What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Good for you, it's almost been a decade...the wait for MMRCA was as long as my transition from childhood to adulthood, and covered the completion of my high school diploma, my bachelors degree, and my admission into law school. Good job! Just remember, during this whole process, PAF inducted 2 new fighter types (JF-17 & Block-52+), 2 AEW&C (Erieye & ZDK03), refueling aircraft, etc.

Eurofighter to quote price for IAF order-Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

Eurofighter to quote price for IAF order

I think now u start feeling :smitten: as ur wait is getting closer to over.:)

In the years it will take to induct and operationalize those fighters, don't you think PAF would upgrade its current assets and prepare future ones? While IAF is evaluating its MMRCA options, the PAF is constantly shaping its requirements out of FC-20. The changes from J-10A to J-10B can be observed, and Richard Fisher - a professional analyst - stated that the J-10B is a 4+ fighter. Next step is FC-20, and while it may not be the absolute best in its class, it'll still be in the class of your MMRCA and it will still be a viable threat.

Get over the 'best' and 'super-duper' mentality, PAF's options will continue to open as the years go on. The SABR and RACR projects for F-16s are in their developmental stages, we have constant reports of PAF pursuing AESA radar for JF-17, we have analysts discussing J-10's developmental climb, and so on. An IAF superiority may exist in many areas, but there will be no actual dominance, and the viability of an attack on Pakistan (and vice-versa) will diminish as the years go on. In the end, both sides can bring their toys the border, but wars will be waged on the negotiating table...but should India make a preemptive attempt, it will be thwarted.
no doubt j10b will match f16 blk 52 but as far as comparing j10b with rafale,eurofighter or super hornet is concern hmm i have doubt on that.............u can compare j10 with miraage2000,mig 29,f-16,gripen but as far as rafale,euro,sh18 r concern they belongs to a different league...........and ya don't 4get experience gained through miraage 2000 upgrades,mig 29 upgrade,production of su 30mki ,production of mrca and r&d for pakfa and amca will automatically help us in improving lca tejas to j10b level.............

Guys refrain from these childish comments. Pls stop and at least pay attention to Mod's request.

It would be better if you guys quit these childish comments and have some proper discussion, and if can't then leave the thread and don't post more rubbish.

No this will surely.;)

foam-ball-catapult.jpg

Hussnain bhai and BB bhai please allow just one more please please please please............:smitten::smitten:

LCA Tejas......Prototype 1 takes it's maiden flight......

day08_paperplane.jpg

LCA is already the best in its class....the "Drawing Board" class :lol:

no doubt j10b will match f16 blk 52 but as far as comparing j10b with rafale,eurofighter or super hornet is concern hmm i have doubt on that.............u can compare j10 with miraage2000,mig 29,f-16,gripen but as far as rafale,euro,sh18 r concern they belongs to a different league...........and ya don't 4get experience gained through miraage 2000 upgrades,mig 29 upgrade,production of su 30mki ,production of mrca and r&d for pakfa and amca will automatically help us in improving lca tejas to j10b level.............

You don't know the performance spec of J-10B - ur just speculating.

But you're kind of right, J-10B is not in same league because it is a single engine medium fighter whereas Rafale, Eurofighter and Super Hornet are twin engine heavy fighters.

Who is doing these upgrades for M2K, MiG-29 and MKI?
Who is doing R&D for PAK-FA?

The answer to both is: Not India.

So how does that automatically give you experience and help you in improving Tejas to J-10B level?

Tejas is a lightweight fighter - it will never be as capable as J-10B

Guys refrain from these childish comments. Pls stop and at least pay attention to Mod's request.

Oh that request from the mods applies on you and other of your brothers too.

:)

Only rafale or j-11BS(with ws-10A)

THis is truth and we cant deny it that j-10B,any block of jf-17 or f-16 block 52 cannot compete with f-18,rafale or eurofighter of MMRCA
j-10B with twin engine can take any aircraft bt single engine nt.

Pakistan should ask to china to fit twin engine in j-10B even if it delay the project more bt plzz say no to more single engine fighter

we need one air superiority fighter be it j-11BS or rafale or j-10 with twin engine

Pakistan only needs this....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

then it can counter anyone

THis is truth and we cant deny it that j-10B,any block of jf-17 or f-16 block 52 cannot compete with f-18,rafale or eurofighter of MMRCA

Pakistan should ask to china to fit twin engine in j-10B even if it delay the project more bt plzz say no to more single engine fighter

we need one air superiority fighter be it j-11BS or rafale or j-10 with twin engine

Ok lets send request now and wait for result. do you really think its that easy..

One Plane still have potential to compete against twin engine which is SAAB Gripen. Which is almost the same level a F-18, EF or RF.

Ok lets send request now and wait for result. do you really think its that easy..

its nt easy
then its the truth that j-10B doesnt even stand against any MMRC fighter except the gripen and f-16IN..

chineese themselve consider j-10B compared to F-16 block 60 which only differ frm block 52 by 7Kn thrust and AESA radar

its nt easy
then its the truth that j-10B doesnt even stand against any MMRC fighter except the gripen and f-16IN..

chineese themselve consider j-10B compared to F-16 block 60 which only differ frm block 52 by 7Kn thrust and AESA radar

Sorry my friend and I just don't want to disappoint my Chinese friends either. But this is the truth. We need to come out of J-17 and J-10B dream and see what else we need to do to improve PAF. Look at Indian air force they have Mirage-2000, Jaguar, Mig 27, Mig 29, Su 27, Su 33, Harrier, and they are adding May be EF or RF. And top of that they ordered 200 PAK-FA. What we have F-16 and J-17 please man look at it to a real side. We have to go for more European or american planes. RF, EF, Saab Gripen, F-18, F-15 etc. I know they cost a lot but we also need to see what is best for us.

Sorry my friend and I just don't want to disappoint my Chinese friends either. But this is the truth. We need to come out of J-17 and J-10B dream and see what else we need to do to improve PAF. Look at Indian air force they have Mirage-2000, Jaguar, Mig 27, Mig 29, Su 27, Su 33, Harrier, and they are adding May be EF or RF. And top of that they ordered 200 PAK-FA. What we have F-16 and J-17 please man look at it to a real side. We have to go for more European or american planes. RF, EF, Saab Gripen, F-18, F-15 etc. I know they cost a lot but we also need to see what is best for us.

does India have Su-33??? I dont know..please clarify

You don't know the performance spec of J-10B - ur just speculating.

But you're kind of right, J-10B is not in same league because it is a single engine medium fighter whereas Rafale, Eurofighter and Super Hornet are twin engine heavy fighters.

Who is doing these upgrades for M2K, MiG-29 and MKI?
Who is doing R&D for PAK-FA?

The answer to both is: Not India.

So how does that automatically give you experience and help you in improving Tejas to J-10B level?

Tejas is a lightweight fighter - it will never be as capable as J-10B

su 30mki

Total indigenisation of Sukhoi Su-30MKI next year: HAL
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...genisation-sukhoi-su-30mki-next-year-hal.html

mig29 upgd

Initially, two MiG-29s will be sent to Russia for prototype development and the rest will be upgraded in HAL's Nashik-based Ozar plant.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/4167-mig-29-upgrade-sanctioned.html

miraage 2000(9)

Dassault will upgrade the first two Mirages in France, where HAL engineers will participate in the work. The new avionics, to be bought from Israel, will be installed on the Mirages at HAL facilities in India.

The remaining 50 Mirages will be upgraded in India with technical help from Dassault, the Defence Ministry official said.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/29921-news-mirage-2000-upgrade.html

FGFA{pakfa}

Bangalore-based HAL has negotiated firmly to get a 25 per cent share of design and development work in the FGFA programme. HAL’s work share will include critical software, including the mission computer (the Su-30MKI mission computer is entirely Indian); navigation systems; most of the cockpit displays; the counter measure dispensing (CMD) systems; and modifying Sukhoi’s single-seat prototype into the twin-seat fighter that the Indian Air Force (IAF) wants.

SO THE ANSWER IS YES ITS INDIA:tup:

Last edited:

Sir wo plane bna rhe hai mutton korma nhi jo tum keh do ge ki bhai jra masala tez kr dena

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom