What's new

PAF jets are again being sighted over Lahore

now here i disagree India CAN manage such action not denying it will cause a loss for both the sides. i have no clue why the Pakistan media even talk to Musharraf i still remember the day he was kicked out of power.

What the hell do you mean by that? Dude you have no idea about his popularity. Yes conditions were made which forced him to resign but that does not in anyway mean, that guy has lost creditbility. He is going to the US to deliver his lectures, do you think he has no value, think again.

Still mentioning it or even answering it resembles some sort of superiority feeling.
The question is completely out of context and makes no sense at all.
The fact that India is RULING out any type of Israel action against Pakistan means they perhaps THINK they can manage it but don't want to.
The situation is indeed not comparable, infact, the situation is not good for any military option India has in mind

Why do you care what people think?
The rest is patriotic stuff. So I should not comment.

Anyway my observation is that technically Pranab did not rule out surgical strikes. He only said the situation is not comparable to Gaza's.

Does anyone agree?

Small correction: The first line should have been
Why do you care about what you think others are thinking?

Last edited:
Why do you care what people think?
The rest is patriotic stuff. So I should not comment.

Anyway my observation is that technically Pranab did not rule out surgical strikes. He only said the situation is not comparable to Gaza's.

Does anyone agree?

I think we have come to that conclusion aswell.
My point was the discussion or mentioning the Israel type strikes.
I do not care what people think, but once Indias FM once against comes out with threatening statements, I will have to respond to it, don't you agree?

Edit: In response to your edit, it is important to know how certain Indian officials think about Pakistan, afterall, they are the ones representing their country and make the decisions.
I don't "care" what others are thinking, I know what they are thinking because they're clearly making it obvious by their words, in Mr. Mukherjees case, it's quite obvious he had no good briefing with Indian Military officials regarding the real situation whether a military option is feasible against Pakistan.

Last edited:
this paf jets flying on city will only scare the poor little Pakistani citizen and make them sqeek and have sleepless nights.

Sorry but we are not Indians, infact when we see PAF jets flying over our cities we cheer them on.

this paf jets flying on city will only scare the poor little Pakistani citizen and make them sqeek and have sleepless nights.

Riiigghtt....:disagree:
Or it will give them a safe and secure feeling, seeing their boys up there in the skies.

Ok before that i thought some level of maturity and sense prevailed, but i couldnt be more wrong. Dude if you have nothing constructive to offer, spare us the crap. As for squeaks and sleepless nights, the jets are passing from right over my house, do i look like scared to you.......you better think again.

Guys dont feed the troll here, lets stick to the topic.

in Mr. Mukherjees case, it's quite obvious he had no good briefing with Indian Military officials regarding the real situation whether a military option is feasible against Pakistan.

Dude this is India we are talking about...;)
And again thats not obvious in any sense. Thats what you think.

Indeed.
Have you only spotted F7s or other aircraft too?
And how is it like? I'm dieing to know!

Just the F-7s it was in the afternoon and they were flying very low, the langing gear was very visible.

I think we have come to that conclusion aswell.
My point was the discussion or mentioning the Israel type strikes.
I do not care what people think, but once Indias FM once against comes out with threatening statements, I will have to respond to it, don't you agree?

Edit: In response to your edit, it is important to know how certain Indian officials think about Pakistan, afterall, they are the ones representing their country and make the decisions.
I don't "care" what others are thinking, I know what they are thinking because they're clearly making it obvious by their words, in Mr. Mukherjees case, it's quite obvious he had no good briefing with Indian Military officials regarding the real situation whether a military option is feasible against Pakistan.

Election coming :bunny::bunny:
dont want to give bjp an opportunity to bash on this front :bunny::bunny:

As far as I know Indian govt wont go for military option for current conflict..
But if pakistans attitude is those are nonstate actors and we dont have control on them then again these kind of attacks happens then there will be no other option ...
It is up to pakistan to diffuse this time bomb ..as I know terrorists attacks wont end abruptly..and only attitude of pakistan can save this at present..

"All options on the table"? now now where have I heard it before?
hmm.....looks like Pranabji is trying to copy the US...again...sigh.

Election coming :bunny::bunny:
dont want to give bjp an opportunity to bash on this front :bunny::bunny:

As far as I know Indian govt wont go for military option for current conflict..
But if pakistans attitude is those are nonstate actors and we dont have control on them then again these kind of attacks happens then there will be no other option ...
It is up to pakistan to diffuse this time bomb ..as I know terrorists attacks wont end abruptly..and only attitude of pakistan can save this at present..

Then how do you want terrorist acts to end and Pakistan to act on it?
It takes time, something which India does not want to give Pakistan.
It's still unclear from the Indian side what they want, and it's not only the attitude of the GoP, it most definitely is the attitude of the GoI, it's not doing the process any good with these election stunts.

Back
Top Bottom