What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

But most don't know what agnostic means so I genarally use atheist :)

Kid...you don't either ! :woot: But someday when you stop parroting rhetoric like the rest of 'em (whether its the Religious or the Irreligious) you'd know the difference. :rofl:

Okay...that was said in jest - Don't hate me...don't hate me ! :fie:

Kid...you don't either ! :woot: But someday when you stop parroting rhetoric like the rest of 'em (whether its the Religious or the Irreligious) you'd know the difference. :rofl:

Okay...that was said in jest - Don't hate me...don't hate me ! :fie:

Can you teach me sensei?

Can you teach me sensei?

sensei.jpg

Yes, young one !

First lesson :

a.aaa-Balancing-on-Four-Fingers.jpg

Isn't Allah (swt) able to raise people from death?[/QUOTE

I don't think so. But then again I am a kafir and what do I know, right?
Actually I am agnostic not atheist per se.

To the guy who mentioned Ataturk a few posts above me.
What alot of people dont understand is that I can can agree with Ataturk on a lot of stuff but not on all.

In many peoples small world everyones the Same. There are kemalists and islamists and kemalists are naturlally atheists. Not directed at the same guy, but GENERALLY.

Thats false and dumb. Wake up.

I don't think so. But then again I am a kafir and what do I know, right?
Actually I am agnostic not atheist per se.

To the guy who mentioned Ataturk a few posts above me.
What alot of people dont understand is that I can can agree with Ataturk on a lot of stuff but not on all.

In many peoples small world everyones the Same. There are kemalists and islamists and kemalists are naturlally atheists. Not directed at the same guy, but GENERALLY.

Thats false and dumb. Wake up.

The number of Turkish-Atheists are surprising me.

Edit: Reply bug

“By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.”

Franz Kafka

I know the difference between agnostic-atheist and atheist. Still they are both atheists, but one of them indicates that their "might" be a God out there. At least the agnostic one is less terrible, but still terrible.

“By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.”

Franz Kafka

Was Franz Kafka content/satisfied with his Life? is he qualified to be your guide?

You quote him, your signature too.

Edit: i desire a time machine, it should be created. i want to go back in time to change my life. Now i created the concept "time machine".

We have a time machine now!!! It exists. Well it exists in my mind. Oh, i see a hallucination. Fvck man. Franz is verrückt...

I know the difference between agnostic-atheist and atheist. Still they are both atheists, but one of them indicates that their "might" be a God out there. At least the agnostic one is less terrible, but still terrible.

Terrible because what ? because they're not agree with you ?

Back
Top Bottom