What's new

Our Weird Ideology about Indian Muslims and our Superiority Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts Remain the Same Muslims of India Dont need a certificate from a Pakistani to Show that they r Well off in India & get Equal rights... Muslims r Like any other Community in India...

But It cant be said the Same About Mohajirs of Pakistan ... After reading Posts here i Think that Mohajirs Still need a Certificate from Punjabi's for being called a Pakistani :disagree:
i never heard the term mohajir until i came to this forum lol, it's best kept when people quit using that word, as its just another avenue to group people and it's mainly used as a racist term and it's true meaning is not being conveyed properly

Mohajir are urdu speaking people and they are Pakistani, i dont know why that is hard for people to realize

kafir just means a non-believer (non-muslim) though it's usually used as a derogatory/racist term by idiots nowadays

and every follower (believer) is indeed equal, nobody has superiority over the other ,so people need to stop being racist towards smaller groups of muslims

So it means A person Who is not a Follower is not equal to U ... Now is that not Racist ... :tdown:

There is racism everywhere... Does anyone remember when kids would use to text Pathan jokes on the cellphones to eachother and whenever Pathan passed someone would yell "Pathan babu!!"

BTW many muhajirs especially from uttar pradesh have very negative view about india.

Thats a gross generalization. I know at least a dozen families in Lucknow with Pakistani daughter in laws. If it was so bad, why would these people send their daughters back to Uttar Pradesh :undecided:

So it means A person Who is not a Follower is not equal to U ... Now is that not Racist ... :tdown:
i never said that so don't twist my words. :tdown:

In Islam, a non-believer has the same rights as a believer.

your question was specifically asking about the followers (believers) that is why I answered in terms of the believers.

Nice! I really appreciate the OP for having the courage to tell his India experience, especially in PDF :)
Yes, India is Secular, with growing economy it will be very strong.

Not a surprise that you got different views about India in Pakistan.
I have had different views about Pakistan and its changed positively after coming to PDF. :cheers:

^^^ dont you think labelling people as mohajir as problematic( whatever you claim about islam is this and islam is that is irrelevant).
We dont call Manmohan Singh and L K Advani with such labels, nor did they have to create a separate political force for their voice to be heard.

Thats a gross generalization. I know at least a dozen families in Lucknow with Pakistani daughter in laws. If it was so bad, why would these people send their daughters back to Uttar Pradesh :undecided:

Don't call those girls Pakistanis, they are Mohajirs who have returned back to their ancestral land. Most Mohajirs would love to return back to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar or whatever place in india they come from. You can have them, there is really nothing special about them. And I bet those girls look exactly like the locals in lucknow :bad:

^^^ dont you think labelling people as mohajir as problematic( whatever you claim about islam is this and islam is that is irrelevant).
We dont call Manmohan Singh and L K Advani with such labels, nor did they have to create a separate political force for their voice to be heard.
Mohajir means migrant in Arabic and was used to explain the migration of Muslims in Islamic history, so it is still relevant.

After all, the vast majority of Mohajir people are muslim.

The term can be racist, but one one side, the term can be perfectly fine - it is used to identify the urdu speaking migrants.

It's when people start being racist in their usage of the word, that things get nasty.

If Pakistanis were to stop using the term mohajir, we might as well stop labeling people as Punjabis, Pukhtoons etc. as well

Fact is labels exist in every country due to wide range of cultures and history of the people - it's not something you can control

They call themselves mohajirs. MQM - The student organization, All Pakistan Muhajir Student Organization (APMSO), was founded in 1978 by Altaf Hussain which subsequently gave birth to the Muhajir Quami Movement in 1984.

Don't call those girls Pakistanis, they are Mohajirs who have returned back to their ancestral land. Most Mohajirs would love to return back to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar or whatever place in india they come from. You can have them, there is really nothing special about them. And I bet those girls look exactly like the locals in lucknow :bad:

I don't have to call them Pakistani, they call themselves Pakistanis.

lol and what do the locals of lucknow look like?? How do you live with this racism? How does it feel when an American redneck calls you a sand nigg*r?

Now U have Owned It ... Ur Such a Sick Person ...Patriotic Pakistanis Should be Ashamed of themselves If a Person like u Calls himselfs a Pakistani

Its not Like that ,,, a kafir is not a bad word it means only a non beliver ---nothing to do with equality

For some strange reasons for some extreme right wing Hindus, Kafir is a unholy word.They even dont know the meaning. I was in the same league earlier.No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom