What's new

ONLY FIGHTING MAN FOR PAKISTAN!

I am not talking about lal masjid Mr right now I am talking about tribal areas which this slave musharraf attacked and killed thousands off people to please mater USA this jerk made us USA slaves attacked Islam by the idea off enlightened moderation and Islam is being followed and will be followed sir Muslims didn't attack but musharraf was always ready to lick shoes off USA

islam doesnt only exists in tribal areas of pakistan?
tribals of pakistan were used against pakistani peoples, & they were taught wrong that, pakistani govt of musharaf was against them?
this great prapoganda was used, in a manner which resulted in a inccident like lal masjid?
just to show, that pakistani govt was brutal? or cant handle terrorists?
but instead lal masjid crunnt investigation report brought down all, that false perception ?
on which all that false prapoganda was created? its an great example how peoples like you cry fake, about the anti terrorists opreations of pakarmy in tribal areas of pakistan, cause all what they want is to kiss the dirty feets of butcher of SAWAT, yes FAZALLUHA.lol

The biggest curse for Pakistan the man who destroyed Pakistan and made people USA slaves a man who betrayed Islam and Muslims brought havoc on Pakistanis and because of PPP came back to power because of this jerk corrupt PML Q along with him ruled the country

PPP was in power because of voters, Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif and cheap justice.

USA states that it can buy Pakistanis by a simple VISA, nothing to do with Musharraf.

If you are referring to invasion of Afghanistan... that does not amount to enslaving any one in Pakistan.

PPP was in power because of voters, Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif and cheap justice.

USA states that it can buy Pakistanis by a simple VISA, nothing to do with Musharraf.

If you are referring to invasion of Afghanistan... that does not amount to enslaving any one in Pakistan.

was waiting for you sir!
still they are in stupid denial?lol
thanks you ill find me on the forefront, bt plz keep watching the enemies now in the dam bushes, i am ready for the great sniping, .50 allways ready to the job ?lol

Great leader? As far as we Indians are concerned he's the biggest troll who lies through his teeth! First he says that 'Kashmiri freedom fighters' fought the IA in Kargil and quickly backtracked when his own generals exposed his lies and admitted they were no freedom fighters there, but the PA!

And then he lies about the murder of Bugti and Benazir Bhutto. He says that Dawood is not in Pakistan when the whole blessed world knows that he lives in the posh Clifton area of Karachi!

And he claims he didn't know where Osama was even though he was living under his very nose. He's either totally incompetent or complicit in shielding that terrorist. Want more of his dishonest rants? Check out his book that he's written. It's a crap-a-minute pulp fiction!

And what about his mansions abroad and his multimillion dollar farm house at Chak Shahzad? How could a fauji commando afford those luxuries? Where'd he get the dough for his maharaja lifestyle when he's from a middle class family? And you say he's the only man fighting for Pakistan?

Great leader? As far as we Indians are concerned he's the biggest troll who lies through his teeth! First he says that 'Kashmiri freedom fighters' fought the IA in Kargil and quickly backtracked when his own generals exposed his lies and admitted they were no freedom fighters there, but the PA!

And then he lies about the murder of Bugti and Benazir Bhutto. He says that Dawood is not in Pakistan when the whole blessed world knows that he lives in the posh Clifton area of Karachi!

And he claims he didn't know where Osama was even though he was living under his very nose. He's either totally incompetent or complicit in shielding that terrorist. Want more of his dishonest rants? Check out his book that he's written. It's a crap-a-minute pulp fiction!

And what about his mansions abroad and his multimillion dollar farm house at Chak Shahzad? How could a fauji commando afford those luxuries? Where'd he get the dough for his maharaja lifestyle when he's from a middle class family? And you say he's the only man fighting for Pakistan?

brainless indians after the disscloser,s of thier own opreatives about the dam drama indian parliment & other? lol
we were thinking of more hate against , musharaf from you guys? lol
come on just bring it more, we are here just to kill it? anyway?lol
you are not pakistani, so you cant understand what a fauji can earn after how long serving in PAKARMY adding as a president of pakistan & his shutup call to that, indian anchor on that programe, showsmeven with his lips he is still, punching indian polly bag?lol

brainless indians after the disscloser,s of thier own opreatives about the dam drama indian parliment & other? lol
we were thinking of more hate against , musharaf from you guys? lol
come on just bring it more, we are here just to kill it? anyway?lol
you are not pakistani, so you cant understand what a fauji can earn after how long serving in PAKARMY adding as a president of pakistan & his shutup call to that, indian anchor on that programe, showsmeven with his lips he is still, punching indian polly bag?lol
Clutching at straws as usual? You're a funny man! I must admit your posts always give me a laugh!! And how about framing your sentences a little more legibly? One can't really figure out what the devil you want to convey, jumping all over the place, confusing the issue at hand. Or is that on purpose to hide the fact that Mush is really a douche bag? :P

Clutching at straws as usual? You're a funny man! I must admit your posts always give me a laugh!! And how about framing your sentences a little more legibly? One can't really figure out what the devil you want to convey, jumping all over the place, confusing the issue at hand. Or is that on purpose to hide the fact that Mush is really a douche bag? :P

ask them you referinng, they the ones declared him playing with them?
thats why BB was chosen supported, then butchered just because they didnt wanted a strong pakistani leadership in power?
now may. i try to energize the dam desi gora, living inside a slump dogs body? be ready going is getting tough?lol

bbb65b57e0303054e653b977f574ff31.jpg

Why so many threads ? Do you know Mushraff refused to answer few of Goswami's questions so he opted to listen. Kindly check the entire news published. :rofl:

And he is a true Pakistani ? Wasn't he the one who allowed drone strikes and led his country to WoT which back fired and over 40,000 people have been killed due to it.

You call this man true Pakistani ? :rofl:

If Pakistan has more such leaders, we will reduce our defense budget. :D
u are right man

Back
Top Bottom