What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

Ashok bhai - look at what the thread title - then look at your post. I think we are getting a little off the topic in hand.
If these students specifically organized a "beef fesival" to create anamosity and disrespect religion then firstly it should be banned next year - and the ring leaders should be dealt with severely. To disrespect or snigger at ANYONES religion or beliefs is wrong and shouldnt be allowed....
Brother I completly agree, the problem here is that people not understanding that this fest was held in the motive of doing some political stunt and nothing more and this guy junk accuses hindus of being biased.
A nation with 80% hindu population respects the sentiments of other religion and that is the reason that we have banned any thing that bring communal tension between two religion and especially between volatile groups live ISLAM and HINDU in this case.
But people like junk demand that HINDUS give all the freedom to MUSLIMS and tolerate what HINDUS belive as an act of cruelty for the Godess Gomatha and God NANDHI

yawn, is he banned in england?

He is a british citizen.Is this too difficult to be understood .They have to put up with him.It does not mean that other countries should tolerate him when they have a choice not to.

India is not an exception.Even US did not granted him a visa.

it should have read, beef controversery new ploy to impose draconian protien laws on muslim minorities in india, it is all a ploy by RSS to whip communal tensions before elections.

That exactly how an Pakistani would think of the issue!! I am not surprised..

get ur facts right its banned in more than half of the states, stop being apologetic here.
give me the link to a government site in INDIA that says these are the states that has banned BEEF, else STFU.

I agree we should not force people then why are you so against pork? pork and beef curry will be good nutritious diet so you game for it??

i think you have lost your mind, eating or not eating certain type of meat is my personal choice, you have no right to tell people what to eat & what not to. no one is telling you to eat beef or pork,

but the irony is you are forcing people to stop from eating beef, by banning beef in half of indian states which is far more worse than facism (and putting people in prison for 10 years for what eating beef) thts bit over the top,

i don't think we have seen such a oppression of minorities in the whole history of the world, not even hitler did that.

He is a british citizen.It this too difficult to be understood .They have to put up with him.It does not mean that other countries should tolerate him when they have a choice not to.

India is not an exception.Even US did not granted him a visa.

Anjem chaudhary is one of the main reason why people started hating Muslims in UK. If he is the real representative of the Muslims then people have the right reasons to hate his community and the people of his line of thought..

i think you have lost your mind, eating or not eating certain type of meat is my personal choice, you have no right to tell people what to eat & what not to. no one is telling you to eat beef or pork,

but the irony is you are forcing people to stop from eating beef, by banning beef in half of indian states which is far more worse than facism (and putting people in prison for 10 years for what eating beef) thts bit over the top,

i don't think we have seen such a oppression of minorities in the whole history of the world, not even hitler did that.
Staying in a land that is 14000 km away from INDIA, you can claim what ever you want, but the ban is not to slaughter COW in pulic, still people are eating BEEF in INDIA and so your argument is void and does not stand true.
And as i have stated in one of the earlier post you suck when it comes to rational argument.

give me the link to a government site in INDIA that says these are the states that has banned BEEF, else STFU.

I have already explained in #245 that he is lying regarding UP,Delhi and J&K.For rest i don't know.Probably someone from other states may clarify that.

Most of Muslim countries ban one thing or other.. Do you now see your hypocrisy? They force non muslims to not drink water in public during ramadan.. That must be the freedom one must look forward to. right??

That exactly how an Pakistani would think of the issue!! I am not surprised..

ill tell you how a indians think ? ohh they had a beef festival in hyderabad, did they ? yes they did? what govt is ruling hyderabad -? congress, these muslim appeasing congress goons, we need a strong leader lets vote for BJP govt & ban beef there.

Most of Muslim countries ban one thing or other.. Do you now see your hypocrisy? They force non muslims to not drink water in public during ramadan.. That must be the freedom one must look forward to. right??

you took that one straight from your arse didnt you ? :smokin: i am pretty sure u did, after that i have no intention to answer any of your stupid questions.

on topic there is a difference between muslim country & secular country

@Junk: Dude what confusion you are having i am not getting what your intention is.
You are stating that since India is secular that's why beef should be allowed for consumption ?

check my post no #203 it clearly says beef is banned in more than half of the indian states

1) JK
2) Delhi
3) Haryana
4) Punjab
5) Rajasthan
6) madya pradesh
7) uttarkhand
8) himachal pradesh
9) gujrath

cant remember where else, but it is banned in more than half of the india.

@Junk: Dude what confusion you are having i am not getting what your intention is.
You are stating that since India is secular that's why beef should be allowed for consumption ?

are you stating that india is secular so beef should be banned ?

get ur facts right its banned in more than half of the states, stop being apologetic here.

you know the facts right? as per your claim more than 14 indian states have banned beef. I'd like to know which are those states. with source of course.

check my post no #203 it clearly says beef is banned in more than half of the indian states

1) JK
2) Delhi
3) Haryana
4) Punjab
5) Rajasthan
6) madya pradesh
7) uttarkhand
8) himachal pradesh
9) gujrath

cant remember where else, but it is banned in more than half of the india.

are you stating that india is secular so beef should be banned ?

source please

Back
Top Bottom