political then there own intrest.

right now is jf using klj7 or a lighter version of klj10 the one used on j10 ???
plz tell .......

can you guys explain me wats the point of MMRCA if LCA tejas is equalint to EF2000 and Rafale. cause according to indian media sources its now in process of delivery and will be depolyed to new indian bases. and if india place order of MMRCA today then they will get in a time where LCA (according to indians which will be deployed very soon) wat i exectly mean rather then placing such a big order invest in LCA and get something of their own rather then depending on others...like pakistan in JF17 case.....something is fishy abt LCA.

they might not hve trust on their technology or it is not as good as they pretent it to be

can you guys explain me wats the point of MMRCA if LCA tejas is equalint to EF2000 and Rafale.

Who said LCA is equivalent to EF or Rafale??:what:

cause according to indian media sources its now in process of delivery and will be depolyed to new indian bases. and if india place order of MMRCA today then they will get in a time where LCA (according to indians which will be deployed very soon)

Yes LCA is already in LSP and almost 40 are ordered with the current configuration.

The point is LCA is a plane in light weight category. It is not as good as EF or F-18 but it is way better than Mig-21 and LCA is made to replace Mig-21 which it will do

wat i exectly mean rather then placing such a big order invest in LCA and get something of their own rather then depending on others...like pakistan in JF17 case.....something is fishy abt LCA.

they might not hve trust on their technology or it is not as good as they pretent it to be

JF-17?? If JF-17 such a wonderful plane then why are you inducting F-16 and J-10?? Is something fishy about JF-17?? Why dont you invest in JF-17?? You might not have trust on your JV thats why more F-16??

Dude the answer is simple..like LCA, JF-17 is also in the category of light aircrafts and every air force needs a mixture of Light, medium and heavy aircrafts..thats why MMRCA:tup:

Back
Top Bottom