What's new

Operation Tirah Valley | News & Updates

Where do so many of these militants suddenly spawn from. 80 is a HUGE number. A war of attrition seems to be going on.

H is it even possible that a rag tag group of militants can take out 23 SSGs?

Anyway, this is a very serious blow to our Armymen... if true.

It just takes one wrong turn into the kill zone for such a massacre to happen..

Read again, it's a play of words.
PESHAWAR: A decisive operation has been launched against militants in the Tirah valley of Bara by Special Services Groups (SSG) forces along with regular troops, during which at least 23 troops have been killed along with local lashkar men.

It says 23 troops not just SSG......most likely FC..... this operation has been going on for a few days.....nonetheless loss of valuable lives but if SSG is involved then that leaves little room for imagination on the ferocity of the operation and fighting. !!

@mods'

Kindly change the misleading title. !!

It's 23 troops and not 23 SSG soldiers. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have personally been to Tirah , and its dear to TTP just as berlin was dear to the Furher , illegal cultivation of hashish takes place on a REALLY large scale and that's basically ONE of the main sources for TTP's income , as for the terrain , its more like siachen sector (removing the weather factor).

arty is no good so is the armour , i won't be surprised if the death toll arose.

Seriously...the number of death that is happening due to militancy is so severe that even it will drarft the casualities from militancy from Khalistan and Kashmir millitancy....Can some senior member provide any informtion about what step the GOV of Pakistan is taking into to stop it?

"To Allah we belong and to Him is our return." (Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe rajeoon)

Salute to the fallen soldier who gave their life's to protect us,

I hope terrorist and their sympathizers Non stop ticket to Hell where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom