What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
Yes I need to get the 2nd option fixed...I am not sure ...basically it should have been called law and order!!

Yea I didnt vote coz my family is abroad too :(
strange you are living in Pakistan and your family is abroad while i am living abroad while my family is in Pakistan :D

but if you were in Pakistan, You can vote even if your family is abroad ..no?

In the world war 2 when England was getting pounded by the NAZIS and whole of the country was in an anarchy and depression,the top officials of England reported Winston Churchill about it.The only thing he asked was: Are the courts in the country still working?and are they giving justice?.If they are there is no need to worry.....The secret behind Western's success is also the best justice system [ they even used the Quran for their law making.please see this 1 minute video
] .Even Quran has given much more emphasis on being 'just' than to to any other thing.Prophet Muhammad said that nations before us have destroyed them selves only because of being not 'just' and punishing the poor and ignoring the offences done by the rich or important people.In my opinion,justice should be the first step to make the path of other reforms smoother.
thank you very much for your feedback :)

Uncle pehlay OP tou parlay tay :angry: ! What did you vote for? And only 1 change....more like where would you divert your attention 1st
The top-most priority for me would be getting rid of influence of any political interference in the national institutions and the first thing I would be doing is the overhauling the entire judicial system of Pakistan by making strict laws, more courts, judges on merit and completely independent judiciary free of foreign interference. Similar goals will be set for police and they will have enough powers to arrest the Prime Minister of Pakistan if sufficient evidences found and they feel it is enough to convict them in the court.

Once we are giving justice to the people, there will be rule of law and if there is a rule of law, everything will start functioning how it is supposed to be. Education is the utmost priority but without justice, it's just corruption and carnage.

So my vote goes to Option 2

strange you are living in Pakistan and your family is abroad while i am living abroad while my family is in Pakistan :D

but if you were in Pakistan, You can vote even if your family is abroad ..no?
brother I am not living in Pakistan for a long time now...

The top-most priority for me would be getting rid of influence of any political interference in the national institutions and the first thing I would be doing is the overhauling the entire judicial system of Pakistan by making strict laws, more courts, judges on merit and completely independent judiciary free of foreign interference. Similar goals will be set for police and they will have enough powers to arrest the Prime Minister of Pakistan if sufficient evidences found and they feel it is enough to convict them in the court.

Once we are giving justice to the people, there will be rule of law and if there is a rule of law, everything will start functioning how it is supposed to be. Education is the utmost priority but without justice, it's just corruption and carnage.

So my vote goes to Option 2
thank you very much!! :D

@Aslan and @BloodyPak96 can we have your reasoning please
Education is a universal right to all, and frankly speaking education is still available for all. The core of any stable society and that is what Islam teaches us is equality and justice, also education. And to me the main reason for our societies problems today is the lack of Justice and Equality for all. If justice was being served equally to all, half, infact all of ur other problems will disappear.

Education is a universal right to all, and frankly speaking education is still available for all. The core of any stable society and that is what Islam teaches us is equality and justice, also education. And to me the main reason for our societies problems today is the lack of Justice and Equality for all. If justice was being served equally to all, half, infact all of ur other problems will disappear.
thank you @Aslan

@Devil Soul @yesboss reasons for your choice please :)

Electricity for running the economy.
And Judicial system + police, for almost every thing else.

thank you @Aslan

@Devil Soul @yesboss reasons please :)

All those other things on the list don't matter if you don't have justice and equality for all. Corrupt cops are the worst thing that can happen to a society. They're are the ones that are supposed to be protecting the people and carrying out the law. Other than that I would fix infrastructure and transportation next. Infrastructure is the backbone of a nation.

@Akheilos My name is missing from the Main voter list, this is rigging... i protest Egyptian Style
Egyptians_09bbf7_1612399.jpg

those were my thoughts too :agree:

First thing's first...Looking for what the common thinks is needing urgent attention
hadd hai that stuff aint good over long term :fie:

I do believe everyone has to earn their bread and butter...

In Finland they have this body which gives a baby pack to every mom registered with National security and every baby gets a hamper for survival ...clothes, baby bottles, blankets and stuff...so each life has a chance at surviving ...thats incentives to grow a population...In Singapore few years back there was incentives like reduced tax and stuff for people with 2-3 children...

@PWFI @Rizwan Alam a few words for your choice please! :)

It would be ideal (wich is very possible) if gov of pakistan take in charge every pakistani under 18 at least (education, food, health). This could not be achived with out a strong economy, wich can not be achived without law an order. Hope is part of our faith, so i am very hopefull :)

Hun I remembered you while coming home but then I forgot after that :ashamed: I will add yo unow...sorry!!

@CHARGER are you Pakistani

@secretservice why did you choose that? Just wanting to exchange ideas :agree:

@Secur plz do participate!

Sorry I was watching the game .

Peace at home- Peace at World is the thing we need to remember , Akheilos . Honestly speaking , law and order is the first requirement for all the things you have listed . Its time to route out radicalization and extremism from the society or else watch the country go further downhill , the Govt needs to improve the security situation on the ground by any and all means . Else watch the investors and educated people leave this country and the public live in constant fear of the militants and terrorists . Keep spending the money on education , health , defense , power generation , infrastructure development and it will bear no results without a significant improvement in the area I mentioned . If you ask my opinion on how to do it , I would propose lining up all the Mullahs against the wall and putting a bullet in each one of them , the next is strictly regulating religion .

Back
Top Bottom