What's new

Operation Tirah Valley | News & Updates

Massacre of civilians. What precautions have been taken to avoid civilian deaths? If each and every corner of tirah is getting bombarded then who is going to tell that target was taliban hideout or civilian hideout? And civilian doesnt mean women and childere, our faujis are going to shoot and bomb every man, and most of the men in khyber agency keep beard. Just because 23 soldiers got killed in initial assault, air force is employed to bomb the entire area before soldiers move into it? What is the moral and ethical justification for air strikes? Are they fighting in india? Is FATA part of india?....is this o.k from religous point of view?..soldiers are supposed to die in war, if these faujis are doing jihad, then why they are afraid of death and are employing cowardly air strikes on its own territoris? If they die then whats the big deal? They are going to become shaheed and go to jannat...are these patloon wearing colonial faujis are not sure that they are doing jihad?..tell me which thing is greater, to save their own lives or avoid collateral damage aka civilian deaths? @nuclearpak

Saving the casualties at our side? You mean precious lives of faujis or worthless lives of civilians?

Any proof or fact to support your claim or just a non sense uttering from your rear...

Last edited by a moderator:
the onus of proof is on you, since you are claiming of indiscriminate bombardment and shelling then you must be having some evidence....

Am i standing in the court? The only proof that could be presented are 1)Dead bodies of civilians 2)Witnesses. I have access to none. I failed, you win.

Massacre of civilians. What precautions have been taken to avoid civilian deaths? If each and every corner of tirah is getting bombarded then who is going to tell that target was taliban hideout or civilian hideout? And civilian doesnt mean women and childere, our faujis are going to shoot and bomb every man, and most of the men in khyber agency keep beard. Just because 23 soldiers got killed in initial assault, air force is employed to bomb the entire area before soldiers move into it? What is the moral and ethical justification for air strikes? Are they fighting in india? Is FATA part of india?....is this o.k from religous point of view?..soldiers are supposed to die in war, if these faujis are doing jihad, then why they are afraid of death and are employing cowardly air strikes on its own territoris? If they die then whats the big deal? They are going to become shaheed and go to jannat...are these patloon wearing colonial faujis are not sure that they are doing jihad?..tell me which thing is greater, to save their own lives or avoid collateral damage aka civilian deaths? @nuclearpak

Saving the casualties at our side? You mean precious lives of faujis or worthless lives of civilians?

Monkey, if you have no idea of anything don't shoot in the dark. You look idiot that way. I know what i am gonna say is not gonna help you, but anyway. Army for now is not going into populated areas, their concentration is more on getting the mountain tops, meaning to get higher ground which enables them to have good defensive positions and it gives the view to look at whole of the valley / ground beneath. And to clear such high grounds which doesn't have population air strike happens. If you are imagining the carpet bombing like scenes from the Vietnam or 2nd WW area, you are mistaken. These are precision strikes at the properly defined targets with no civilian collateral infrastructure around it.

If in previous operations Army/PAF did not do such things, it is not expected they will do any such thing, they know very well what collateral damage does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Life of each and every civilian is precious, infact more than faujis, because the concept of fauj is based on protection of lives of civilians , and faujis are supposed to die no matter how many while protecting lives of civilians.
And let me tell you another thing, faujis always hide civilian casaulities unless the info is leaked. I have real life experiences to make such claim, but it would be lengthy and of no use as it doesnt count as proof.

What kind of stupid logic you are trying to present. Every single life is precious whether it civilian or soldier. Secondly people who let terorists like TTP hide in their houses are nothing short animals they are sheltering.

Am i standing in the court? The only proof that could be presented are 1)Dead bodies of civilians 2)Witnesses. I have access to none. I failed, you win.

Let me tell you a reality of Tirah Valley, i dont know if you been there or not. But the fact is in tirah valley they have shops of contract killers, you go there give them picture or information of the man and they will ask you a price. you pay that your man is dead. So, they are not entirely innocent people killing is their business, not all are involved but they know about it.

Let me tell you a reality of Tirah Valley, i dont know if you been there or not. But the fact is in tirah valley they have shops of contract killers, you go there give them picture or information of the man and they will ask you a price. you pay that your man is dead. So, they are not entirely innocent people killing is their business, not all are involved but they know about it.

What the fck is wrong with you? i can hire thugs and killers from even charsada, does it make the district target for military operation and air strikes?.....apna ilaj kar, the operation is against TTP......hired killers are available through out country

What kind of stupid logic you are trying to present. Every single life is precious whether it civilian or soldier. Secondly people who let terorists like TTP hide in their houses are nothing short animals they are sheltering.

Target killers are sheltered by many families in Karachi, lets deploy F-16 against Karachi and bomb the hell out of city?

What the fck is wrong with you? i can hire thugs and killers from even charsada, does it make the district target for military operation and air strikes?.....apna ilaj kar, the operation is against TTP......hired killers are available through out country

Target killers are sheltered by many families in Karachi, lets deploy F-16 against Karachi and bomb the hell out of city?

For once in your life time...stop thinking like a monkey and start using your human brain(if you have one). It's much easier to pass comments but the people on the ground know much better than us as what they are up against.

These barbarians are mercenaries...pay the right price and they can kill their own daughters or sisters. All criminals have unfortunately been united under the disguise of TTP.

For once in your life time...stop thinking like a monkey and start using your human brain(if you have one). It's much easier to pass comments but the people on the ground know much better than us as what they are up against.

These barbarians are mercenaries...pay the right price and they can kill their own daughters or sisters. All criminals have unfortunately been united under the disguise of TTP.

Who are barbarians? only TTP? or all tribals?

Please stop quoting ignorant posters here, despite all the effort, they aren't going to change their mindset. I visit this thread for updates on the operation and hope that every single militant present is killed, not for same argument over and over, going in circles.

Okay folks...enough chit chat.

Keep the posts here strictly realted to the operation itself, the importance of the op, the dynamics, updates, stats, terrain etc. Off topic comments about ethnicity, morals, tribals or Afghans will be deleted and a infraction will accompany it.

529192-cartoonsabirthapril-1365609140-788-640x480.JPG

Why should they not take advantage of the technology and reduce the causalities on their side and cause massive damage to the enemy ? :azn: Also , tell me what civilians are present on the mountain tops and bunkers and hideouts to talk of civilian causalities and collateral damage ? ... The aircraft pilots are also well aware of the risks that they are taking which is reduced to an extent , but still lies there , hence to term them as cowards would further serve as a proof to where your loyalty lies ... What exactly has Jihad got to do it with the usage of modern technology specially bombers and artillery amongst other weapons of war here ? ... What sort of the most absurd logic is that ? If you are so against these guns and bullets which can take a target from a long distance , you must return to swords and sticks , fight face to face so to say because there is no bravery in killing a person from 2-3 km away , even though the world has moved into 21st century , you are still stuck in medieval era ... Give us all a damn break with those nonsensical theories of Pakistan army being colonial which sprout every once in a while .

Our side is the side that isn't siding with terrorists , either you are with us or against us , it is that simple , there is no rocket science involved in understanding what " our side " meant here ...
You are reported,
Keep the posts here strictly realted to the operation itself, the importance of the op, the dynamics, updates, stats, terrain etc. Off topic comments about ethnicity, morals, tribals or Afghans will be deleted and a infraction will accompany it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...rah-valley-news-updates-29.html#ixzz2Qf0Za5MZ

Back
Top Bottom