What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

brother i already introduced myself in the introduction section a few dayz ago ...but thanks for correcting A from a in "allah" ...anywayz its not abusive what i wrote ....thanks

another thing i cannot give respect to satan as you wanted me to give ...maybe its respected for you but not for me ..cuz Allah said lahnat for him in quran...i hope you got my point...however i hope i will enjoy good conversation with you on many topics.........

and what happened of J 10 deal 5 years have past nothing happened on it

and what happened of J 10 deal 5 years have past nothing happened on it

I have heard it and the guy claimed that its PAF source, J 10 deal would happen if, India doesnt select Mig 35 in MMRCA deal, than there are chances that deal could be struck in 2015.

3 f-16 came not four:woot::bounce:

after reading your posts of a single line,,,it seems like you are just increasing numbers apperaing on the left below location..... on the other hand come to your question.... if you want to see the fourth aircraft, you have to wait till next months...

I have heard it and the guy claimed that its PAF source, J 10 deal would happen if, India doesnt select Mig 35 in MMRCA deal, than there are chances that deal could be struck in 2015.

well if you read all post related to J-10, i guess you conclude that J-10 will be in Pakistan, after completing all trails and recovering all problems if it has any, in 2015 or arround.

well if you read all post related to J-10, i guess you conclude that J-10 will be in Pakistan, after completing all trails and recovering all problems if it has any, in 2015 or arround.

Yes there are quite a big chances for J 10, but i suggest that need of hour is that PAF should now seriously look for Aircraft with 2 pipes.

Yes there are quite a big chances for J 10, but i suggest that need of hour is that PAF should now seriously look for Aircraft with 2 pipes.

We are happy with single Engine F-16's - they can fly 3 missions in 24 hours where twin engine jets can fly a single.

Its an undeniable advantage in a combat scenario.

no boy...there is too hot in Pakistan now a day,,,so we only need one pipe of cold water....we will consider two pipes as told by Imran khan bahi...when we need it in a cold weather...thanks

We are happy with single Engine F-16's - they can fly 3 missions in 24 hours where twin engine jets can fly a single.
WOW sir, what a logic, am sure all big and powerful air forces of world would regret their decisions made about twin engine jets:disagree::disagree:
I used to think that a mission is based upon specific "role" of specific jet.
Sir i dont think that an air force needs jet for use in just "Combat scenario:)

2 pipes?????/ i think 2 pipes use in kitchen for hot and cold water.
I am new, and i used to think that here at defence.pk we make healthy and meaningful discussions, A senior member supported by another senior made me felt that my perception was wrong:confused:

I am new, and i used to think that here at defence.pk we make healthy and meaningful discussions, A senior member supported by another senior made me felt that my perception was wrong:confused:

Well buddy decisions for fighters in PAF is based on need as well as budget. Twin engine fighters need huge budget and high maintance cost. May be we have money in our pocket to buy one bt there is no need for them. Our needs are fulfilled by single engine jet uptil now atleast. Han in future if need of twin engine fighters exists then PAF will not hasitate to go for twin engine, keeping the budget in mind.

Back
Top Bottom