What's new

Over 80 % Chinese Has No Knowledge Of 1962 Indo-China War

Is this thread about India China war or India Pakistan? Looks like Pakistanis are here trying hard to give boost to their lost pride in all the lost wars.. Sadly things have not changed at all for them as now Afghans are giving them hard time..

But one thing can be said for sure - no body can beat a Pakistani when it comes to conspiracies and lies.

The funny thing is that even in 1965, PA started war in Indian Kashmir & ended in defending Lahore.

Still morons claim that it was just a stalemate.

This Ghalib's sher is apt for them -

Hamko ma'aloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin dil ke KHush rakhne ko, 'GHalib' yeh KHayaal achcha hai..

Actually if the survey was taken in India, the results would have been similar. Though I am a true Indian and would love to see India become a world power in my lifetime, I really admire the Chinese. Infact, before joining PDF, I never realised that Indians and Chinese are so against each other.

For my Indian friends, I know people hate the commies and Mao, but tell me one thing. Some people here are saying Mao killed 7 million and oppressed the whole population. We know what Hitler did. Where is the 1000 year Reich? We know what Stalin did to Baltic states, Ukraine, heck even his own people. Where is USSR today?

Fact is, China is a superpower (after USA) and is here to stay. As an Indian I hope India and China can work together and make Asia prosper once again. We have everything to gain by becoming friends and nothing to win by bombing each other.

Last but not the least, Indian media (especially the national dailies are crap except 'The Hindu' ). China has never been India's enemy. Prove me wrong otherwise, in 1000s of years, when did China and India had problems with each other? 1962 was a blip. And even today China is maybe our competitor but not an enemy.

The funny thing is that even in 1965, PA started war in Indian Kashmir & ended in defending Lahore.

Let them claim whatever they want , any neutral party with knowledge of this region , particularly experts and historians know the realities of every war.

They will of course try to fabricate stories to keep their national ego and patriotic sentiment alive , but they can't fool anyone except themselves .

Actually if the survey was taken in India, the results would have been similar. Though I am a true Indian and would love to see India become a world power in my lifetime, I really admire the Chinese. Infact, before joining PDF, I never realised that Indians and Chinese are so against each other.

For my Indian friends, I know people hate the commies and Mao, but tell me one thing. Some people here are saying Mao killed 7 million and oppressed the whole population. We know what Hitler did. Where is the 1000 year Reich? We know what Stalin did to Baltic states, Ukraine, heck even his own people. Where is USSR today?

Fact is, China is a superpower (after USA) and is here to stay. As an Indian I hope India and China can work together and make Asia prosper once again. We have everything to gain by becoming friends and nothing to win by bombing each other.

Last but not the least, Indian media (especially the national dailies are crap except 'The Hindu' ). China has never been India's enemy. Prove me wrong otherwise, in 1000s of years, when did China and India had problems with each other? 1962 was a blip. And even today China is maybe our competitor but not an enemy.

stay here a bit longer and watch your opinion change

Nonsense! the Tribesmen were kicked out early, however conventional Pakistani troops joined leading to a stalemate.

India got annihilated? did the Chinese nuke India?

Pak army with superior airfighters and tanks, yet ending up defending Lahore.

When did Indian troops surround Pak army from Afghanistan , Tajikistan, Iran and Chinese borders :lol:

In East Pakistan Niazi chickened out, despite having 30,000 troops to defend Dhaka , even with a mere 3000 Indian troops waiting outside.

West Pakistan having 180,000 troops or more chickened out after Battle of Longewala.

Besides show me some parallel in post WW2 where 14 days defeat , 90,000 surrender and formation of nation was done

Sri Lankans didn't want us there , not much India could do.

Lucky for Pakistan, had a full scale war happened given the state of PAF and PN, things would got ugly on the Pakistani side.

Pak side casualties are never going to mentioned of course :lol:

The special forces came on Nov 28th 07:30 hrs and operations ended on November 29th 08:30 hrs , thats approximately one day.

Besides rich coming from nation, where couple of TTP chaps ran riot over a military base and even one of them even escaped

Great post but you forgot to mention that in 1999 Kargil war Pakistani PM Shareef was literally begging Clinton to ask Indians to stop the war and prevent from escalating it . Sharif went all the way to America and after convincing Clinton that he would remove the troops from Kargil , Clinton committed to broker peace between India and Pak .

In spite of being the aggressors , they had to beg a foreign country to help de-escalate the war :lol:

I believed all those above until i stumbled upon CIA declassified intelligence assessments and wikileaks.

1965 was a stalemate.

How was it a stalemate ? None of their objectives was achieved . what do you think they started the Operation Gibraltar in Kashmir for ?

Inciting a separatist movement in Kashmir ? Didn't happen .

Instead they had to run out of Kashmir and defend Lahore , perhaps their second most Important city .

Their mission was a complete failure and India achieved what it wanted , ejection of Pakistanis from Kashmir- humiliated .

How was it a stalemate ? None of their objectives was achieved . what do you think they started the Operation Gibraltar in Kashmir for ?

Inciting a separatist movement in Kashmir ? Didn't happen .

Instead they had to run out of Kashmir and defend Lahore , perhaps their second most Important city .

Their mission was a complete failure and India achieved what it wanted , ejection of Pakistanis from Kashmir- humiliated .

Stalemate because neither Pakistan nor India achieved their objectives.

Had India lost no territory, India would have been clearly the victor.

Is this thread about India China war or India Pakistan? Looks like Pakistanis are here trying hard to give boost to their lost pride in all the lost wars.. Sadly things have not changed at all for them as now Afghans are giving them hard time..

But one thing can be said for sure - no body can beat a Pakistani when it comes to conspiracies and lies.

sounds like you are just sore about supa supa galactic pawa India losing to Chinese.

And Pakistan did not lose 3 times, Pakistan tied in 2 wars against an opponent 4-7 times its size and Pakistan lost a civil war.
Only Indian would brag about ties against a country 4-7 times smaller than it. But then again Indians bragged about 1/3 of Nasa being Indian. :rofl:

Seriously? Lahore is literally 20km from the border.
How is that an achievement?
World 2nd largest country could not even get past 20km of a country 4-7x smaller than it.
That is the real joke :lol:

Stalemate because neither Pakistan nor India achieved their objectives.

Had India lost no territory, India would have been clearly the victor.

India always played a defensive war against its neighbour.

In 1965, Objective of India & IA was to defend it territory which it did beautifully.

It could have easily opened few fronts in Rajasthan when PA ran off from Kashmir was busy in defending Lahore if it wanted territorial gains.

But it settled for stalemate due its kind generous foreign policies.

India always played a defensive war against its neighbour.

In 1965, Objective of India & IA was to defend it territory which it did beautifully.

India did loose territory in the Chamb area as well some part in Rajasthan, though more Pakistani territory was taken.

It could have easily opened few fronts in Rajasthan when PA ran off from Kashmir was busy in defending Lahore if it wanted territorial gains.

India's logistics weren't that good.

But it settled for stalemate due its kind generous foreign policies.

Reason for accepting stalemate was possibility of Chinese intervention, which would have meant defeat. After war India realized those were empty statements and threats and hence played a decisive role in 1971 war.

Seriously? Lahore is literally 20km from the border.
How is that an achievement?
World 2nd largest country could not even get past 20km of a country 4-7x smaller than it.
That is the real joke :lol:

Yeah Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar was really a Joke.

When PA was running to save itself from Kashmir to Lahore was hilarous too.

And most laughable part was when IA got involved in 1971 Bangladesh War, PA didnt dared to open western front because they clearly remembered the IA & its beating in 1965.

Back
Top Bottom