What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, almost 1700 people on this thread earlier and now down to 36.

There was some kind of fault with the counting. The site counted only those who came in, not the ones who were leaving, hence the continuous increase in the number of those present in any thread. Seems fixed now.

This board and its senior members need to raise their thinking standards----they need to put their thinking caps on----this is a crucial time for the nation and how you think and react---seperates the men from the boys----the women from girls----.Raise your standard of thinking people---.
They won't. Of course, you and I being technical folk, plus living in the land of solution-finding, we know a bit of what the U.S. armed forces are capable of and how unlikely it is that a forgery of this magnitude could be sustained by the U.S. government for very long. But your (ex?-)countrymen, I suppose their first instinct - or perhaps the only thought they dare voice? - is that the USG is a larger and nastier version of what they experience in Pakistan every day.

Didn't you once think the same way? What changed you?

Pakistani Military Strategy needs an overall review. I personally believe that the North Waziriztan operation will be more in Pakistan's interest than anyone else. Once we clear NWA, we may have small pockets of resistance in agencies but that is still managable. We do not even know how many terrorists and which terrorists are holed up in NWA.

Didn't some Pakistani members claim OBL died years ago confirmed by your ISI?

1. Our govt, our army, our ISI all national institution are on same page SO there is NO Need for releasing anything as they all know

2. Its not responsibility of ISI to release statement on when Osama died actually

Reenactment of Osama's death :lol:

[video]http://www.56.com/u93/v_NjAyMDQyMjY.html[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
The highlight of the article is

"“The terrorists’ being on our soil is the biggest violation of Pakistan’s sovereignty,” said Athar Minallah, a prominent lawyer. “If Osama bin Laden lives in Abbottabad, there could be a terrorist in my neighborhood.”"

I think its good for Pakistan to get ride of all these terrorist and concentrate on its economy and its people. Its good to hear that people are realizing that. May be in the future Pakistan and India can become like US and Canada. Way to go Pakistan.

Sir,

Isn't that a truly brilliant post from you----I don't know what land you live in----but here is some food for thought-----OBL's 12 year old daughter saw his father killed----his young bride saw him killed----she stepped in between to protect him----there would be other children that would have seen his dead body being carried away----.

OBL's children are with pak isi----they will tell a story----AGNO----I believe it is time for you to resign-----.

This board and its senior members need to raise their thinking standards----they need to put their thinking caps on----this is a crucial time for the nation and how you think and react---seperates the men from the boys----the women from girls----.

Raise your standard of thinking people---.

I don't know if he is online or not.. but at the end you said "raise your standard of thinking people".. i count myself in people so i'll answer..

All the "proof" you have mentioned in your post are "word of mouth".. nothing solid.. the only hope was that US will post the pictures of Osama to at least confirm his death.. but now that Obama has said that there won't be any picture then i'm sorry.. people who use brain and can use logic will question..

Lets raise the standards---Lets raise thinkings standards--Lets put the thinking cap on---lets separate the men from boys---women from girls---

OBL's 12 years old daughter said her father killed---any proof? any evidence?
His young bride saw him killed--- any proof? any evidence? any video of her statement?
She stepped in between --- again, any proof? any evidence? any video?
would be other children-- any proof? any evidence? any video?

Sorry.. my mind.. even after putting all the thinking caps and after separating men and women from boys and girls.. after doing everything you said to do.. is not accepting the story.. neither USA's nor Pakistan Govt.'s.. until and unless the contradictions are there.. at least i won't accept it.. i still remember WMDs... the world went to economic crises.. people suffered.. millions of innocent died just because of people like you.. who just accepted what US said..

To me.. no proof.. no credibility.. thus lies..

You are right in one thing.. its very crucial time for our country.. and we need to be very careful in what we say.. I would not want my country to go through neither a war (due to these lies) nor get blackmailed (just because some of us accepted Hollywood type badly written and acted drama without questioning its credibility)..

So my friend it is time for you to open your eyes and pick your thinking cap.. dust it off.. wash it.. dry it.. and then put it on.. everything is not what it looks or shown.. grow up..

Reactions: sur
These political incompetent generals should be removed from their posts and replaced by professionals and we need complete overhaul of our security policy even Indians are dreaming of carrying out operations for getting so called Mumbai Attackers. If Army knew about all this than they should clearly state it that they knew about it or else they army should be scrapped and our sovereignty should be surrendered to US.

Sir,

Isn't that a truly brilliant post from you----I don't know what land you live in----but here is some food for thought-----OBL's 12 year old daughter saw his father killed----his young bride saw him killed----she stepped in between to protect him----there would be other children that would have seen his dead body being carried away----.

OBL's children are with pak isi----they will tell a story----AGNO----I believe it is time for you to resign-----.

This board and its senior members need to raise their thinking standards----they need to put their thinking caps on----this is a crucial time for the nation and how you think and react---seperates the men from the boys----the women from girls----.

Raise your standard of thinking people---.

May I ask you what is it that you find so implausible in AM's viewpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom