What's new

One More Suggestion to make Defence.pk Even more COOL

38d632b58bcdc10ba90a22dd262cc664.gif

FIELD MARSHAL.

I want to recommend this Rank for "Neo" what You guys say about this ?

i want field marshal rank too :cry:

Last edited:
well, neo :chilli::chilli:, neo bhai kuch chai chale ge?? :lol: :partay: i want the rank, even if u dont like it!! koi fikr nai, neo bhai maan jain ge!!

Remember when someone quoted defence.pk in news and thought that Major meant real guy from the army. :lol:

What it has to do with MY Post here, I will Love to have your Comments and Positive Feedback.

well, neo :chilli::chilli:, neo bhai kuch chai chale ge?? :lol: :partay: i want the rank, even if u dont like it!! koi fikr nai, neo bhai maan jain ge!!

You have to follow the rules for Promotion and Nobody can/should get any Exceptions, There is no shortcut to success.

You have to follow the rules for Promotion and Nobody can/should get any Exceptions, There is no shortcut to success.

just jokin :), neo is neo yaar!! :D, yaar parchi is common in our country, jst pointing tht, waisay bhi, college main

metalfalcon; an excellent proposal, if it can be implemented.
I say if because already there is too much load on our webby and senior staff, if they are game then it is indeed good news.

Mastankhan's suggestions are also excellent.

We can consider medals/tamghas for posters who have contributed a lot in terms of quality of posts, this can be decided upon by a panel of webmaster, admins, think tanks and Moderators.
This shall ensure that members do not post too much with an emphasis on gaining rank, but can instead focus on quality of posts and get a medal, which shall be awarded on merit and act as a source of pride and affiliation with this site.
This will enable us to improve the quality of posts by all and especially new members who may feel pressured to gain rank quickly.

I know it may not be possible to implement; Just my 2 cents.

:pakistan:

metalfalcon; an excellent proposal, if it can be implemented.
I say if because already there is too much load on our webby and senior staff, if they are game then it is indeed good news.

Mastankhan's suggestions are also excellent.

We can consider medals/tamghas for posters who have contributed a lot in terms of quality of posts, this can be decided upon by a panel of webmaster, admins, think tanks and Moderators.
This shall ensure that members do not post too much with an emphasis on gaining rank, but can instead focus on quality of posts and get a medal, which shall be awarded on merit and act as a source of pride and affiliation with this site.
This will enable us to improve the quality of posts by all and especially new members who may feel pressured to gain rank quickly.

I know it may not be possible to implement; Just my 2 cents.

:pakistan:

WELL I think let Webby Finish their Jobs first and I hope they will give a due Attention to this Proposal as well, Thanks for supporting me bro.

Remember when someone quoted defence.pk in news and thought that Major meant real guy from the army. :lol:

WHAT? Lol that's HILARIOUS! Was it in a newspaper on a channel? Should have saved it for our website's "Hall of Fame" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom