What's new

Our Weird Ideology about Indian Muslims and our Superiority Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my countrymen have a problem with superiority complex and we ignore the ground realities about our own country. We are a Muslims nation but that doesn't mean we should pretend to be superior and better than Muslims Across India.I must admit My great grand father gave me a wrong fed thoughts about Indian Muslims saying that they are a slaves to Hindus and they do not live freely and always been denied with their rights and bla bla. and i was being even told that they do not get along will well with hindus and always live an isolated life and so on .

But i would say most of our thoughts about Indian Muslims are nothing But A MYTH, I admit this because i have been to India and lived there for almost 3 months , My father went there for treatment of his bypass surgery and on that basis i got a visa to accompany Him during his treatment, Dad's surgery turned successful and finally he left back to pakistan being having 2 months left for my visa to expire i prefer to stay back , Although i stayed at my relatives place in Bangalore coz of that i got a chance to visit cities like Mumbai ,Hyderabad and some other cities as well .

Coming back to my topic my Relatives in Banglore are living a pretty decent live as they own a big chain of transport and apart from that they love their country and to be honest they no not have any attachment towards pakistan I am an observer by nature i don’t believe in some thing which i haven't came across in real ,My cousin from Banglore (munaf) is well known in his locality and banglore, but i hardly seen any muslims in a way it was described to us back in pakistan there are poor muslims but that doesn't mean they are the only backward even even the Hindus have a poor community. I must say most of the muslims of India are well educated and they are doing pretty better in India i had seen many businesses are occupied By muslims in Banglore along with most of them Are Employed in IT Sector as banglore Well known for being an Electronic capital city of India ,What counts in India is merit if u are educated irrespect to any religion u belong to then u definitely deserve to get a gud oppurnities Same in Hydrabad and mumbai too they are almost having access to every basic need and rights as a citizen i personally met so many Indian Muslims and asked them about their state of life and in replies from them they are comfortable and living a free life India no restriction wat so ever on practicing Islam In India i too attended a Big Religious gathering (iztima ) comprising of 70,000 + with a bulk of police protection to them.

Right wings Do exist in India but doesn't seem to be a big number , and finally about Hindu muslims relation in India they don't bring their religion infront of their friendship and they get allong well with each other may it be a social gatherings or In any times ,..... I hope our Hindus in Pakistan gets an equal treatemnt and justice for their sufferings and i know they love pakistan and the should to get what they deserve....

Long live:pakistan:
:rofl: You lived in Pindi right? Its understandable Why they think in such a way... Whole Pakistan don't think in such a way as wat your Grand paa tolds ya, its just due to lack of communication.

Sure we ll take them back. We ll also take the Mohajir Areas of Pakistan(about 10% Pakistan's total land). Namely Karachi. Do we have a deal?:lol:

Karachi was and will always stay part of Sindh Province of Pakistan. Karachi belongs to Sindhis not mohajirs.

These mohajirs came from uttar pradesh and bihar, so send them back where they came from. When they are finally gone, we will have peace in our cities.

Karachi was and will always stay part of Sindh Province of Pakistan. Karachi belongs to Sindhis not mohajirs.

These mohajirs came from uttar pradesh and bihar, so send them back where they came from. When they are finally gone, we will have peace in our cities.

No deal then. :lol:

These Mohajirs were promised a country, a home by Jinnah. If you want to spit on Jinnah's dream and disown these people just like that who am I to stop you.

Ideotic, Thats why everyone Hates Punjab :lol:

just think how much offensive your post might be to mohajir members here on pdf

U A$$ i am not a Muhajir , i am a punjabi from Rawalpini .... read the article well before to come up to your B/S conclusions , did i ever compare or bring similirites between India and Pakistan ??? first read the topic instead of Getting Frustated .

No deal then. :lol:

These Mohajirs were promised a country, a home by Jinnah. If you want to spit on Jinnah's dream and disown these people just like that who am I to stop you.
Dude! Mohajirs are hardcore Pakistan Lover, Punjabis might have forgotten their sacrifieses but Muhajir can't ,They left everything for Pakistan.

Most of my countrymen have a problem with superiority complex and we ignore the ground realities about our own country. We are a Muslims nation but that doesn't mean we should pretend to be superior and better than Muslims Across India.

no it's only you and pindis who have this backward mentality and think that way. :tdown:Majority of Pakistanis respect Indian muslims (I know because I have many relatives and friends who are Indian muslim), and in Islam we're not allowed to consider someone else as superior or inferior - that is one the major rules of religion, equality; so please don't categorize your thoughts and opinions and brand the entire nation of what you noticed in your pindi community - because I'm sure you haven't visited and talked to the whole of Pakistan.

Although i stayed at my relatives place in Bangalore coz of that i got a chance to visit cities like Mumbai ,Hyderabad and some other cities as well .

Coming back to my topic my Relatives in Banglore are living a pretty decent live as they own a big chain of transport and apart from that they love their country and to be honest they no not have any attachment towards pakistan I am an observer by nature i don’t believe in some thing which i haven't came across in real ,My cousin from Banglore (munaf) is well known in his locality and banglore, but i hardly seen any muslims in a way it was described to us back in pakistan there are poor muslims but that doesn't mean they are the only backward even even the Hindus have a poor community.

He's a Mohajir not a Punjabi Pakistani. Punjabi Pakistanis don't have any relatives in India. The ones in East Punjab all migrated to Pakistan or were killed in their way to Pakistan.

U A$$ i am not a Muhajir , i am a punjabi from Rawalpini .... read the article well before to come up to your B/S conclusions , did i ever compare or bring similirites between India and Pakistan ??? first read the topic instead of Getting Frustated .

U a$$. We Punjabi Pakistanis have no relatives left in india. Its only you mohajirs who have relatives in india. You go visit them, and then fall in love with hindustan, then want to be hindustanis, you people should go back...why do you want to drag us Pakistanis with you.

Are Punjabi's the majority in Pakistan?

Yes we are, and we are Pakistani nationalists, not like this Mohajir who is pretending to be Punjabi.

He's a Mohajir not a Punjabi Pakistani. Punjabi Pakistanis don't have any relatives in India. The ones in East Punjab all migrated to Pakistan or were killed in their way to Pakistan.

So does he become less Pakistani?

U a$$. We Punjabi Pakistanis have no relatives left in india. Its only you mohajirs who have relatives in india. You go visit them, and then fall in love with hindustan, then want to be hindustanis, you people should go back...why do you want to drag us Pakistanis with you.

Yes we are, and we are Pakistani nationalists, not like this Mohajir who is pretending to be Punjabi.
Most Mohajir now identify themselves as Punjabi but truth is they were and will always be considered as Urdu speaking people. I don't get why they don't stick to urdu and uplift the national language of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom