What's new

PAF cadet caught in sex scandal in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor boy, he will now regret it all of his life.

So let me get this stright ... "THE PHONE" was found in vent

ANYONE COULD HAVE STOLEN a phone and placed it there .. I mean its not like he was physically there

ANYONE COULD HAVE STOLEN a phone and placed it there .. I mean its not like he was physically there

Thanks for the explanation , care to go and defend him as his lawyer ?

i dont think someone else would use his phone....lets face it; it probably was his own fault. Nothing malicious. Just an immature boy being an immature boy. The tragedy is that he probably ruined his chance at joining the ranks at PAF. If your judgement is going to be poor (and of bad taste) at ground level, what kind of bad judgements or decisions could take place at 55,000 feet above ground level (and possibly during an engagement) --where a lot more is at stake.

so therefore, this incident will serve to help PAF weed out good apples from the bad ones......seems that this academy has a real problem to begin with. They should do something about it.

Thanks for the explanation , care to go and defend him as his lawyer ?

Why speculate?

The system of justice will provide him with legal representation, and the evidence will have to be presented, argued and proven before any conclusion can be drawn, resulting in a verdict, and only then the sentence can be passed.

Should be forgiven and little education should fix the matter most Australians are nudist by nature and they don't love to wear clothes so no harm done

that doesnt give anyone the right to peep like this, its disgusting and degrading to the victim and the culprit
harm is done and its moral harm

Are boys allowed in the Womens' area?

No they also found a USB, and a laptop in his room, which had the videos. Watch the video in the link provided in first post.

ACT police said staff at the academy found the phone and alerted police, who arrived at 11.50pm on Thursday. They seized Mr Fayyaz's mobile, laptop and a USB stick from his room.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/academy-cadet-faces-court-on-indecency-count/story-fn59niix-1226123180926

this is the the air force that protects the islamic republic of pakistan,, ,,, hahahha
i say reduce all the military to 1/4 th of its size expenditure wise by reducing its manpowr,, as it is of no use,, it cant protect itself against immoral desires how will it protect pakistan? we r jusyt wasting our resourses on military,, we better spend these resources on education,health,power and other industrial projects,,

one dude (over tens of thousands) makes a mistake --one which he's paying for -- and here you are talking about down-sizing and budgets??

seems like a knee-jerk reaction, no? No need to be emotional.

These types of people brings bad name to pakistan.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

this is the the air force that protects the islamic republic of pakistan,, ,,, hahahha
i say reduce all the military to 1/4 th of its size expenditure wise by reducing its manpowr,, as it is of no use,, it cant protect itself against immoral desires how will it protect pakistan? we r jusyt wasting our resourses on military,, we better spend these resources on education,health,power and other industrial projects,,

I have been reading ur posts and they are real, sensible, and patriotic.

So by your logic....
One, who was meant to be a PAF employ, makes an error.......... the budget should be down sized....
What about when such soul lays down life in the line of duty....... what should be the percentage in increase of the same. ??!!

So by your logic....
One, who was meant to be a PAF employ, makes an error.......... the budget should be down sized....
What about when such soul lays down life in the line of duty....... what should be the percentage in increase of the same. ??!!

If going by his logic.. we should reduce everything in Pakistan.. education, judiciary, civil service, Wapda, common civilians.

If going by his logic.. we should reduce everything in Pakistan.. education, judiciary, civil service, Wapda, common civilians.

Pleeeeeeez we will have nothing left! lol

These types of people brings bad name to pakistan.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

I have been reading ur posts and they are real, sensible, and patriotic.
Dude so much bs smell coming out of your post that its not even funny - Why are you licking a$$ so openly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom