What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of how the Taliban originated. Don't need your help with that.

What I'm more interested in is who provided them the support after they openly turned against all effing humanity.

You look very smart guy to me.
If you know aware by their history, then you shoud also remember that how they become Taliban!

This could be a false flag lie to attack Pakistan next?

Note how they say he lived next to military training base...

Nobody will ever accept that this man was living just few hundred meters away from the Kakul academy in a huge villa and our agencies were unaware of his hideout, no matter how hard our genius military men try to prove it otherwise.

It was not the first time and it will be unfortunately not the last time that Pakistan finds itself in an utter embarrassing situation thanks to its military Generals.

It is just a matter of time before the huge Bangalows of Mullah Omar and Al-Zawahiri are attacked by the SEALs in Havelian or Wah and their corpses are thrown into an ocean.

Out of all the 1000s of channels world wide , why the hell u keep on watching Indian channels??????

What the hell is wrong with your indian channels after Osama`s news were on air since yesterday?
Why you people always offering USA to use your indian territory to attack Pakistan?

You look very smart guy to me.
If you know aware by their history, then you shoud also remember that how they become Taliban!

You're going way off-topic, again.

I won't.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

What the hell is wrong with your indian channels after Osama`s news were on air since yesterday?
Why you people always offering USA to use your indian territory to attack Pakistan?

Give us Hafiz Saeed, Dawood Ibrahim, Masood Azhar and we won't.

This could be a false flag lie to attack Pakistan next?

Note how they say he lived next to military training base...

Yaar,

Whole mission or drama is just to attack Pakistan the way they did in Iraq & Afghanistan.
Osama`s detah is just a drama.

You're going way off-topic, again.

I won't.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Give us Hafiz Saeed, Dawood Ibrahim, Masood Azhar and we won't.

Here you go.
After all, here you are showing your indian reality. :rofl:

The damn channel is not aajtak Pakistan .. it is the damn Indian aajtak... it says what it thinks as saleabale...

Indians offering USA to attack is just a fanboy story, we dont even want any american fighters and even today we refused american agreements like CISMOA .... so some lunatic in channel said India will give doesnt mean its the common opinion... the guy who said can give his own terrace of his house for US chopper to land...

Incompetent military, how the could foreign choppers get deep inside our country without getting noticed and then extracting out?

I think I just lost a lot of respect of the leaders in charge for the Pakistani military....

Embarrassing..

The damn channel is not aajtak Pakistan .. it is the damn Indian aajtak... it says what it thinks as saleabale...

Indians offering USA to attack is just a fanboy story, we dont even want any american fighters and even today we refused american agreements like CISMOA .... so some lunatic in channel said India will give doesnt mean its the common opinion... the guy who said can give his own terrace of his house for US chopper to land...

Come on,
Do you think I will believe on you than what I saw in my eyes today?
What a smart member of india you are . . . . :lol:

Come on,
Do you think I will believe on you than what I saw in my eyes today?
What a smart member of india you are . . . . :lol:

oh you are still stuck up with an Indian on channel calling US to come and attack from here.. Do Obama has aajtak in DC???

A few things to consider!
1.The only evidence we have of him being dead is .Uncle sam .Well can we really trust their intelligence ,serouslty does any one remember WMDs in Iraq.They have created hoax before ,we all know that !
2.One thing is clear that US helos did indeed invade our airspace,since there is a wreckage on the ground and people heard gunfights.
3.Why was he buried at sea, why are they no photos of him ,like saddam , al-Zarqaw and other hvts.
4.where is osama's family which were allegedly taken into custody ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom