What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

I am as Turkish as one can be. Only because I dont believe in a god and some book that does not make me not Turkish.

I for example don't give a f.. that you believe in imaginary people. But I kept it to myself until now, I dont call you names, unlike you. In fact the reason why many people stay silent and don't tell other that they don't believe in a god is because of people like you. There are far more then you might believe. Deal with it.

Rest assured, kafirs will never be PM or president of Turkey.

I used to think Turkey was mostly Muslim. Official statistic says it is 97% Muslim. Here in PDF I see a different picture altogether...

Oh.... Extremist muslims feel treatened because of the number of non-believers in Turkey? I am sorry guys but open your eyes and look around you (If you live in Turkey) Turkish youth has significant number of non-believers :)

:chilli::chilli:We are kafir

We are here

Get used to it :chilli::chilli: hahahah

I used to think Turkey was mostly Muslim. Official statistic says it is 97% Muslim. Here in PDF I see a different picture altogether...

Because nearly every newborn child in Turkey labeled as muslim in birth to its ID card... Most of the people either doesn't care about what is written in their ID card or don't want to be seen as non believer...

Don't listen to the kafir, majority of Turkish youth is well aware of their religious background and they are deeply devoted to an islamic lifestyle. 8 years ago the mosques were almost empty and only 4-7 old men were praying in normal prayers, today 100-200 peopel are always in even the smallest mosques and majority are young people, i have seen the changes myself very clearly. So whatever this kafir says is untrue and just empty propoganda.

Oh.... Extremist muslims feel treatened because of the number of non-believers in Turkey? I am sorry guys but open your eyes and look around you (If you live in Turkey) Turkish youth has significant number of non-believers :)

:chilli::chilli:We are kafir

We are here

Get used to it :chilli::chilli: hahahah

Because nearly every newborn child in Turkey labeled as muslim in birth to its ID card... Most of the people either doesn't care about what is written in their ID card or don't want to be seen as non believer...

I see. Our prophet Mohammed (pbuh) did not consider the non-believers as a threat. If you do not believe in God that is your point of view and you are fully entitled at that. No need to put "dancing devil" emoticon and show your arrogance at that.

What he (pbuh) saw as a threat are the Hypocrites. If you don't believe in God, please do not put your religion as "Islam" in your ID card. At least, serve yourself and your country better by removing that label of "Islam" from your ID card and declaring yourself as an "Atheist" openly instead.

Don't listen to the kafir, majority of Turkish youth is well aware of their religious background and they are deeply devoted to an islamic lifestyle. 8 years ago the mosques were almost empty and only 4-7 old men were praying in normal prayers, today 100-200 peopel are always in even the smallest mosques and majority are young people, i have seen the changes myself very clearly. So whatever this kafir says is untrue and just empty propoganda.

That's what I would hope too. I plan to visit the beautiful country of Turkey one day Inshallah. :)

Openly declaring being atheist ? not a clever move in Turkey.

I see. Our prophet Mohammed (pbuh) did not consider the non-believers as a threat. If you do not believe in God that is your point of view and you are fully entitled at that.

What he (pbuh) saw as a threat are the Hypocrites. If you don't believe in God, please do not put your religion as "Islam" in your ID card. At least, serve yourself and your country better by removing that label of "Islam" from your ID card and declaring yourself as an "Atheist" openly instead.

That's what I would hope too. I plan to visit the beautiful country of Turkey one day Inshallah. :)

That would be great brother. Our hospitality and warmth comes from our deen/Islam. You will feel welcomed and at home insallah. There is not a single Turkish family without Islam. Don't listen to atheists here, they are just lying, Turkish youth is above 90% muslims at least.

State is, people is not.

Zulkarneyn, don't be sure really, you can't expect people to openly confess that they're atheists.

%20 of the Turkish people are Alevi and they do not pray in mosques... %3 of the Turkish people are atheists... %1 of the population are Jews, Christians...

In the most recent poll conducted by Sabanci University, 83% of Turks revealed they were Muslim. Of that, 16% said they were "extremely religious", 39% saying they were "somewhat religious", and 32% saying they were "not religious". 3% of Turks declare themselves with no religious beliefs...

Think about that...

Edit: Not to mention people who are afraid of admiting they are atheists because of discrimination...

%20 of the Turkish people are Alevi and they do not pray in mosques... %3 of the Turkish people are atheists... %1 of the population are Jews, Christians...

In the most recent poll conducted by Sabanci University, 83% of Turks revealed they were Muslim. Of that, 16% said they were "extremely religious", 39% saying they were "somewhat religious", and 32% saying they were "not religious". 3% of Turks declare themselves with no religious beliefs...

Think about that...

Edit: Not to mention people who are afraid of admiting they are atheists because of discrimination...

The underlined part speaks for itself 3% not any religious belief.

The underlined part speaks for itself 3% not any religious belief.

Your idea of religious people in Turkey is ridiculus as you could understand from the whole concept if you were not thinking about wining an argument rather than learning few things while arguing...

%20 of the Turkish people are Alevi and they do not pray in mosques

83% of Turks revealed they were Muslim

%3 of the Turkish people are atheists

%1 of the population are Jews, Christians.

39% saying they were "somewhat religious

32% saying they were "not religious".

And you're are ignoring the part where we said many people can't openly declare it because of the oppress and discrimination of radicals, I would not consider the people who says they're muslims but have nothing with the pray or restricts as muslims, they're simply choose the safe path instead of declaring that they're atheists.

Your idea of religious people in Turkey is ridiculus as you could understand from the whole concept if you were not thinking about wining an argument rather than learning few things while arguing...

%20 of the Turkish people are Alevi and they do not pray in mosques

83% of Turks revealed they were Muslim

%3 of the Turkish people are atheists

%1 of the population are Jews, Christians.

39% saying they were "somewhat religious

32% saying they were "not religious".

Where is the source? I won't believe a figure unless you provide the basis, and even the poll is not fully trustworthy, it all depends on the way they conduct their research.

Back
Top Bottom