What's new

Over 80 % Chinese Has No Knowledge Of 1962 Indo-China War

thats true. majority of indian population are Australoids ie "lower castes" and "untouchables" known to be short, malnourished and less intelligent
The one in the pic however is a sikh

The sikh still got spanked. Look at him. He looks unhappy.

no they(sikh) were sleeping....Punjab and Punjabi is belongs to Sikh they left in 1947 now only ugly garbage is there in Pakistan.

Your fairy Pink turban wearing friends live in India and not in Punjab. Remember that.

Vijender+Singh.jpg

Has Pakistan won a medal in the olympics? when a Singh in India won in boxing

Your fairy Pink turban wearing friends live in India and not in Punjab. Remember that.

And Punjab is in India. Punjab is there where Punjabi culture , Punjab is not Punjab without Amritsar.

In Pakistan it's only mess , Hide place of Terrorist commanders from all over world.

epic fail. an indian boasting about his olympics achievements is equivalent to a chinese showing off his cricket accomplishments

we never show our cricket accomplishments,we have self-knowledge.:lol:
We do not even bother to show our table tennis records,they are all results for granted.

I see we have new blood here that is ready, willing, and able to troll.

Keep on topic and troll somewhere else.

I want to say to all chinese members that even in Indian history textbooks upto 10 th class, history is taught only upto 1947, India's freedom from Britishers.

So most of children dont know about Indo-China war until they read it in our svensationalist media.

IF similar survey is done in India, most Indians will say that Indians admire the development in China.

I want to say to all chinese members that even in Indian history textbooks upto 10 th class, history is taught only upto 1947, India's freedom from Britishers.

So most of children dont know about Indo-China war until they read it in our svensationalist media.

IF similar survey is done in India, most Indians will say that Indians admire the development in China.

'''''''
that's 24 carat gold. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom