What's new

Over 400 killed in Balochistan sectarian violence: Report

But aren't they the main shia killers? Have they moved their area of operation out of Punjab as the CM's plea seems to suggest? Not much anti shia violence reported from Punjab these days, which is the traditional stronghold and current base of these organisations.
Do these organisations command large vote banks in Punjab or is it the fear of the gun that scares the Punjab government?

They are hard core fanatics but i think GOP and PA do not wish to open another front , not now .. any action will help these elements incite more hatred , hopefully it will be done at the right time .. they dont have any large vote banks except one seat , i dont know if they have that any more .. unfortunatly rural punjab is mostly ruled by fuedal lords .. there is no such political representation its hard to say what people really want.

=ice_man;3142118]sometimes the blindness of some Pakistani posters sadens me! they play right into the hands of the enemy! which wishes to divide them along the ethnic & sectarian lines.

calling a spade a spade shoudnt sadden you dude , these issues exist .. if we wouldnt identify our problems and errors than who else will ??

i wonder if a bomb going of in a crowded bazaar asks the people it kills about their sect!
no it doesnt but killing a certain community one by one - in towns and cities does make you a little suspicious isnt ??

Any recent events you wish to refer where Deobandis were executed on a bus ,their mosques or maderssa were attacked by suicide bombers , any thing any where close to how hazaras are butchered?
A conditional clause my child. Replace it by Mexicans and read it again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom