What's new

PAF and Next Generation Fighter Program Confirmed

THIS IS MY LAST WORD IN THIS THREAD cause it causes resentment

your ambition for 5th gen fighters & in deed FC20s and attempting to maintain a suitable deterrant to india,s MASSIVE military build up is MAJORLY FLAWED .

You are trying to maintain a status quo against a GIANT neighbour who now has 10 times your resources. This GAP has never been larger than today. YOUR INHERENT weaknesses mean your military power is and will continue to struggle to answer each and every threat sufficently . YOU WILL TRY but you will fall short in many areas. China can only help you so much...

ALL of you will see the difference emerge this coming decade. THOSE of you who are more astute and understand geo politics and the corrlelation between economic might and military might may understand what i mean.

if you dont understand read these artciles

http://blog.euromonitor.com/2010/07/special-report-top-10-largest-economies-in-2020.html

Makes no sense either.... PAF should get J-20 apart from the joint project of J-2X... as a combination of high n med/tech... instead of buying more 4+ gen jets raising mantainence costs and other issues..

That's what i said before, J-20 is not a joint project with Pakistan, but Pakistan can purchase it apart just like J-10B.

So the role of J-20 is primarily for the air supremacy, and J-2X is for against the ground targets like F-35.

So PAF needs the combination of J-20 and J-2X in the future.

That's what i said before, J-20 is not a joint project with Pakistan, but Pakistan can purchase it apart just like J-10B.

So the role of J-20 is primarily for the air supremacy, and J-2X is for against the ground targets like F-35.

So PAF needs the combination of J-20 and J-2X in the future.

if pakistan buys j-20....then overkill will be an understatement.
india needs long range aircrafts so that they can reach nicobar and andaman islands on the south and sikkim in the north..
why pakistan will need such a massive plane as J-20?

china will not mass on the border because INDIA has 100 nuclear war heads (they will not poke their nose into another fight)

Well this is one thing which is always done , apart from supplying arms to Pakistan so dont bother with it ... :no:

India has 100 warheads , China close to 3000 :rofl: Must i add 100+ Pakistani one too ? :azn:

if pakistan buys j-20....then overkill will be an understatement.
india needs long range aircrafts so that they can reach nicobar and andaman islands on the south and sikkim in the north..
why pakistan will need such a massive plane as J-20?

The J-20 is big, but not exactly an overkill.

It is only 2 tons more than the Raptor, and when your air force is facing a horde of PAK FA, then you will need some dominant fighters for the air supremacy.

your ambition for 5th gen fighters & in deed FC20s and attempting to maintain a suitable deterrant to india,s MASSIVE military build up is MAJORLY FLAWED .

You are trying to maintain a status quo against a GIANT neighbour who now has 10 times your resources. This GAP has never been larger than today. YOUR INHERENT weaknesses mean your military power is and will continue to struggle to answer each and every threat sufficently . YOU WILL TRY but you will fall short in many areas. China can only help you so much...

ALL of you will see the difference emerge this coming decade. THOSE of you who are more astute and understand geo politics and the corrlelation between economic might and military might may understand what i mean.

if you dont understand read these artciles

Top 10 largest economies in 2020 - Analyst Insight from Euromonitor International

just one small issue you going to put all your assets against Pak and leave northern borders with nothing?

Not really , we have seen that in Op Parakram and Brasstacks what a suitable and robust deterrent means ...

Do you have 5th generation fighters at the moment ? :undecided: ... Simply a plan right ? It is the same with us ...

Dear Chinese and Pakistani Brothers.

Let the Indians above cry and whine, no need to respond to useless, immaturity.

Also, great news :pakistan::cheers::china: Thank you for the information.

pakistan does not have enough resources to make a 5th generation fighter. pakistan will have to either buy or do a joint project with china/iran. :flag:

Well this is one thing which is always done , apart from supplying arms to Pakistan so dont bother with it ... :no:

India has 100 warheads , China close to 3000 :rofl: Must i add 100+ Pakistani one too ? :azn:

why add 100+ of pakistan,where does pakistan come in a war between india and china?or is it just to boost the pakistani egos since you cannot war do what the chinese can ie have an upperhand ?now dont go "friends forever","brothers",etc on me china is strong enough to go to war by themselves

Suggest you guys go JV with china in the lines of Jf17.

Just my opinion,feel free to disagree!

Suggest you guys go JV with china in the lines of Jf17.

Just my opinion,feel free to disagree!

The JF-17 does not have the structural properties of a true 5th generation fighter.

From my understanding, a new single engined fighter may be under works at CAC.

It may mirror the F-35 and the little brother of the J-20. But, that'll take time, and for now it's all speculations, nothing concrete.

j-xx is new single jet aircraft in design stage..its operators are expected to be PAF and chinese airforce. It is expected to compete in single jet 5th gen market. but nothing concrete at moment, only blog reports etc

19bh1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom