What's new

One injured from Indian firing in Rawalakot after Pak-India talks: reports

most likely an infiltrator, that area is teeming with terrorists, PA gives covering fire to aid militant crossing, this guy would have been caught in the cross fire...one less terrorist for IA to worry about.

you should say thanks to democracy and secularism in India that such kind of news are tolerated and they are investigated. This is known as freedom of speech and freedom of religion anf freedom of press understand?

We know what happened in Lal Mazjid and what recently happened in quetta and whats happening in Karachi and what happened in Baluchistan and Blasphemy. Rangers shot a Mohajir in karachi though he was pleading, Sikh man was beheaded, Malala was shot, and etc etc etc...

isiliye faltu bakwas karne ki zarurat nahi hai

New events leading to possible further escalation are indeed worth reporting/ discussing. Hence this current 8 page discussion.

And as far as biased goes, you don't feel it important since the victim is Pakistani, usually Indians start jumping even on rumors their victims.

Usually ? It is obviously your assumption . I would treat an injury even on the Indian side as not worth much of a discussion as i have already stated before.

You're stereotyping the average Indian view point and applying that stereotype to me. Not a very approach.

Usually ? It is obviously your assumption . I would treat an injury even on the Indian side as not worth much of a discussion as i have already stated before.

You're stereotyping the average Indian view point and applying that stereotype to me. Not a very approach.

Well that's your call, I think along with many others in this thread such events to be an important and need discussion. If in case tomorrow an Indian citizen gets injured, this occurrence is kept fresh and available.

Hopefully I wouldn't have to prove you to be a part of that stereotype in future.

Well that's your call, I think along with many others in this thread such events to be an important and need discussion. If in case tomorrow an Indian citizen gets injured, this occurrence is kept fresh and available.

Hopefully I wouldn't have to prove you to be a part of that stereotype in future.

One little advice ,stereotyping in itself is not a very good approach, i believe, though i have been guilty of the same myself.

One little advice ,stereotyping in itself is not a very good approach, i believe, though i have been guilty of the same myself.

Unfortunately, on PDF especially between Indians and Pakistanis stereotyping is very common. Some comments I have been seeing since conflict started further reinforce those stereotypes and same might be true from the view point of Indians regarding Pakistanis.

It takes a lot of guts to stand up to an army ten times your size. Let us not forget that. Hats off to Pakistan army Jawans posted at LoC. your courage is unmatched.

ISLAMABAD: One person was injured on Monday in Rawalakot’s Battal sector after shots were reportedly fired by Indian soldiers, DawnNews reported.

At least his head is in its place so thank the Soldiers !!

It takes a lot of guts to stand up to an army ten times your size. Let us not forget that. Hats off to Pakistan army Jawans posted at LoC. your courage is unmatched.
india is 6X bigger than pakistan and unlike india pak is a security state where army is ruling the country .

Back
Top Bottom