What's new

PAF F-16 photos thread

1zqsim1.jpg

PAK 6th generation AC:police:

Pliiz don't post ur bullshit on PDF....go to baraht ratshit !!
This is pakistani defence forum !!

i never hated pakistan, ok n yestrday my pakistani friends also make same vd our jets. i just hate terrorism. i blv only terrorist or aliens remaining all or human. i do respect every nation. but ystrday u ppl posted same as i did, ok. but i ll get angry wen u ppl make comments against india.
ok link me the post u r talking abt and than i ll talk

Courtesy FB:

No.11 F16s in Al Saqoor-II, SA
arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-1.jpg

arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-2.jpg

arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-3.jpg

arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-4.jpg

The new dawn in No.5 MR Sqn.
falconsD.jpg

Griffins at home, former OC W/C Faud Hatmi in center
griffins.jpg

S/L Saud shaheed standing in from of 11 Sqn F16 at kamra. Note the yellow tainted canopy...apar from improved clarity,it also reduces radar echo by about 50%. The canopy has coating of special poly-carbonates
saud.jpg

really great collection Najam, u r running your Website very well and your collection shows that some credible source is backing you up :azn:
I humbly request other members PLZ DON'T POST OLD PICTURES WHICH WE HAVE SEEN A THOUSAND TIMES .

but i am really disappointed by the current military reputation and these f-16s are not more then a show piece, DUCKS.

REALLY GREAT THREAD NAJAM KEEP IT UP

really great collection Najam, u r running your Website very well and your collection shows that some credible source is backing you up :azn:
I humbly request other members PLZ DON'T POST OLD PICTURES WHICH WE HAVE SEEN A THOUSAND TIMES .

but i am really disappointed by the current military reputation and these f-16s are not more then a show piece, DUCKS.

REALLY GREAT THREAD NAJAM KEEP IT UP

Thanks for liking, i am un able comment....;)

IN Code One Magazine, July 1988 issue 11 page article on PAF F16s was published, following are its snapshots.

code_one_jul88_pg1.jpg

code_one_jul88_pg2.jpg

code_one_jul88_pg3.jpg

code_one_jul88_pg4.jpg

griffins.jpg

@Najam Khan
Is it save or right to post the pictures of our elite pilots on the web?

don't worry, if it wasn't safe they shouldn't have posed i guess.....

griffins.jpg

@Najam Khan
Is it save or right to post the pictures of our elite pilots on the web?

No, its not a big problem..unless something special is visible in it, like a different weapon configuration, or something related to war time strategy of PAF. Its the same reason why all PAF calendar shots/ released pictures of WoT are photoshopped. Every squadron has its own collection of videos and photo archives of events in which they have participated....when it comes to releasing pictures, PAF prefer something close to real, not real actually.:cheers:

Courtesy FB:

No.11 F16s in Al Saqoor-II, SA
arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-1.jpg

arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-2.jpg

arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-3.jpg

arrowsduringAl-Saqoor2-4.jpg

The new dawn in No.5 MR Sqn.
falconsD.jpg

Griffins at home, former OC W/C Faud Hatmi in center
griffins.jpg

S/L Saud shaheed standing in from of 11 Sqn F16 at kamra. Note the yellow tainted canopy...apar from improved clarity,it also reduces radar echo by about 50%. The canopy has coating of special poly-carbonates
saud.jpg

Hehe Najam this confirms that you are on my Pakistan air force FB page :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom