What's new

Operation Blue Star -Sikh Holocaust 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ glomex & duhastmish
nobody can't do anything for sikhs in india beacause we r discriminated & there is 0 respect and 0 power for sikhs in india, u can our pm he is sikh but can u please tell me wat he did for sikhs. we have never been paid which we deserve. And these things i feel only after leaving punjab. i m till in india but the attitude of people in india towards us is notas expected. Beleive me, sikhs are seen as jokers??? (hindi films and media). Atleast by my generation. Do u know the trouble u will face in a college or uni. outside punjab if u r a turbaned sikh?? The time of "sardar ji" has gone. Now its "oye sardar" "surdi" or like this. They
make fun of our language, our appearance etc. and they dont know what we have done for india or they just dont want to appreciate. They will not miss a
single chance to comment on u as a sikh or "sadrar". The circulation of "surd jokes" or "sardar jokes" is a fashion, and more importantly they are such a sick
jokes they clearly show the image we are gaining. they will question u abt ur relegious beleifs and call then illogical (like having hair, beard and all) but as soon as the name "pakistan" comes, u r all good. One thing is clear, we had been the most respected community in india. But now we are loosing respect. Specially the new generation who has not seen sikhs fighting with british, china and pakistan
and with Mtv culture, i dont know if we will be able to pass our traditions to our children. One other thing I have realised that its all politics in history has united us with current india. But, in terms of culture traditions, tastes, mentality, physique, bodylanguage etc. we ARE far different from the othe people in india (u can arguethat it is tru for many communities in india) but till i personally feel a clear difference between punjab and rest of the india. My dream is to live in Punjab with all five rivers and with all hindu, muslim and sikh PUNJABIS.

Last edited:
Would you consider consider Chritian or Muslim marriage act for Hindus? Dont confuse religious recognition with law of society. Sharia is sort of society law. Sikhs are forced to register as Hindus under Hindu marriage act.

so gabbar, what is the current status on the matter...
I mean what's the stand of your representative in the parliament, I couldn't find any updated news on the matter...

by forcefully you mean, you filed an petition in supreme court, and court said "sorry can't help"? :tsk::tsk:

@ glomex & duhastmish
nobody can't do anything for sikhs in india beacause we r discriminated & there is 0 respect and 0 power for sikhs in india, u can our pm he is sikh but can u please tell me wat he did for sikhs

Precisely thats what I am saying........people like you just rant...rant and rant......people like you never come down to India and work for your community....

People like you only blame others for all that has gone wrong.......but never want to sort things out.....

People like you only watch from the sidelines and run away at the very first opportunity to greener pastures.........

You are not In India and probably you have accepted Italian Citizenship and you like to flaunt your Dual citizenship every time you interact with your India counterparts.......

How about coming back to India and fight for your rights.............

Everybody wants a tag of a favored minority here....but no one would like to contribute.....

You want respect....come here...prove that you deserve respect and you will get it......don't just sit here on front of your Computer screen typing crap and thinking you can make a difference.... because you can't.

1° i'm not italian and i don't want be italian beacause i'm proudly indian and then sikh
2° i've been in india last month, in december 2008; diwali 2008 ecc...
3° i not typing crap.

@ glomex & duhastmish
nobody can't do anything for sikhs in india beacause we r discriminated & there is 0 respect and 0 power for sikhs in india, u can our pm he is sikh but can u please tell me wat he did for sikhs. we have never been paid which we deserve. And these things i feel only after leaving punjab. i m till in india but the attitude of people in india towards us is notas expected. Beleive me, sikhs are seen as jokers??? (hindi films and media). Atleast by my generation. Do u know the trouble u will face in a college or uni. outside punjab if u r a turbaned sikh?? The time of "sardar ji" has gone. Now its "oye sardar" "surdi" or like this. They
make fun of our language, our appearance etc. and they dont know what we have done for india or they just dont want to appreciate. They will not miss a
single chance to comment on u as a sikh or "sadrar". The circulation of "surd jokes" or "sardar jokes" is a fashion, and more importantly they are such a sick
jokes they clearly show the image we are gaining. they will question u abt ur relegious beleifs and call then illogical (like having hair, beard and all) but as soon as the name "pakistan" comes, u r all good. One thing is clear, we had been the most respected community in india. But now we are loosing respect. Specially the new generation who has not seen sikhs fighting with british, china and pakistan
and with Mtv culture, i dont know if we will be able to pass our traditions to our children. One other thing I have realised that its all politics in history has united us with current india. But, in terms of culture traditions, tastes, mentality, physique, bodylanguage etc. we ARE far different from the othe people in india (u can arguethat it is tru for many communities in india) but till i personally feel a clear difference between punjab and rest of the india. My dream is to live in Punjab with all five rivers and with all hindu, muslim and sikh PUNJABIS.

I don't know who feeds you this information....I am a Hindu married to a Sikh Lady........I have had Sikh friendssince my childhood...and I have never seen myt friends being disrespected by Hindus ......Though sometimes I have had friendly laugh with my Sikh friends by calling them Oye Sardar... and I still do that and I will do because I love my friends...and they love me too.....

I see more Hindus Visiting Bangla Sahab .Sheesh Ganj Gurudawara In delhi....more than Sikhs do.......... I have sen More Hindus At Golden Temple than Sikhs.......

1° i'm not italian and i don't want be italian beacause i'm proudly indian and then sikh
2° i've been in india last month, in december 2008; diwali 2008 ecc...
3° i not typing crap.

Dude wha tarey ou talking about ?? what are you saying sikh are discrimnated in india. wtf is wrong with this country man,

maharastrian say were discrimnated
bihari say they are.
gadwali say they are.
asamese and east indian say they are.
madrasi are taken for joke
i mean - guys you need to take a chill pill - friggin lets not make worst than it already is in india.
grow up you all. :disagree:

and i am muslim and i been to gurdwars too - so its not about who go there. sikh and every other bugger hindu muslim ,buddist need to friggin take a break here man. india is friggin becoming war zone between each other. region religion clan colour language what else size of your thing ???? now , i mean is there anythign else left to fight for ????

more hindus at golden temples than sikhs....

hahahahahahah
r u joking???

Sikhs being discriminated all over India- S. Tarlochan Singh Ex- Chairman National Commission for Minorities & Member Rajya Sabha
SIRSA NEWS
28 April, 2009

All pictures can be clicked to enlarge or right click to open link in new window. Pictures: Pankaj Dhingra
Sardar Tarlochan Singh Ex- Chairman, National Commission for Minorities and member Rajya Sabha from Haryana, who was in Sirsa on an electioneering mission for NDA candidate Dr. Sita Ram met the local press. While addressing the media persons he said without mincing words that Sikhs are being discriminated against rest of the Indians and even the other minorities in India. Quoting the recent action by Supreme Court of India in setting of SIT against Mr. Nareneder Modi, about his alleged role in Bet bakery genocide, he said that he would have welcome the move but, why the apex court could not take any suo motto action against the Genocide of the Sikhs in 1984, why any NGO or any Government recent or in the past could not put even a single culprit behind the bars in the last 25 years or so. He accused Congerss PM Dr. Manmohan Singh of papering only one minority i.e. Muslims at the cost of other 4 minorities recognized by constitution of India.

Sikhs being discriminated all over India- S. Tarlochan Singh Ex- Chairman National Commission for Minorities & Member Rajya Sabha
SIRSA NEWS
28 April, 2009

All pictures can be clicked to enlarge or right click to open link in new window. Pictures: Pankaj Dhingra
Sardar Tarlochan Singh Ex- Chairman, National Commission for Minorities and member Rajya Sabha from Haryana, who was in Sirsa on an electioneering mission for NDA candidate Dr. Sita Ram met the local press. While addressing the media persons he said without mincing words that Sikhs are being discriminated against rest of the Indians and even the other minorities in India. Quoting the recent action by Supreme Court of India in setting of SIT against Mr. Nareneder Modi, about his alleged role in Bet bakery genocide, he said that he would have welcome the move but, why the apex court could not take any suo motto action against the Genocide of the Sikhs in 1984, why any NGO or any Government recent or in the past could not put even a single culprit behind the bars in the last 25 years or so. He accused Congerss PM Dr. Manmohan Singh of papering only one minority i.e. Muslims at the cost of other 4 minorities recognized by constitution of India.

Ok ..so now this boils down to Anti Sikh Riots in Delhi......

Tell me Sikhs have been on top positions in Punjab and Even IN central Government...what have they done to facilitate the trial of Anti Sikh Rioters...

I don't know who feeds you this information....I am a Hindu married to a Sikh Lady........I have had Sikh friendssince my childhood...and I have never seen myt friends being disrespected by Hindus ......Though sometimes I have had friendly laugh with my Sikh friends by calling them Oye Sardar... and I still do that and I will do because I love my friends...and they love me too.....

I see more Hindus Visiting Bangla Sahab .Sheesh Ganj Gurudawara In delhi....more than Sikhs do.......... I have sen More Hindus At Golden Temple than Sikhs.......

Ok ..so now this boils down to Anti Sikh Riots in Delhi......

Tell me Sikhs have been on top positions in Punjab and Even IN central Government...what have they done to facilitate the trial of Anti Sikh Rioters...

a single(or small group) sikh in the central party can't do anything

Dude wha tarey ou talking about ?? what are you saying sikh are discrimnated in india. wtf is wrong with this country man,

maharastrian say were discrimnated
bihari say they are.
gadwali say they are.
asamese and east indian say they are.
madrasi are taken for joke
i mean - guys you need to take a chill pill - friggin lets not make worst than it already is in india.
grow up you all. :disagree:

and i am muslim and i been to gurdwars too - so its not about who go there. sikh and every other bugger hindu muslim ,buddist need to friggin take a break here man. india is friggin becoming war zone between each other. region religion clan colour language what else size of your thing ???? now , i mean is there anythign else left to fight for ????

If everyone is descriminated.. the question remains by who..???:lol: We are a country of equal discrimination..!!!! :D

more hindus at golden temples than sikhs....

hahahahahahah
r u joking???

It's true.I call my Sikh friends as 'oye Paaji' is suppose i'm discriminating:D
Me with my Sikh friends::cheers:

Last edited:
a single(or small group) sikh in the central party can't do anything

Apart from being in Central Government Sikhs are also sitting in Powerful positions in Punjab....why have they done nothing about it...

They play a lot of politics in Religious Organization SGPC.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom