What's new

PAF jets are again being sighted over Lahore

hahahaha Xman u made Berzik really miserable by this quote

Who is Berzik ??? :undecided:....

If you mean Bezerk, well I fully supported his views...

It was you who got it all wrong...Read it again very slowly and hope it will make sense for you this time...cheers

According to 'History of the Pakistan Air Force' which I am currently reading, the PAF went on a recruitment drive after the creation of Pakistan from the mid 1950s to 1961. In those days, and before, there were many aerial displays by the PAF in their Tempests, Dakotas and later in the F-86 Sabres and F-104 Starfighters.

The purpose of these air displays was to boost the sense of pride of the nation by displaying the talents of their capable aerial warriors and also to get the youth 'air-minded' (the term which is extensively used in the book by the Author, Hussain), i.e., to get the youth interested in the Air Force and to increase the number of capable candidates for pilot training.

I am wondering now, could these displays also be a similar approach to bolster the numbers of the PAF. Remember, the JF-17s will be inducted in large numbers (I hear numbers from 200 to 400) and so we could, possibly, be short of pilots to fly them initially. If this is the case, then let me say this, 'I Volunteer'.

According to 'History of the Pakistan Air Force' which I am currently reading, the PAF went on a recruitment drive after the creation of Pakistan from the mid 1950s to 1961. In those days, and before, there were many aerial displays by the PAF in their Tempests, Dakotas and later in the F-86 Sabres and F-104 Starfighters.

The purpose of these air displays was to boost the sense of pride of the nation by displaying the talents of their capable aerial warriors and also to get the youth 'air-minded' (the term which is extensively used in the book by the Author, Hussain), i.e., to get the youth interested in the Air Force and to increase the number of capable candidates for pilot training.

I am wondering now, could these displays also be a similar approach to bolster the numbers of the PAF. Remember, the JF-17s will be inducted in large numbers (I hear numbers from 200 to 400) and so we could, possibly, be short of pilots to fly them initially. If this is the case, then let me say this, 'I Volunteer'.
There is no shortage of highly motivated, educated and hardworking 'unemployed' youngs in this country. Once the time comes, there will be as many 'wouldbe' pilots available as many needed.

Back
Top Bottom