What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

7-6.jpg
THIS IS THE MIRAGE WHICH WAS ON THE LEFT OF IL-78 DURING THE DEMONSTRATION IN THAL RANGE!!!

Last edited:
nice picture i love the picture of bomb which dropped by thunder to hit the target precisely love you paf and love you thuder

its BVR capable but cant carry BVR missiles.
those are just Rumors that PAF mirage can fire BVR missiles.:disagree:

Hey buddy you lost the fun man....i was commenting on the post of karakorum ..got good sight: BVR sight;) ... was too specific about Mirage 583.........:D
Had we got the BVR sight we might had picked it as well from the video.:D
I am not commenting on mirage BVR capable or not.
reference.
THIS IS THE MIRAGE WHICH WAS ON THE LEFT OF IL-78 DURING THE DEMONSTRATION IN THAL RANGE!!!

well i have got a video today ,but i think it's not that worth watching,because i was on my way back to home near the islamabad a and got it from my mobile camera not very good quality :hitwall::hitwall:plus too many trees :cry:.
If somebody insists i can share.
plz share...........

Plz some tell me is here chance for the multani to see this highmark 2010 in multan
any task will perform in multan?..................
I like JF17 where is it ............
when will it come in exercise......?

can anyone post the pics of f-16 and jf-17 dropping LGBs on mock targets

what:what:?
there wasnt any LGB in that exercise all fighters wer dropping DUM BOMBS.but an article says that
two mirage launched h2 missile to mock targets
but i ve seen more then 10 videos but couldn't get a single sight of that missile:hitwall:

what:what:?
there wasnt any LGB in that exercise all fighters wer dropping DUM BOMBS.but an article says that
two mirage launched h2 missile to mock targets
but i ve seen more then 10 videos but couldn't get a single sight of that missile:hitwall:

They have used plenty of guided ordnance in Swat. There is also footage of it. Given that its being used so widely operationally, the PAF may have felt that it did not need to expend expensive smart ordnance in this exercise. Secondly, the LGB delivery is usually done from much higher altitudes where the people sitting in the stands cannot view the launch platform. So these considerations may have come up. All speculations on my part, but since I have not see any specific footage of LGBs, I thought I'd share this.

Back
Top Bottom