What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

First it is not half states.

Firstly,As far as my knowledge goes eating beef is not an offence anywhere in the country.In a lot of states slaughtering cows is an offence. And only in few states it is a non-cognizable offence,not in half of states.

Even though i myself prefer from Laïcité form of secularism where government does not allow religion to interfere in public life but given the ground situation in India and the hold clerics have over population,it would spectacularly backfire if not enforced by an Iron fist and that over a time period of couple of generations.

Thus even though i am not comfortable with,but would make peace with the current system where things explicitly offensive to every religion is banned.With increasing education levels we may rach at a situation where most people are naturally secular.

I am not writing this explanation for you.You are a fanatic troll not some flag bearer of secularism.

update your knowledge Eating beef in india is an offence punishable upto ten years

MP law: 7 yrs in jail for eating beef, cops can raid on mere suspicion - Indian Express

Cow slaughter is now a serious offence and could invite a jail term of up to seven years in Madhya Pradesh. Consuming, keeping or transporting beef of any cow progeny will invite the same punishment. A police official not below the rank of a head constable

Only a fascist country bans beef & prisons people for 10 years for eating beef. even hitler had any problems with people eating what they want, India is worse than a facist country far worse actually.
Man i have never seen people getting so frustrated about eating beef, dude you ever come to India i will feed you the best beef that is available here in Kerala. Dont worry nobody is going throw you in jail for it.

and about the facist part
all heil facist BJP:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is the link of Ramadan water/eating ban in public - http://www.arabianbusiness.com/-warning-for-non-muslims-caught-eating-in-public-during-ramadan--409549.html?tab=Article

Now can I say, Only Fascists Islamic countries warn you and put you on jail even for eating in public -- :lol:

Another thing you Islamists need to grasp is that Secular is state affair not individuals but I know it is a tough concept for people like you to gulp down their throats..

is india a secular democracy ? no it isnt so stop pulling articles right from your buttt here.... india is a fascist country far worse than that of hitler, facts are facts boyyhhhh

for a change i am atheist boyhhh... lunatic hindu facists

update your knowledge Eating beef in india is an offence punishable upto ten years

MP law: 7 yrs in jail for eating beef, cops can raid on mere suspicion - Indian Express

Cow slaughter is now a serious offence and could invite a jail term of up to seven years in Madhya Pradesh. Consuming, keeping or transporting beef of any cow progeny will invite the same punishment. A police official not below the rank of a head constable

Better than being thrown in jail for drinking water or eating anything in public

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/-warning-for-non-muslims-caught-eating-in-public-during-ramadan--409549.html?tab=Article

yes banned in certain states even alcohol is banned in Gujarat and what do you make out of it. A crime against all Indians
Alcohol banned in Gujarat - Lonely Planet travel forum

is india a secular democracy ?

haha, taking a defence of secularism now.. As i said, secularism in a state affair not all individual are or need to be secular.. Individuals can do what they like and state should act the way it should..

Since state has to maintain balance it often comes out with certain compromises to maintain harmony. like banning "Satanic verses" etc.. As an Individual, I can get the soft copy of the book and read it. The ban by govt is not a binding on me as an individual..

we are talking about india here aren't we you facist lunatic.

yes banned in certain states even alcohol is banned in Gujarat and what do you make out of it. A crime against all Indians
Alcohol banned in Gujarat - Lonely Planet travel forum

hermit open a new thread we will discuss alcohol ban there ;), this is about beef ban in a facist state

is india a secular democracy ? no it isnt so stop pulling articles right from your buttt here.... india is a fascist country far worse than that of hitler, facts are facts boyyhhhh

for a change i am atheist boyhhh... lunatic hindu facists
I have answered your question in previous post mate may be you couldn't digest the answer in that thick skull of yours.
Now kindly define what is secular democracy acording to you?.
By the way even i am also an atheist.

staying in CANADA when you can comment about INDIA why can we not talk about your hipocracy to accpt the banning for drinking water in public. if you want to condemn anyting, then condemn everyting that has the same effect on people irrespective of the country that is hosted in,

because you are being hipocratic, you have given us all enough laugh for the day, so please will continue the same fun for our part tommrow

you are loosing it loser and your stupid comments are now proving exactly what you are, that is - junk..

I have answered your question in previous post mate may be you couldn't digest the answer in that thick skull of yours.
Now kindly define what is secular democracy acording to you?.
By the way even i am also an atheist.

banning consumption of beef and sending people to prison for 10 years just for eating beef & arresting people on mere suspicion of eating beef, thts defines secular democracy :rofl: what a great secular democracy India is :rofl:

you are loosing it loser and your stupid comments are now proving exactly what you are, that is - junk..

lol did i drag saudi arabia in my topic ? :rofl:

The fact is consumption on beef in india will get you upto 10 years of prison, if this is not facism what is ?

Why Muslim lunatics want to see the world their way only? Is that not root of all your problems?

Your god, your book, your food and your hypocrisy.. Stop the nonsense and learn to live like human beings..

yes.. we do it for religious harmony. we'll consider allowing eating and slaughtering beef along with drawing Mohammad everyday. Atleast that will make it even. what you say?

good point, what religious scriptures ban consumption of beef? so you agree you are far more fanatics than islam,

we both agree Hinduism & Islam are threat to world peace.

Guys we all had enough fun from this fool, why waste our time any further. Live this looser to comment or post to his own post like a broken record.,
Conclusion - Don't waste your time on morrons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom